!!Player Warning Thread!!

★A2R★

Re: !!Player Warning Thread!!

He has a good chance to stay as Milan are doing very good this season' date=' sitting at the top off the table.[/quote']

Hm Im thinkin SM might drop him cause of the way they've been changing ratings in other leagues and Serie A isnt as good as them. Ive offered another manager 10 Million + Pirlo for Schweinsteiger. I doubt he will accept, but I would actually prefer Pirlo to stay as I need that 10 Million to buy other players.

Re: Respuesta: !!Player Warning Thread!!

What about Pirlo? Im really in two minds about whether to sell or keep.

Really should be dropping' date=' doesnt deserve the same rating as gerrard, but hey, u never know with sm, ribery rated the same as rooney and torres:rolleyes:.

what about quagliarella?

will rise to 92?

Not this time imo, but could be by the end of the season:).

Another player who imo you should get rid off guys is Blumer, ELANO.

Moved to Santos recently and imo i can't see him keeping his 90 rating, was shockingly bad for Gala before his move to brazil, and and a drop to (atleast)89 is imminent when the ratings come round :).

elano.jpg

Predicted drop, 90-->89

doesnt deserve the same rating as gerrard' date='[/quote']

Your right he doesn't deserve the same rating as Gerrard, because Gerrard should only be 93 rated, He's nowhere near the level of Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso, even Silva, Van Der Vaart, Nasri are playing better than him

Goodbye!

HENRY thierry 92-->89/90

CANNAVARO fabio 90-->87/88

BORDON marcelo 91-->87/88

KEITA kader 89-->86/87

BELHADJ nadir 87-->84/85

BRUNO fernandes 88-->RTD

MUTU adrian 90-->RTD

KONE bakari 88-->82/83

DINDANE aruna 86-->81/82

JAMES david 89-->87/86

Mutu just scored for Fiorentina yesterday, I think it`s far from what you`ve said here ;)

What about these three?

BA' date=' Defoe and Cabanas[/quote']

defoe :S ? should stay for a while. injured but came back and is still a good player !

Your right he doesn't deserve the same rating as Gerrard' date=' because Gerrard should only be 93 rated, He's nowhere near the level of Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso, even Silva, Van Der Vaart, Nasri are playing better than him[/quote']

gerrard was the best in the world arguably 2 seasons ago. so he has a high rating because he used to be awesome.

also he is still a very good player, just at a poor team watch him play !

him and torres were involved in every single liverpool goal ( either assisted or scored them) but remember i saw that a few weeks back.

them 2 are quality players, just at an average/ decent team.

i have no doubts that gerrard should be 94 :)

• 1 month later...

Ronaldhino

If you havent sold him off by know' date=' then get him on the transfer list. Brazil ratings are being reviewed, most likely 93 to 91/90 for Ronaldhino and only down from then on.[/quote']

Gotta say had a bit of fortune with this one :D had him on transfer list & recieved 13.2m offer from Flamengo, left it a couple of days to see if anything better came in then Wham! 28m offer from another manager in my gameworld :D

Gotta say had a bit of fortune with this one :D had him on transfer list & recieved 13.2m offer from Flamengo' date=' left it a couple of days to see if anything better came in then Wham! [b']28m offer[/b] from another manager in my gameworld :D

Daylight robbery lol that manager is going to have a shock in the next few days. I think everyone is pretty much experienced in my league, so nobody wants him. Im happy with the 15 Mill Flamengo offered me anyway.

Daylight robbery lol that manager is going to have a shock in the next few days. I think everyone is pretty much experienced in my league' date=' so nobody wants him. Im happy with the 15 Mill Flamengo offered me anyway.[/quote']

Well I ain't complaining fella :D I feel like Mike Ashley at the moment :P

Fernando Torres 95-->90 in two seasons. :mad:

Oh and Andy Carroll to 98. :P

How about Andy Carroll down the same line as Paul Gascoigne, and Torres to stay in and around 94/95 until injury shortens his career in season 2014-15. That's my prediction.

I predicted similar with Arshavin, and he's heading down flop road sometime soon.

How about Andy Carroll down the same line as Paul Gascoigne' date=' and Torres to stay in and around 94/95 until injury shortens his career in season 2014-15. That's my prediction.

I predicted similar with Arshavin, and he's heading down flop road sometime soon.[/quote']

I really hope Torre$ becomes a flop, and looks very likely aswell. He'll rot on the bench and in the reserves hopefully, and the get a move back to Atletico for around 5mil. :eek: