New Dream League

Guest MR. HAMMER

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: New Dream League

i'v applied. you've said buying from other clubs is not allowed in the creator rules...how am i supposed to build a uruguay team if i cant buy from other clubs?

no biying from the teams in the league that are not managed but can by from teams that are not in the league I.E Ajax

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. HAMMER

right guyes here is the rulls in full

You bild a team on the contry you picked I.E Barcelona-Spain have to sell the players that are not form you contry you picked I.E Messi can not reject any offers from the managers that picked the contry I.E I sign Silver CMV good luck to all in the league 5-10 of the manager alredy in.

Night Shroud we need to talk over tevez ?

Ah yes, Tevez, I don't think we could do any player-exchange deals as I'm sure Real Madrid doesn't have any German players. I'll hold on to him if you want me to so that you could buy him off of me when you have the cash + do you want Zabaleta? If not I could sell him to external. And to the England manager, take your pick to who you want to get from ManCity XD. MR.HAMMER, I'm waiting on you if you want Silva. PS. I can't make any deals since my application has not been accepted since MR.HAMMER is offline.

Ah yes' date=' Tevez, I don't think we could do any player-exchange deals as I'm sure Real Madrid doesn't have any German players. I'll hold on to him if you want me to so that you could buy him off of me when you have the cash + do you want Zabaleta? If not I could sell him to external. And to the England manager, take your pick to who you want to get from ManCity XD. MR.HAMMER, I'm waiting on you if you want Silva. PS. I can't make any deals since my application has not been accepted since MR.HAMMER is offline.[/quote']

Well the good news is the cash is not a issue i can afford tevez of course at a fair price soo whats your price ?

I have no english player but offered a player that you can get cash for when his tb is up

Mr Hammer…

Im Not Trying To Be Smart' date='But,

I Don’t Think You Can Offer Player That Have Different Nationality

To The Club That Have Different Nationality…

For Example:

You Offer Fabregas = Benzema+Raul To Arsenal..Because You Don’t Have English Player to Give..But Arsenal (England) Cant Have Player

That Are Not England……So The Deal Is Off….

Then,You Can Only Offer Cash For Fabregas…..

Correct Me If I’m Wrong….:)

Anyway,You Can Give Any Nationality Player To External Club..

[/b']

Mr Hammer…

Im Not Trying To Be Smart' date='But,

I Don’t Think You Can Offer Player That Have Different Nationality

To The Club That Have Different Nationality…

For Example:

You Offer Fabregas = Benzema+Raul To Arsenal..Because You Don’t Have English Player to Give..But Arsenal (England) Cant Have Player

That Are Not England……So The Deal Is Off….

Then,You Can Only Offer Cash For Fabregas…..

Correct Me If I’m Wrong….:)

Anyway,You Can Give Any Nationality Player To External Club..

[/b']

Well to make what you have said simpler,

Arsenal = England, Barcelona = Spain

Fabregas = Cash to Barca = Yes Yes Yes

Fabregas = Players that are not English + cash = No No No

The rules states that you have to sell your players to another manager at Chairman Value' date=' so Chairman Value it is.[/quote']

:confused: these rules really do confuse me haha never mind

I really need to get talking to the inter manager who ever he/she may be

To R0b Walshe' date=' I'll put a bid on Lahm with De Jong part of it. Hold on to Müller and Schweinsteiger for me.[/quote']

Ok, I'll wait

Malouda And Anelka Is The Only Man Who Stay....

And Also Kakuta...

Bc Cliffs' date='Dont Sell Benzema To External Club...I'm Going To Buy Him..[/font']

I've got Ribery for ya.

Malouda And Anelka Is The Only Man Who Stay....

And Also Kakuta...

Bc Cliffs' date='Dont Sell Benzema To External Club...I'm Going To Buy Him..[/font']

what team are you ?

Im gonna have to sell Benzema as you have one argentina player witch is not on my to sign list

Hammer i suggest we be allowed to do straight cash deals at C/V.

EG.

I want to buy tevez i can buy him with cash easy no worries but due to your rules i need to offer a german player with roughly the same C/V to get him.

A.I dnt have any german players soo i cnt sign him.

B.The other manager is losing out on good cash he could use to buy germany players from external clubs (eg. ozil)

I suggest this: allow straight cash deals this way it will be fair easier to buy players from external clubs,with out having to sell all of your current players for scraps