New Dream League

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: New Dream League

John S: Kaka is there for your taking you have 6 argentina starters :( soo would like to get at least to of them.

up gunners: Well Ronaldo and pepe are there as well :) if you join drop me a pm over them.

Mr.Hammer: Had to turn down ur bid for alonso as one player was from uruguay. Casillas is there of course spains world cup winning captian ;) PM me over alonso as i do want to sell him to you

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammer i suggest we be allowed to do straight cash deals at C/V.

EG.

I want to buy tevez i can buy him with cash easy no worries but due to your rules i need to offer a german player with roughly the same C/V to get him.

A.I dnt have any german players soo i cnt sign him.

B.The other manager is losing out on good cash he could use to buy germany players from external clubs (eg. ozil)

I suggest this: allow straight cash deals this way it will be fair easier to buy players from external clubs' date='with out having to sell all of your current players for scraps[/quote']

I thought in a scenario like this when u don't have that nationality to do p/e for tevez u do just offer cash and it has to be accepted by the manager at c/v.

I thought in a scenario like this when u don't have that nationality to do p/e for tevez u do just offer cash and it has to be accepted by the manager at c/v.

Mate i dnt have a clue lol i know we can only sign players form the national team we manage soo argentina for me but after that im utterly lost :o

I will need to know about these players whether you want them or not;

England Manager:

Do you need any 3 of the English Players I have?

Argentina Manager:

Offered Tevez to you, but do you want Zabaleta?

France Manager:

Do you need Vieira?

Spain Manager:

Do you need David Silva?

Brazil Manager:

Do you need Jo?

Waiting on for a manager in Bayern so that I could make deals for Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Muller.

Plus why did the Inter Milan manger bid one Özil?!?!

Guest MR. HAMMER

I put my name down first to manage Man United but someone else has already applied

sos bro there is Bayen Munich and FC Porto sos again mucked up

Also has the chelsea manager aplyed or is this somone to reject

sos bro there is Bayen Munich and FC Porto sos again mucked up

Also has the chelsea manager aplyed or is this somone to reject

Hey' date='Mr Hammer,,Why You Always Reject Me???

My Name On SM Is:

@HM@D $H@H!R

I'm The One Who Suppose To Managed Chelsea...

I Applied It Again.... ;)[/font']

Id like to complain about the inter manager :rolleyes:

A.

Juan Manuel MATA has completed his move to Internazionale from Valencia for £11,000,000 plus McDonald MARIGA and Alessandro MANCINI.
Mata spanish and we all know Hammer is buying spanish players ?

B.

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Cristiano RONALDO for Esteban CAMBIASSO
< Once again i know the inter manager is not after players from portugal and Cambiasso for Ronaldo :confused: please and Dzeko ?
John.S: Inter Milan: Brizil.

Id like to complain about the inter manager :rolleyes:

A. Mata spanish and we all know Hammer is buying spanish players ?

B. < Once again i know the inter manager is not after players from portugal and Cambiasso for Ronaldo :confused: please and Dzeko ?

I dont have the team pals! I am not the manager! I dont know who has it :confused:

I dont have the team pals! I am not the manager! I dont know who has it :confused:

That's alright then jsut assumed after all i dont know your SM account name still hopefully Hammer will take note and do somthing

I mean its just annoying a fair enough offer for it to be countered like that