• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GC125 Offical Thread

Fingers crossed this is the right place to put this' date=' Here we go im willing to listen to offers for any of my players drop me a pm if your intrested[/color']

Who did you get?

bit jammy getting Spain. I made sure this time I didnt forget the international teams:D:D

Who did you get?

bit jammy getting Spain. I made sure this time I didnt forget the international teams:D:D

I got barcelona :D witch means i was one of the first guys on GC125 forgot about international all together :D but did manger to remember and get Holland

Just for anyone that intrested i need depth 24players is not enough and depth is the key in any GC soo here is a list on players im selling and players you need no wast your time trying to buy :) (any player not on the list is 50/50 id rather not sell but i may do)

Out: Villa,Ibra,messi, and Hleb

Staying put:Pedro,Pique,xavi and iniesta

Guest MR. HAMMER

Werder Bremen for me went off for 30 mins came back and it was made LOL but my team will look good anyway.

all players have a price but my main ones need good deals.

liverpool-5-star-crest.jpg

AND

it-lgflag.gif

Chuffed to bits picking up Liverpool... The story follows... just logged out of the forum and saw GC125, dived straight in clicked on Barca.... went straight to club search page shucks i thought.. clicked on Real Madrid same happened GRRRRRRRR here we go again i thought to myself, went back in clicked on Man utd one again nothing.... Getting a bit miffed now... went back in saw Liverpool free clicked on them YIPPEEEEE went to the pay zone page and then picked Italy.... Bout time i got a top club as soon as a GC is made...

SM gave me Napoli after screwing up the reserve in GC124. Nice to see a few forumers in Italy and they should provide some adequate competition ;) Everyone's available to offers but please P/E for the big guns :o I'd like to get a bit of depth so I'm willing to part with Hamsik, Lavezzi, Quagliarella etc. for good offers :) Also nabbed the Ivory Coast but have no idea what I'm doing in charge of a national side :P