Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: GC125 Offical Thread

The offer for Cesc FABREGAS of Arsenal from Werder Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

my team just became the best in germany.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offer for Cesc FABREGAS of Arsenal from Werder Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

my team just became the best in germany.

Nice signing what did you give? Im guessing you gave Ozil and another player.

But Bayern Munchen are the best team in Germany also i've just taken over Leeds will be a good bulid up.

Guest MR. HAMMER

cesc-fabregas-interview.jpg

It has been confermed on the Arsenal Website that the club capting Cesc Fabregas who for a few weeks has been linked with a £40,000,000 move out to Spanish Giyents Barcelona will now head to Germany to have a medical with Werder Bremen this is what the Midfilder told press in England:

"When I got up this morning I thort it would be another day is Fab moving to Spain or not but now I am heading to Germany for a Medical and to talk over a deal with Hughes I see him taking Bremen forword and am realy happy to be linked with his side,"

It is beleved Ozil and Marin with £7,000,000 are heading the over way and manager Hughes had this to say,

"Ozil and Marin have been linked with moves to Barcelona I nearly had a deal with them sorted but now am happy to say the grate Fabalas is joining us I can not wate to see him in a Kit here and only hope he can prove to the world I have made the right disiton."

chivu_plictisit-5.jpg

It has been confermed that Inter Milan Left Back Cristian Chivu now aged 29 is heading to Werder Bremen the Defender (92) is on his way for a medical after the two manager came to a deal that will see Naldo and Hunt leave to the Italy side manager Hughes had this to say,

"We was looking for a top Left Back and have found one he is going to be a key player here and we are happy to have come to a deal with the Italy Gyants who one to treble last season we hope he acsepted the deal we will offer him and be a player here tomorow."

31131.jpg

After a move to the MSL Star Striker Thierry Henry has came out saying he would love a move to a big team this has trigerd team like Chelsea, Ajax and many more to bid for the French star but it is rummerd Werder Bremen has made a bid worth £20,000,000 in costs to pride the 32 year old to the German league to join up with A Gunner team mate Fab the manager has told press he hopes to sign him and he will end his carear here if he joines.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Cesc-Fabregas-Spain-001.jpg

Today Spainish God Cesc Fabregas has signed a 4 year deal on £86,100 a week the 23 year old is reported to be worth around £40,000,000 in costs and the manager who signed him Mark Hughes had this to say,

"This is a dream come trew the fans here at Werder Breman can not beleve we have signed one of the bigist names around the world we beat Real Madrid to him and was happy to give Ozil and Marin with £7,000,000 in the deal I can not wate for him to play his 1st game and I just hope he can make the impact here we all need for him to make for ower push for the German League Title."

It is beleved the 23 year old is happy to be playing German Football this season he has signed a 4 year deal and it is reported he has a 40M tag on his head and the manager hopes this will take the intrest of his most payed player away from teams.

Ayegbeni-YakubuMTN.jpg

In a shock deal Ayebeni Yakubu has signed a 2 year deal with Werder Bremen with also team mate Dan Gosling signing a 4 year deal it is beleved Pizzaro now 31 has moved to England on a 4 year deal with Everton costing them Yakubu+Gosling and £2,000,000 the manager has told press it was a hard disition but we need depth and this is how we have done this with a top Striker and a grate young player joining ower team.

efc__1215081002_Gosling-is-unveiled-as-an-e.jpg

I was a late passer and got the might Palmeiras :D, Made a bid for a Japanase player Shinji Okazaki who is rated 87 and aged 24 although I am fighting with Dinamo Kjiev to sign him.

Paulo Henrique can go for good money most preferable 10m as Palmeiras are running with an empty bucket with only £10m candy wrappers.

Leo (22 - 88) can go for a good P/E or high money and I mean high like are £20m and Xavier (27 - 80) can go for the same BUT first only negotiating P/E is allowed, if we can't agree P/E then we will talk money :).

Guest MR. HAMMER

werder_wiese_468x345.jpg

It is beleved German Keeper Tim Wiese has left Bremen to join up with Lille OSC the 28 year old Keeper has signed a 3 year deal with the Frence side with Goal Keeper Mickaël Landreau signing a 3 year deal the 31 year old will become the number 1 here and the team did not end there as thay signed 24 year old Mathieu Denuchy (88) the Right Back is looking forword to working with the likes of Fabregas and Chivu the player has also came out saying he dose not want to leave the team for a long time to come.

081128debuchy2.jpg

THE YOUNG RIGHT BACK HOPES TO SIGN A LONG TERM DEAL SOON!

Guest MR. HAMMER

mertesacker_DW_Sport_79445b.jpg

It is beleved 25 year old Center Back Per Mertesacker could be sold today with his new home iver being Spain or staying in Germany it is beleved Barcelona and Bayen Munich are fighting for the Defender (93) and the manager had this to say,

"Per is a top Defender but we are looking to make a stable team and looking for a 2-1 deal for the Center Back it is beleved thay are the only teams intrested but Everton and Arsenal have not made formal deals but are intrested after geting in toch I just hope I can get two good players for him."

It is beleved the manager is looking for two 90+s for the CB and hopes a deal will be sorted out today.

Guest MR. HAMMER

3938_1209755861.jpg3079_1209755861.jpg

It has been confermed that Per Mertesacker is having a medical with Spanish side Sevilla with Squillaci (CB-91-29) and ESCUDE (CB/LB-91-30) heading to the German side Bremen with also £10,000,000 manager Hughes had this to say,

"It was a hard hower as we needed a deal and have we are happy here as ower Defence was week and now is one of the best in the world we have lost one top Defender (93) to bring in two grate defenders (91-91) this is a dream deal and to get £10,000,000 in the deal is a one of a kind deal I am a happy manager and hope everything gose well and the deal happens soon after the players have had there medicals."

3938_1209755861.jpg3079_1209755861.jpg

It has been confermed that Per Mertesacker is having a medical with Spanish side Sevilla with Squillaci (CB-91-29) and ESCUDE (CB/LB-91-30) heading to the German side Bremen with also £10' date='000,000 manager Hughes had this to say,[/color']

"It was a hard hower as we needed a deal and have we are happy here as ower Defence was week and now is one of the best in the world we have lost one top Defender (93) to bring in two grate defenders (91-91) this is a dream deal and to get £10,000,000 in the deal is a one of a kind deal I am a happy manager and hope everything gose well and the deal happens soon after the players have had there medicals."

Crikey mate thats one hell of a deal pal well done and good luck!! ;)

torres.jpg

TORRES IN TRANSFER SHOCK

After Liverpool manager put Torres unavailable for a few days, has now shocked the Liverpool fans by selling Torres to Italian giants Inter, Liverpool and Inter was in talks for a few hours yesterday to come up with a deal and agreed on 5million plus Diedgo Milito and Ivan Cordoba..

diego+milito+inter.jpg27175IvanCordoba.jpg

DIEGO MILITO AND IVAN CORDOBA COMING TO ANFIELD..

OTHER TRANSFER NEWS

David Suazo arrives at Anfield from Inter on Loan with a chance of being permenant

Yuki Abe as arrived at Anfield from Urawa Red Diamonds for 8 million

Ali Otman will arrive at Anfield soon from Maccabi Haifa for 2.8 million

Marco Streller will arrive at Anfield soon from FC Basel for 6 million

I got everton and England. Been busy in the transfer market, Saha and Yakubu already gone with Pizarro coming in. Arteta went for Rolfes, and Osman's just gone for two good players. Got another 5 or 6 transfers completing with young players in the mid 80's to try and build a team for the future.

Trying my best to hold on to Rodwell too!:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

bc3d20bb991631d78f9beac994221cd7.jpg

Today X Wigan and Hull loan Striker Amr Zaki has signed a 2 year deal with Werder Bremen on £28,200 a week the 27 year old has left Zamalek SC costing the German side £12,400,000 and the manager Mark Hughes had this to say,

"Amr is a top striker a lot of players say he is hard to work with but we hope he can be the hit man up front this season it was a big cost to sign him but he is only 27 and we are happy he has signed a two year deal with us we only hope he can repay his cost in goals this season."

273451_1_Mertesacker.jpg

Per Mertesacker has left the German team with Martin Demichelis (92) and young starlet Toni Kroos (20-89) joining the German out fits with also £10,000,000 the manager has told press this,

"Per is a top Defender but when a offer comes in like this we can not tern it down Martin and Toni are two grate players who will make there impacks here this season in front of ower fans."

riquelme.jpg

One of footballs grats Juan Roman Riquelme is on his way to Bremen for a medical the 32 year old (91) is beleved to be moving to the German side bilding a cup wining team for £14,000,000 beating PSV to his name the player says he has done all he can for Boca Juniors and wants to finish his carear in Germany.