• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: GC125 Offical Thread

Going to test a new formation that is working well in a normal setup with me in the premiaship so here is how my Werder Bremen will look:

GK: LANDREAU 89 NSN

RB: DEBUCHY 88 NSN

CB: DEMICHELIS 92 NSN

LB: CHIVU 92 NSN

CDM: FRINGS 92

RM: KROOS 89 NSN

CM: RIQUELME 91 NSN

CM: FABREGAS 95 NSN

LM: VICENTE 88 NSN

STR: ALMEIDA 89

STR: YAKUBU 89 NSN

Main back up if injerys:

JONATHAN plays RB/LB so looks good a 88 as well.

SCHULZ nice all round Def but also back up to Frings in CDM a 88.

PENNANT playing for a winging positon a main sub 86 fave player.

ZAKI top striker just not going to be a 1st teamer 88.

cesc_fabregas.jpg

TOP MAN HOPES TO WIN LEAGUE TITTLE WITH BREMEN!

Guest MR. HAMMER

marcel-risse-514.jpg

Today Werder Bremen has signed 20 year old Winger Marcel Risse from Bayer Leverkusen the young Midfilder has left the team to join English 5 Tee side Luton Town on a season long loan becomeing there main player for the 2010-11 season he will be payed £11,850 a week by the non league side and manager Mark Hughes has had this to say about his player leaving.

"Marcel is a top yong player that is becoming one of the best young prospect players in Germany we hope he can do well in England this season and even come back with some gold this season but for now he got in toch when he landed and has thanked me for giving him this chance for 1st team football this season."

liverpool_Crest_lenticular.gif

LIVERPOOL START SEASON WITH A WIN

Liverpool started the season every club wants; a win. The reds beat Blackburn 3-0 at Ewood Park. Would the reds miss goal scorer Torres, it didn't look like it with Milito making his debut up front and getting his first goal for Liverpool..

It didn't take long for Argentinian Milito to find the back of the net as it took him only 2 mins when his powerful shot went in of the post.. It took Liverpool untill the 70th min to get their second as some poor communication at the back allowed Kuyt to score and Gerrard got the scoresheet on the 85th min as brilliant throughball left Gerrie boy with jsut the keeper to beat and you could bet his weeks wages that he wouldn't miss..

Guest MR. HAMMER

after a 6-2 win on the opening game with my a side i put my b side to the test in the champions league against turcish side Galatasaray SK thay put there first team out and came out 0-0 my b side is 85 over all rating tonight Leverkusen will fell the raft of my a side with new signing Veron geting his first game in the german league my midfild has 1 95- 1 92- 2 91s and 1 89 i love my side with 2 92s in defence and have 3 good sub 88s on the bench with the call if needed of 2 86s and can call back 2 86s if my side comes out injerd prone as i seem to be avoyding this for a long time and am backing fab to get a long term injery spell were he gets injerd comes back and injerd again but he is a 95 not all teams can say that have 1 95- 3 92s- 2 91s and many more so happy with the way the league went in pree season deals.

bring on the big guns barcelona in the champions league we will come out on top.

my targets

last 8 in champions league

last 8 in german cup youth side

last 8 in german shild youth side

top 2 or even league champions

best manager in germany with in 5 seasons.

become the best manager in this league by the time i leave

reject any clubs that come in for me even barcelona but will be hard

have 300 games in germany.

good luck to all will start big reports again soon as my main pc is down.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Haha good game;)

u there manager have to think this is the best formation i have used as i am yet to loss with it in a number of setups now but in good news i no my youth team can do the job and so can my 1st team with a tottle of 11 goals in 2 games can only think this is going to be a big gd this season,

• 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1673

SOLID START FOR SEATTLE

2 draws and 2 wins in the opening 4 games represents a decent start to life in Major League Soccer.

I've taken the route of signing decent enough players that will be real money spinners come 'transfer ban up' time, with a few solid Eastern Europeans in Shovkovsky, Tomic, Mrdja and Iliev.

Not too impressive at the minute but should provide a nice mix of funds to spend in the near future and a solid (for the MLS) group of starters straight away.

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1674

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1699

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1681

Sounders suffer their first defeat of the season despite having much the better of the game against DC United at Qwest Field.

Uruguay international wide forward Gonzalo Castro (88) has completed a £8.6m move from Mallorca.

Polish youth international Blazej Augustyn also arrives at the club - costing £1.6m from Catania.

• 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1699

SEATTLE ARE TOP (FINALLY)

Seattle Sounders 2 - 0 Chivas USA

Goals from Gonzalo Castro and Leo Gago give Sounders a 2-0 win over Chivas and puts them top of league on goal difference. Awesome.

Sounders Line-Up:

Shovkovsky, Vermuelen, Tonetto, Okoronkwo, Neves, Leo Gago, Amaya, Moreno, Castro, Mrdja, Ibarbo.

• 2 months later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

logo_bundesliga.gif

19IN_THSWS_WERDER_B_165535f.jpg

PLAYERS CELEBRATE TONIGHT'S VITAE WIN!

Tonight the party started for most Werder Bremen players as thay now have one hand on the league title with two games to go the manager was took the side back in July now nose his side is six points clear of last years champions Munich and with the two games to go thay need to win both games to catch Bremen but also have to hope the side who has not lost in twelve games plus is on a nine game wining streek has to loss then last games of the league,

Manager Hughes this season had some grade A tranfers and has came out saying this,

"My side has done what I came here for I have now been here for 41 games and from the looks of things will be here next season as well I came in with this side not even looked at as a side to win the league but now with two games to go we have the chance of wining it more then any over side in the hole league tonight we wone 8 - 1 and this just shows what we can do when you look at the side we beat VfB Stuttgart now we need to look to next season to re gaining our league title but before we say yes we are champs we need to get one poin in our last two games we are also in the last eight of the Cup were we will be looking to become the champions of that as well be ready for us this is what we have to say for any sides coming up against us soon.

bayern-munich-080504-392.jpg

HAS MUNICH LOST THERE GRIP ON THE 2010-11 TITLE?

996858272-schalke-jefferson-farfan.9.jpg

FANS WELCOMED ME WITH OPEN ARMS!

After only three games with Bremen jefferson Farfan has already nearly got the same goal record as he got the hole season with FC Schalke 04 the 26 year old has got six goals in three games and has said this has been able to happen one because of all the star players here but the main reason is because of the welcome I got from the fans here I plan to be here for a long time to come and get a load more goals for the club, fans and the manager.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Lazio Update

I took charge of Lazio on December 10th, 2011. I am not at all happy about our league form since I arrived at the club. We are so inconsistent. In 18 league matches my current record is 9 wins, 2 draws, and 7 losses which is just not good enough considering the quality of the squad. I hope we can only look forward to performing much better next season. I have made no major signings so far as the squad was perfectly suited to my prefered formation when I arrived. I have let go of a few players. We have raised a total of £65.9M through sales.

We have added 3 players to the youth academy during my time at the club:

• Will Keane
  • Patrick Bamford
  • Diacko Fofana

Recent League Results:

11th Feb - Lazio 1-0 Catania

A decent performance against a team who although unmanaged are performing better than us in the league. Alessandro Matri scored the decisive goal on the 37th minute with a powerful header. Central defender Andre Dias received a deserved straight red card which was a disappointment.

15th Feb - Chievo 1-0 Lazio

Got no explanation for this poor performance. Chievo had the better of the possession and having Lopez Adrian sent off on the 38th minute after a second yellow card certainly didn't help our cause.

This weeks performance has been typical of our form so far in my time at the club. I trust and like my tactics so won't even consider changing them. Just have to hope the team can find some consistency by next season. And 2 red cards in a week is a little concerning. We currently sit in 11th place after 34 games. Not good enough!

Italian Cup Quarter Final:

13th Feb - Parma 1-1 Lazio (Parma win 4 - 3 on penalties)

Hugely disappointing result as I was really hoping this competition could prove fruitful for us but it just wasn't to be. Once again the players didn't produce the goods. With only 2 shots on target and slightly worse possession we didn't deserve to win.

Upcoming Fixtures:

18 Feb - Cesena (H)

22 Feb - Cagliari (A)