The Quiz thread.

Dermo

I love a good quiz now and again so I thought of one asking an easy and a difficult question. Start off with the easy one, but the guy who gets the difficult one correct gets to kick things off. Okay. You don't have to state which question is harder or easier, it should be obvious enough. No questions on controversial subjects, you know what I mean. Keep it to football or history or the wider world, BP etc if you want. No popular culture questions. Nothing dodgy. :)

I won't always be on, and to say what is correct, but send the next question on regardless. I hope this can somehow work, and just add a little bit of fun. Any kind of question will be good, history, current affairs. But try and kkep it to the kind of questions that people of all countries can answer, no pop tv questions, or who's having who's baby. If this takes off, I might take some kind of scoring system in mind. :D Search away for the answer.

Which team used to play at Highbury?

Which team currently plays at Highbury Stadium?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: The Quiz thread.

I love a good quiz now and again so I thought of one asking an easy and a difficult question. Start off with the easy one' date=' but the guy who gets the difficult one correct gets to kick things off. Okay. You don't have to state which question is harder or easier, it should be obvious enough. No questions on controversial subjects, you know what I mean. Keep it to football or history or the wider world, BP etc if you want. No popular culture questions. Nothing dodgy. :)

I won't always be on, and to say what is correct, but send the next question on regardless. I hope this can somehow work, and just add a little bit of fun. Any kind of question will be good, history, current affairs. But try and kkep it to the kind of questions that people of all countries can answer, no pop tv questions, or who's having who's baby. If this takes off, I might take some kind of scoring system in mind. :D Search away for the answer.

Which team used to play at Highbury?

Which team currently plays at Highbury Stadium?[/quote']

Arsenal used to play there.

No one it was changed into a luxury apartment complex after Arsenal moved out in 2006.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Check again Ciaran. Google or Wiki if you need to. ;)

Keep in mind that it may not be the exact stadium' date=' just the name.[/quote']

ok will look on wiki

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

The point is to have an easy question which we should know' date=' and another one which if we know off the top of our heads, deadly, checking it up is going to be the usual way. :)[/quote']

Them answer were of the top of my head

Its gonna have to get sorted out if the question is right. Perhaps if after a certain time has elapsed, someone can step in with evidence, (a link should do fine), and they can provide 2 questions to keep things ticking along nicely. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Alright' date=' a simple 'Quiz'

Which came first, the egg or the chicken?:D[/quote']

Was reading about this earlier in the week, and scientist have proven it was the chicken

Archived