The Quiz thread.

Dermo

Re: The Quiz thread.

RVN? Ruud Van Cantspellhisname
Gotta be Messi or RVN?

Yeh, Messi's got 51 Champions League goals already for Barcelona. That's outstanding.

Van Nistelrooy has got 60 Champions League goals and is the second top scorer in Champions League history, but the most he got for a single club was 38 for Man. United.

Name the only Liberian Footballer to win the Premier League?
You are right but that wern't the answer in the pub' date=' it was about a year ago though, so Hart wouldn't have qualified :)

So in that case what three people have played for Shorpe and gone on to captain England? :o:p[/quote']

Does it have to be football? Ian Botham played a bit for Shorpe and did captain England cricket side with a record of 0-8-4 :(

I do not believe that that result has ever occurred in PL history so you must be dreaming:p

(if things are so bad that you are dreaming of Chelsea' date=' may I recommend looking at pics of naked ladies before bed:p)[/quote']

hahahaha lol i remember chealse beating liverpool in a very close high scoring game but it was either 4 - 3 or 5 - 4, i think it was 4 - 3 now that i think of it

UMM good question.

Portsmouth V Reading 7-4??

I remember a Div 1 game with 8

Liverpool 9 Palace 0

Those were the days :)

Berbatov scored at least a hat trick, and I think Kevin Doyle did as well.

I think Aston Villa beat Blackburn 6-4 a couple of years ago, and I think there was something like 9 scorers. May be wrong though.

Berbatov scored at least a hat trick' date=' and I think Kevin Doyle did as well.

I think Aston Villa beat Blackburn 6-4 a couple of years ago, and I think there was something like 9 scorers. May be wrong though.[/quote']

The game you are suggesting is the Spurs 6-4 Reading.

And the Villa v Blackburn match was a LC match I believe.