The Quiz thread.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Quiz thread. Yes. Here's a hard one; Which footballer was once brought on in an international match as a substitute for his dad?

Re: The Quiz thread. What one? the stamp question? I think Malta had a Pele stamp at one point.

Re: The Quiz thread. Hasn't played in the WC He is out on loan, so he isn't a current premier league player.

Re: The Quiz thread.

I am the vigilante. Listen carefully to every word i shall say. I will not repeat. There is a question before you and an answer is required. If you try to communicate with me or the guard will be disqualified.

If you spoil your paper' date=' accidentally or intentionally, you will be disqualified. If you choose to leave the room for any reason, you will be disqualified. Any doubts?

Candidates saw the paper and there is nothing written. What is the question? And the answer?After several methods, the candidates can see what is written on paper - QUESTION 1.What's the answer?[/quote']

Yes-what happens if times up...

and what the hell is a vigilante doing administering an exam? Aren't you supposed to be fighting crime or some such?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6gZyz9EMt0zMrCHrJf-lLzs5zdcmey59g5xvcqmgtsk8Y9nF2Hg

Yes-what happens if times up...

and what the hell is a vigilante doing administering an exam? Aren't you supposed to be fighting crime or some such?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6gZyz9EMt0zMrCHrJf-lLzs5zdcmey59g5xvcqmgtsk8Y9nF2Hg

Please take out the bold lol, you are helping others.

Yes? The vigilante asks you any doubts, you just answer him yes? Read all over again. Yes is not the correct answer.

I am the vigilante. Listen carefully to every word i shall say. I will not repeat. There is a question before you and an answer is required. If you try to communicate with me or the guard will be disqualified.

If you spoil your paper' date=' accidentally or intentionally, you will be disqualified. If you choose to leave the room for any reason, you will be disqualified.[b'] Any doubts?[/b]

Candidates saw the paper and there is nothing written. What is the question? And the answer?After several methods, the candidates can see what is written on paper - QUESTION 1.What's the answer?

answer: No, there are no doubts.

A Shepperd and grandfather of two grandchildren, John and Peter, has as a birthday offer, everytime one of his grandchildren reach their birthdays, giving a sheep to the aniversiariant.

In a day, John reach his birthday, but John and Peter don´t have the same age, so one of them have more sheeps than the other. John said: - Peter, give me one of your sheeps so i can have twice yours.

But Peter answered:

- No John, give me one of your sheeps so we would have the same number.

How many sheeps which one had?

A Shepperd and grandfather of two grandchildren' date=' John and Peter, has as a birthday offer, everytime one of his grandchildren reach their birthdays, giving a sheep to the aniversiariant.

In a day, John reach his birthday, but John and Peter don´t have the same age, so one of them have more sheeps than the other. John said: - Peter, give me one of your sheeps so i can have twice yours.

But Peter answered:

- No John, give me one of your sheeps so we would have the same number.

How many sheeps which one had?[/center']

John had 7, Peter had 5?

• 2 months later...

Who was the first manager in the dressing room to congratulate Jock Stein and Celtic after becoming the first British side to win the European cup in 1967' date='and for a bonus point what were his words?[/quote']

Maybe Shankly...and might be something along the lines of-"You Bum! You beat me to it! Lets have a pint!"