The Quiz thread.

Re: The Quiz thread.

Is Steve Finnan one of them?

He's played in all four divions' date=' not sure if he's scored in them, but he's not one tha ii was thinking of.

are the players still playing for a club or have they retired

One's playing at the moment (Earnshaw, already got) the other one's retired and does some pundit work for Sky Sports.

Was it really that easy? :o

You were correct btw.

Yes' date=' it was pretty easy.

Is it Ian Ashbee for Hull and Robbie Earnshaw for Forrest? ;)

Wasn't thinking of Ashbee, might have done but the other remaining one to get used to play for West Ham among numerous teams.

Tony Hibbert! :L

Thats a hard one. :P

How about...

Which team scored the most goals with different players last season in the Premier League?

Which team's home is the DW Stadium?

It was Duncan Fergusoon.

First question = Everton? United? City?

Second question = Wigan, how simple

Hows about this ... who's commited the most fouls in Premier League history (Currently play for Bolton, quiet easy now i've given the team :o)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Quiz thread. Yes. Here's a hard one; Which footballer was once brought on in an international match as a substitute for his dad?

Re: The Quiz thread. What one? the stamp question? I think Malta had a Pele stamp at one point.

Re: The Quiz thread. Hasn't played in the WC He is out on loan, so he isn't a current premier league player.

He's played in all four divions' date=' not sure if he's scored in them, but he's not one tha ii was thinking of.

One's playing at the moment (Earnshaw, already got) the other one's retired and does some pundit work for Sky Sports.

Yes, it was pretty easy.

Wasn't thinking of Ashbee, might have done but the other remaining one to get used to play for West Ham among numerous teams.

It was Duncan Fergusoon.

First question = Everton? United? City?

Second question = Wigan, how simple

Hows about this ... who's commited the most fouls in Premier League history (Currently play for Bolton, quiet easy now i've given the team :o)[/quote']

Not Everton, Not United and its not City. :P

Also i did the second one as i thought one of them had to be easy, like with the beginning set of questions.

Also.. Zat Knight? :o

Guest Scout Maker

Nope it's;

Nooit Opgeven Altijd Doorzetten Aangenaam Door Vermaak En Nuttig Door Ontspanning Combinatie Breda.

Or NAC Breda for short! :D

Yep, just found that on The Guardian site.

Here's one. Who is the only Premier League player to score a Hat-Trick against Man United in the League.