The Quiz thread.

Dermo

Re: The Quiz thread.

The longest neck in football is Stefan Maierhoffer. A CF for Wolves. :) Not sure on the dimensions' date=' but going by his pic, it is long. :)

I did not alter his pic in any way. I doubt that's how he looks in real life.[/quote']

Omg I just googled him, his neck looks even longer In real life :eek:

The longest neck in football is Stefan Maierhoffer. A CF for Wolves. :) Not sure on the dimensions' date=' but going by his pic, it is long. :)

I did not alter his pic in any way. I doubt that's how he looks in real life.[/quote']

I was actually gonna give him as an answer last night but decided to go to bed instead! :P

Name the teams (and the year) which reached the European Cup Final and fielded no foreign players in their starting line-up?

The only team I can think of who played in a European Cup Final with no foreign players in their first XI is Celtic, I'm not sure about Inter but since I can't imagine many other sides fielding only domestic players, I'd say it was the 67 final between Celtic and Inter..

The only team I can think of who played in a European Cup Final with no foreign players in their first XI is Celtic' date=' I'm not sure about Inter but since I can't imagine many other sides fielding only domestic players, I'd say it was the 67 final between Celtic and Inter..[/quote']

Correct. Inter had no foreign players as well.

Malmö? 1978–79 European Cup?

If so - I didn't check up any sites - I just follow my instincts (you are a MFF fan after all! :P).

Malmö had no foreign players in their starting XI but Forrest had a couple of Scottish players in their starting XI.

Anyway;

Which players have scored goals for six different EPL clubs? (Hint: There are 5 in total)

Malmö had no foreign players in their starting XI but Forrest had a couple of Scottish players in their starting XI.

Anyway;

Which players have scored goals for six different EPL clubs? (Hint: There are 5 in total)

Marcus Bent

Kevin Phillips?

Nick Barmby?

Need to think of a few more..

Anyway;

Andy Cole

Marcus Bent

Les Ferdinand

Craig Bellamy

Peter Crouch?

Anyway;

Someone asked their friend that question on the coach to Chesterfield on Tuesday strangely enough.

I think what Andy said is right though I wasen't too sure if Cole was right?

Edit: Oh, never mind haha :P