The Quiz thread.

Dermo

Re: The Quiz thread.

Arsene Wenger :rolleyes:

Are you implying that Arsenal is an English big club? :eek::D

My inital thought was George Graham' date=' although I'm not entirely sure it was a bribe he took or just dodgy transfer dealings.[/quote']

Correct! He was banned for one year by the FA. Here's what Wiki has to say on the matter:

The 1994 Cup Winners' Cup proved to be George Graham's last trophy at the club; the following February he was sacked after nearly nine years in charge, after it was discovered he had accepted an illegal £425,000 payment from Norwegian agent Rune Hauge following Arsenal's 1992 acquisition of John Jensen and Pål Lydersen, two of Hauge's clients. Graham was eventually banned for a year by the Football Association for his involvement in the scandal, after he admitted he had received an "unsolicited gift" from Hauge.

Three Q's

Who was the first ever PL Substitute?

Emile Heskey has played for what Clubs?

Who Scored the 10' date='000th Goal in the PL?

[/center']

No idea with the first...

Second would be Leicester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Wigan and Aston Villa. Don't think I'm forgetting anyone there...

Third would be Moritz Volz.

Can anyone name who scored the 5,000th goal in the EPL? I remember it. :)

No idea with the first...

Second would be Leicester' date=' Liverpool, Birmingham, Wigan and Aston Villa. Don't think I'm forgetting anyone there...[/b']

Third would be Moritz Volz.

Can anyone name who scored the 5,000th goal in the EPL? I remember it. :)

Second is correct!

1st is still open

3rd is wrong according to my sources :)

Two Q's

Who Scored the 10,000th Goal in the PL?

Second is correct!

1st is still open

3rd is wrong according to my sources :)

Two Q's

Who Scored the 10' date='000th Goal in the PL?

[/center']

Oh, Volz must be the 15,000th goal then! That will make my question null and void then, since Les Ferdinand must have scored the 10,000th and not the 5,000th...

Nope. Point you in the right Direction: Tottenham.

Going now' date=' so just look it up and move on :rolleyes:

[/center']

That is a difficult question. It's not one you can find by googling in any way easily. Don't expect a quick answer like the other answers.

From your hint was it Teddy Sheringham?

• 3 months later...

Last night Djibril Cisse scored on his debut for QPR meaning he has scored on the debut of every Premier League he's played for. One other player has the same record having played for as many Premier League clubs as Cisse. Who is he?

Defoe? He's been about a bit and I'm sure he scored on his debut for a couple of them so worth a punt..

Last night Djibril Cisse scored on his debut for QPR meaning he has scored on the debut of every Premier League he's played for. One other player has the same record having played for as many Premier League clubs as Cisse. Who is he?

Daniel Sturridge? Probably not but I can't think of anyone else that answers the question. :(