Question about Vladimir WEISS (Man city)

Vampire

Re: Question about Vladimir WEISS (Man city)

Hello ppl!

What are the odds for him to stay at man city and get some minutes on the league? Or will he be loan again? Hes he a keep player or should i sell him?

He's definitely a keeper. As for whether he'll go out on loan I'm not too sure. Best to check with a City fan' date=' [i']Stuart H[/i] will be a good bet.

Hello ppl!

What are the odds for him to stay at man city and get some minutes on the league? Or will he be loan again? Hes he a keep player or should i sell him?

I have him in my team and he is doing a great job.

Def keep he will get his chance to play this season:)

I have him in my team and he is doing a great job.

Def keep he will get his chance to play this season:)

highly doubt it with silva + johnson + others would be ahead of him , i believe he will be loaned out again.

i doubt he can get time, would probably loan out or sell him as mancini stated that 'the only way to win the league is to have big signing', means that he wont simply play him. and he dont seem to bring on young player too much when he was in Inter.

however, i have him in my teams, is a sure keeper.

Hello ppl!

He will be loaned out again since Man city has bought Milner, Man city also has johnson , barry , de jong and many other stars players. So i recommend you watch closely to him and if he is not loaned out then you should consider selling him.