Chat Room Moderators

andre.elbando

I am posting this thread to complain about the moderators which is seemingly pointless as its all one big conspiracy and will be deleted anyway. Yesterday I got banned from the chat room because the moderators don’t like it when anyone uses their chat room other than themselves that takes away the point of even having moderators in the chat rooms because they aren’t exactly going to kick themselves for bad language which they do condone.

Some advice to newcomers using the chat room whatever you do don’t mention dean ashton or any other player you may happen to admire the talents of because its obviously the most insane thing you can do in a football chat room mentioning something football related they would rather talk about their hilarious social life which they obviously have because its not like they spend most of their time in that chat room

And if it’s true they get paid for this shockingly bias attempt at keeping law and order then the soccer manager staff must be making a hell of a lot of money to waste on such corrupt arrogant people

I am posting this thread to complain about the moderators which is seemingly pointless as its all one big conspiracy and will be deleted anyway. Yesterday I got banned from the chat room because the moderators don’t like it when anyone uses their chat room other than themselves that takes away the point of even having moderators in the chat rooms because they aren’t exactly going to kick themselves for bad language which they do condone.

Some advice to newcomers using the chat room whatever you do don’t mention dean ashton or any other player you may happen to admire the talents of because its obviously the most insane thing you can do in a football chat room mentioning something football related they would rather talk about their hilarious social life which they obviously have because its not like they spend most of their time in that chat room

And if it’s true they get paid for this shockingly bias attempt at keeping law and order then the soccer manager staff must be making a hell of a lot of money to waste on such corrupt arrogant people

well welcome to the forums we dont work for sm or get paid or anything like that. i have noticed some morderators given out harser punishments lately but when i am in chat u take the mick out of my name ash-ton which i said i do NOT like to b called to many times.. i would preper just ash!! even after warning u still carry on u say you talk about him but all i have noticed is you saying

deal ashton rules again and again(spamming) i didnt think it would be long before u recived a kick/ban as when you are on i get people pm me saying sort him out he is doing my head in" or "ash do you job and kick him" but i let it continue but who ever banned you.. you should be able to get back on now surely...

well this is here... can u unban me... cuz for some reason i know i got banned for asking if anyone had a setup i can join... didnt know i wasnt allowed to ask... but if u could plz unban me becuz i really did enjoy the chat room and i miss it being apart of this game... it was also very fun to go to while the site was updating and what not... plz consider.!

well this is here... can u unban me... cuz for some reason i know i got banned for asking if anyone had a setup i can join... didnt know i wasnt allowed to ask... but if u could plz unban me becuz i really did enjoy the chat room and i miss it being apart of this game... it was also very fun to go to while the site was updating and what not... plz consider.!

shaun tht u? if it is u never got banned!!! i asked no1 banned you they is just somethng wrong withur account and chat nuffink to be with kick/ban we all want you back on asap.......

lol no this aint him... lmao... but ill tell u exactly what it says when i try to get into chat...

Everything loads up excellent.. n right when its about to go into the chat room it says:

Chat Room Closed. Close browser

The URL says: http://www.soccermanager.com/closed.php

and at the bottom on the chat tab it says:

Membership Explained - Soccer Manager.com - Microsoft internet explorer provide

Can anyone help me with this?

lol no this aint him... lmao... but ill tell u exactly what it says when i try to get into chat...

Everything loads up excellent.. n right when its about to go into the chat room it says:

Chat Room Closed. Close browser

The URL says: http://www.soccermanager.com/closed.php

and at the bottom on the chat tab it says:

Membership Explained - Soccer Manager.com - Microsoft internet explorer provide

Can anyone help me with this?

lmao well shaun if ur on take a look at tht lol..... yep same problem as shaun has got he aid the same thing tryed everyting to sort his out nuffink worked but ill still kep trying :D

I am a chatroom administrator, although I haven't been on recently. We admin know what is best, that's why we were chosen for the job. Rather than throw your dolly out the pram and publicly complain, send a PM to Alan Neller.

If you were using foul language and were already warned/kicked for doing so, then you deserve it.

It's a chat room, we can talk about what we want. Instead of complaining, why not raise a topic to talk about? Me and the other lads have had loads of fantastic football-related banter on there, but that doesn't mean our lives revolve around football. We do other things in life, and we like to talk about that too.

:D Is this for real?hahaha,every single line this guy types contains the words "dean ashton" and hes having a pop at us,lmao. :D

oh oh i remember you alright, lol i cant believe you have the nerve to even post this, weren't you sir spamalot, just typing dean ashton, over and over again !! yeah you really didn't deserve to be banned did you . . . . :confused::mad: , my advice newbs is to ignore people like this

I am posting this thread to complain about the moderators which is seemingly pointless as its all one big conspiracy and will be deleted anyway.

I can assure you any complaint to me or the rest of Forum Admin will be taken seriously ' date='your attitude above is not the way you make your complaint .

Yesterday I got banned from the chat room because the moderators don’t like it when anyone uses their chat room other than themselves.

I wouldnt think this is the case ,they will only ban you if rules are broken.

You prove diff and steps will be taken.

As for this they do it for free,no payment involved and the latter part of your statement dosnt present what kind a person you are in good light.

Guest joe black

What are you smoking :eek: Fight The Pipe bro :P ......anytime im in the chat room the mods have been nothing but friendy as have the other members. Maybe you are not used to talking to grown-ups ;)

Guest the plummer

Re: Chat Room Moderators

but if your going to ban 1 person for spamming you have to be consistent while banning folk plenty get away with it

still you shouldnt question a mod :eek:

Re: Chat Room Moderators

but if your going to ban 1 person for spamming you have to be consistent while banning folk plenty get away with it

still you shouldnt question a mod :eek:

Wee, it depends when and how it happens.

If there is an Admin in the room WHO IS NOT AWAY and someone is spamming, no doubt that the guy will be warned, followed by a kick, possible another warning if he re-appears and a ban if it is still being done.

If there is no-one in the room, however, how can you expect to have the person banned?? What we ask is, to anyone who is in a room without any Admins at the time, take a screenshot of the action, and send it to one of the Admins (myself if you like) and we will see the IP's and stuff and would have him on our black lists :) I doubt he will be banned over a screenshot though unless it is really bad.

There are obviously other cases where the 'warning > kick > warning > ban' procedure is either reduced (meaning he will get banned before all that) or added on (kicked twice?), always depending on the crime.

But getting back to the point, I can assure you, when an Admin is on all the actions are taken correctly, they all know that a little spamming does not deserve a ban straight away unless it's repetitive etc... Actions are deffinatly taken consistently, depending on the crime.