Chat Room Moderators

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well when ever i have been in the chat room. The have been doing a great job.

yea im on there most of the time (i do have a life really) and they seem to do a good job.

Re: Chat Room Moderators

Mods or no mods' date=' you should stick to the rules.[/quote']

Totally agree ,also there is a procedure for members that have been banned from you people for doing your duty ,they need to follow that not use threads on the forum to discuss their case etc .

The chatroom moderators are reliable anyway, i don't see how anyone can complain, as non of them would ban for no reason (Luke not included :rolleyes:) :)

Also, the chatroom mods are on more often than they used to be;

Nathan, Kevche & Tom G make the chatroom a friendlier place than it was before, And Lee comes on more than he used to do now which is good as there is always a conversation.

The chatroom seems to be getting better, but will it get like it used to be; again? :D

The chatroom moderators are reliable anyway' date=' i don't see how anyone can complain, as non of them would ban for no reason (Luke not included :rolleyes:) :)

Also, the chatroom mods are on more often than they used to be;

Nathan, Kevche & Tom G make the chatroom a friendlier place than it was before, And Lee comes on more than he used to do now which is good as there is always a conversation.

The chatroom seems to be getting better, but will it get like it used to be; again? :D[/quote']

i love it that's why i miss it so much but sometimes sorry isn't good enough :(

i love it that's why i miss it so much but sometimes sorry isn't good enough :(

There are times when people get banned for not doing much wrong

Someone could get banned for swearing once, and someone else could get banned for racism, but they would both get the same ban, which is 3 months i think...

The ban itself does take the tinkle a bit, i was banned wrongly by one of the mods over an argument via msn, but it didn't stop me, you'll just have to go without the chatroom for a bit

And behave when you get back, or you'll find yourself on the end of another ban.

i see your point though,

One thing i suggest is more ban types

maybe;

A One Day Ban

A One Week Ban

A 2 Weeks Ban

A One Month Ban

A 2 Months Ban

A 3 Months Ban

Opinions? :)

There are times when people get banned for not doing much wrong

Someone could get banned for swearing once' date=' and someone else could get banned for racism, but they would both get the same ban, which is 3 months i think...

The ban itself does take the tinkle a bit, i was banned wrongly by one of the mods over an argument via msn, but it didn't stop me, you'll just have to go without the chatroom for a bit

And behave when you get back, or you'll find yourself on the end of another ban.

i see your point though,

One thing i suggest is more ban types

maybe;

A One Day Ban

A One Week Ban

A 2 Weeks Ban

A One Month Ban

A 2 Months Ban

A 3 Months Ban

Opinions? :)[/quote']

Nah i think thats to complicated i think

1 day ban

1 month ban

3 month ban

1 year ban

Id prefer that :)

i think a oe day ban 2 day bans then if they carry on then one month i hardly deserve a 3 month ban seeing as i got no warning as well

You were kicked a few times the day before, so that's enough to know that you need to stop.

Then, as has been said, when a few of us were on ghost you kept saying "look no mods" and swore :)

i ave a good idea what if when some1 logs into the chat room the mods get a choice of letting them in or not depending on how good they are so the then if they get logged in again they will know they need to behave,if they don't ban them for a day and stuff like that less harsh but the point of the mods is across, but still keep the kicks. tell me your thoughts

i ave a good idea what if when some1 logs into the chat room the mods get a choice of letting them in or not depending on how good they are so the then if they get logged in again they will know they need to behave' date='but still keep the kicks. tell me your thoughts[/quote']

No. What if the mod is away? What if there are no mods? What if I've decided to set everyone else a chatroom curfew? :P

Trickery is the whole point :rolleyes:

We get to know who we can trust and who we can't' date=' only a few days before you said you should be mod, it's all very well behaving when there's mods online, but with no mods or if they're on ghost as well :)[/quote']

so your saying i am good there prof and i think i lost my mod chance when i was bad at managing

look rhys ur banned face it u can complain all u want but it will get u no were.

Sam is a very good mod who doas his job well i very much doubt he would ban u without a good reason

i am accepting it but who said anything about sam?

and i just miss it i'll be good on my return!

Guest the plummer

This thread's boring me now. Can we either shut up or talk about something else please? :)

My Chat Aint Working...]

It Says Error Conecting To Server Or Something?

curse swore "look no mods" i'm sorry i accepted my ban all i ask is forgiveness

plz again sorry

Instead of getting on members nerves on here i suggest you send a polite ticket to SM ,telling them how long you have been banned and what for etc ,let them know you are really sorry and it wont happen again and youve learnt your lesson ,you may not realise but even though while on chat the mods have the function to kick /ban you they do not have the function to undoe it ,only SM have .

So please do it through ticket system as it is a pointless to ask on here .

Thank -you.:)

Instead of getting on members nerves on here i suggest you send a polite ticket to SM ' date='telling them how long you have been banned and what for etc ,let them know you are really sorry and it wont happen again and youve learnt your lesson ,you may not realise but even though while on chat the mods have the function to kick /ban you they do not have the function to undoe it ,only SM have .

So please do it through ticket system as it is a pointless to ask on here .

Thank -you.:)[/quote']

ok thanks i just wanted to say sorry to the mods to

Guest Sooty's Football Brain

Lad's i know im not flavour of the month on the chatroom, but iv got some issues i need to sort out and wondered if i could speak to a mod or 2 on here about it? I'll just explain my situation so im sure i'll be slated for this. Thursday 13th March 2008 me and a mate were in the chatroom havin a laugh. i know not to swear in there and so am very cautious with what i say with mates. Me and my mate from school Niku were there and he had said sumthin and i replied "oh shup ur such an islam lol" and he laughed back and said "what have i told u about insultin my religion lol" he laaughed and we got on but about 30 secs later i was banned. no warning no kick just a straight ban. i was dissapointed and a little angry. but that saturday night it was i managed to try chat again and i got back in. but nath was in there and banned me straight away. after speaking to him on private message he told me that mods have been instructed to ban me if i enter and that it is a serious offence to do so. i just wanted to say i dnt have a clue about ip addresses and servers so wouldnt have the first clue how to hack into 1 etc. i have also recentley found out i was back in chat again and spoke to mod kevin doyle. he told me he would not ban me but cudnt speak on behalf of every1 else. i wondered what i could do as nath says i have learnt my lesson and will keep low in the chat in the future and get my head down. is this ok for you mods? thanks for listening

Lad's i know im not flavour of the month on the chatroom' date=' but iv got some issues i need to sort out and wondered if i could speak to a mod or 2 on here about it? I'll just explain my situation so im sure i'll be slated for this. Thursday 13th March 2008 me and a mate were in the chatroom havin a laugh. i know not to swear in there and so am very cautious with what i say with mates. Me and my mate from school Niku were there and he had said sumthin and i replied "oh shup ur such an islam lol" and he laughed back and said "what have i told u about insultin my religion lol" he laaughed and we got on but about 30 secs later i was banned. no warning no kick just a straight ban. i was dissapointed and a little angry. but that saturday night it was i managed to try chat again and i got back in. but nath was in there and banned me straight away. after speaking to him on private message he told me that mods have been instructed to ban me if i enter and that it is a serious offence to do so. i just wanted to say i dnt have a clue about ip addresses and servers so wouldnt have the first clue how to hack into 1 etc. i have also recentley found out i was back in chat again and spoke to mod kevin doyle. he told me he would not ban me but cudnt speak on behalf of every1 else. i wondered what i could do as nath says i have learnt my lesson and will keep low in the chat in the future and get my head down. is this ok for you mods? thanks for listening[/quote']

Yes i think uv leant ur lession but that will not get u out of ban.

I now no how ur gettin on so im sorint git out with other mods.

But if u want to talk with me an other mods on chat id sugest come on chat at night cos were usilly on then.