Chat Room Moderators

andre.elbando

Guest Sooty's Football Brain

Re: Chat Room Moderators

yes but if i came on nath wudnt u ban me straight away or would you give me time to speak to u and sort it out once and for all. im prepared to come in and keep my mouth shut and lay low for a while. its just all iv got atm cos im havin a few problems and chat's what i look forward to. hope you understand and we can sort this out without banning me again :( sorry for everything thanks a lot

yes but if i came on nath wudnt u ban me straight away or would you give me time to speak to u and sort it out once and for all. im prepared to come in and keep my mouth shut and lay low for a while. its just all iv got atm cos im havin a few problems and chat's what i look forward to. hope you understand and we can sort this out without banning me again :( sorry for everything thanks a lot

Elliot u cant avoid a ban ill speak to u but we have to ban u

U said ud keep ur head down before then u bullied some lad and iv been told by people uv been swering not sure if its true but ill take it into account.

If u want to talk ill talk but we have to ban.

Lad's i know im not flavour of the month on the chatroom' date=' but iv got some issues i need to sort out and wondered if i could speak to a mod or 2 on here about it? I'll just explain my situation so im sure i'll be slated for this. Thursday 13th March 2008 me and a mate were in the chatroom havin a laugh. i know not to swear in there and so am very cautious with what i say with mates. Me and my mate from school Niku were there and he had said sumthin and i replied "oh shup ur such an islam lol" and he laughed back and said "what have i told u about insultin my religion lol" he laaughed and we got on but about 30 secs later i was banned. no warning no kick just a straight ban. i was dissapointed and a little angry. but that saturday night it was i managed to try chat again and i got back in. but nath was in there and banned me straight away. after speaking to him on private message he told me that mods have been instructed to ban me if i enter and that it is a serious offence to do so. i just wanted to say i dnt have a clue about ip addresses and servers so wouldnt have the first clue how to hack into 1 etc. i have also recentley found out i was back in chat again and spoke to mod kevin doyle. he told me he would not ban me but cudnt speak on behalf of every1 else. i wondered what i could do as nath says i have learnt my lesson and will keep low in the chat in the future and get my head down. is this ok for you mods? thanks for listening[/quote']

i did not do anything as bad as what he just said i learn't my lesson but how come i'm still banned! he got banned twice but got back in! not fair

Guest Sooty's Football Brain

I'm not back in Rhys im still banned mate now :) and I just have to take it on the chin even if I disagree with it and how is what I did bad? having a laugh with a mate? Then taking a load of abuse being called a racist. I was actually at this guy's house when I was called a racist lol. But things get misinterpreted and you have to deal with it. I am right now