Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League! Im in too

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! 29 Forumers now!! Matty-avfc mat humphries Calgary Kickers Julian Dawson davysdirtydozen David Fyfe Man Utd Chewis Luis Scorgie Tomlins' elite Dan Tomlins Bou

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! Here's an update

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

IM NOT BOTTOM! :D

After a particularly horrendous day for my players, I am grateful to have Sean and Juan Carlos Terry :confused: below me in the table. I had Upson, Jagielka and Figueroa as part of my defence, and their teams make up the relegation spots :( All hope rests on Thomas Vermaelen to get some points for the defence, but my keeper, attacker and captain are all Liverpool :o Should probably have thought about that sooner. Now I face the debate, do I make Gerrard or Arshavin captain?

Guest drseanfitz

IM NOT BOTTOM! :D

After a particularly horrendous day for my players' date=' I am grateful to have Sean and Juan Carlos Terry :confused: below me in the table. I had Upson, Jagielka and Figueroa as part of my defence, and their teams make up the relegation spots :( All hope rests on Thomas Vermaelen to get some points for the defence, but my keeper, attacker and captain are all Liverpool :o Should probably have thought about that sooner. Now I face the debate, do I make Gerrard or Arshavin captain?[/quote']

well only 3 of my starting 11 where intodays fixtures, and if anyone doesn't get picked over the next couple of days, my subs are Gomes, Dawson, Mame Diouff and Downing, so should change soon.

well only 3 of my starting 11 where intodays fixtures' date=' and if anyone doesn't get picked over the next couple of days, my subs are Gomes, Dawson, Mame Diouff and Downing, so should change soon.[/quote']

Yeah, just checked. I have a strong starting XI, and Im saving money to get Torres after the Arsenal game, but my bench is very weak. Carson, De Laet, Wilshere, Delfouneso.

Not happy with my team, so already used my transfer wildcard! :) I knew I should have had Drogba in from the start. So Drogba comes into my team. Had to do some more changes to make the extra cash to replace Defoe with Drogba. But, happy I now have a very reliable goalscorer as my captain.

Reina

Dawson-Shawcross-Sagna

Adam-Parker-Valencia-Malouda-Downing

Tevez-Drogba

Subs Hangeland, Fuller, Carson and Stearman

This is in wrong section.

it should be in the FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE section in the Fantasy Premier League discussion thread .

The FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE thread is for all Fantasy football releted material. (including forumer private leagues - which includes this)

Decided to take a gamble and sacrificed 8 points which sets me further adrift at the bottom and made three transfers. Brought in Assou Ekotto for Figueroa, Vidic for De Laet and Harewood for Delfouneso (the latter actually raised funds) I now have a more balanced 15 rather than 11 bigger names and 4 youngsters who may get a look-in.

Guest Scout Maker

Currently on 39 points, Arshavin, Bale and Chamakh doing me the buisness :)

Foster was on my bench though and he saved a penalty although Howard is keeping a clean sheet.