Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League! Im in too

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! 29 Forumers now!! Matty-avfc mat humphries Calgary Kickers Julian Dawson davysdirtydozen David Fyfe Man Utd Chewis Luis Scorgie Tomlins' elite Dan Tomlins Bou

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! Here's an update

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

Hi everybody im on theis game but what is the pin number

You can find all fantasy league codes - started by forumers - in the Fantasy Premier league comps thread

here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=69303

feel free to join any or all 3 of these comps if you'd like to test your team.

I still dont get how I can possibly have risen to 52nd when Im at the bottom, and theres only 51 participants :confused:

Still have Gerrard, Reina and Jovanovic to play this week, I stayed clear of Man City as you cant be sure who will start.

This past week, my bench scored 13 points, my XI (minus the Liverpool trio) scored 45. Wilshere on the bench scored more than Duff due to Duff's yellow card.

I still dont get how I can possibly have risen to 52nd when Im at the bottom' date=' and theres only 51 participants :confused:

Still have Gerrard, Reina and Jovanovic to play this week, I stayed clear of Man City as you cant be sure who will start.

This past week, my bench scored 13 points, my XI (minus the Liverpool trio) scored 45. Wilshere on the bench scored more than Duff due to Duff's yellow card.[/quote']

Theres more than 51 :)

Guest drseanfitz

I still dont get how I can possibly have risen to 52nd when Im at the bottom' date=' and theres only 51 participants :confused:

This past week, my bench scored 13 points, my XI (minus the Liverpool trio) scored 45. Wilshere on the bench scored more than Duff due to Duff's yellow card.[/quote']

table shows the top 50 and your's if you are below that.

Ah yeah :o What a stupid place to put it' date=' and why split the league into pages of 51 teams?[/quote']

They haven't. It's because you're not on page one, so they show your position right at the bottom, and you just happen to be 51st. For me, on page two, it shows my position (19th) and then shows 51st-59th - because I'm not on page two.

That cleared things up for you?! :P

They haven't. It's because you're not on page one' date=' so they show your position right at the bottom, and you just happen to be 51st. For me, on page two, it shows my position (19th) and then shows 51st-59th - because I'm not on page two.

That cleared things up for you?! :P[/quote']

Ok, yeah thanks it has cleared it up, but it's still stupid :P Im pretty sure Id realise Im not on the first page if my name wasnt there.

Just joined,

already on 140 points so that should see me slotting into 5th place :)

though I have made a couple transfers which havnt deducted points yet, including a regretful swapping of

arteta & evans & chamakh

for fabregas & williamson & balotelli - might live to regret that

Sacrificed 4 points to bring in Hangeland and Carroll for Upson and Jovanovic. Got some cash spare so as I shouldnt need to sacrifice points in the future' date=' and now I dont have any players playing against each other. If Meireles does join Liverpool, he is going in my team.[/quote']

I'm pretty happy with my team at the moment apart from keeper situation (Shwarzer).

I'm pretty happy with my team at the moment apart from keeper situation (Shwarzer).

I don't usually have to think about who to put in my team after I've picked the squad. But there are some real bargains about and this week I think I've got Chamakh, Nolan and Yaya Toure on my bench. Very strong bench, pity I can't just bring them on if they're playing well :D