Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League! Im in too

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! 29 Forumers now!! Matty-avfc mat humphries Calgary Kickers Julian Dawson davysdirtydozen David Fyfe Man Utd Chewis Luis Scorgie Tomlins' elite Dan Tomlins Bou

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!! Here's an update

Re: Fantasy Premier League!!JOIN!!

Awful week so far. Ive got Rodalega on the bench.. :( Gomes didnt play and about 1 clean sheet. Poor. :(

I'm doing great. 16 to my captain malouda,2 to Vermaelen,Song and Koscienly, 6 to drogba, 5 to carroll and Scholes is starting. I am very happy.

i coudnt get rid of Kolarov in time and Ivanovic didn't start :(

34 and It hasnt even finished yet. think I can end up with 50+

Guest Scout Maker

I'm doing great. 16 to my captain malouda' date='2 to Vermaelen,Song and Koscienly, 6 to drogba, 5 to carroll and Scholes is starting. I am very happy.

i coudnt get rid of Kolarov in time and Ivanovic didn't start :(

34 and It hasnt even finished yet. think I can end up with 50+[/quote']

39 Points B):)

Come on King Kolo and Martin Petrov tomorrow!

30 points so far:

Carroll (8)

Arshavin (8)

Vidic (6)

Vermaelen (2)

Duff (2)

Bale (2)

Assou-Ekotto (1)

Crouch (1)

On the bench, Hangeland and Wilshere scored one each, which doesnt count. Looks like my next transfer will be used on swapping out Carroll, he's injured. Glad I didnt have Lampard. Still have three players to play this weekend.

Guest drseanfitz

so far

Van Der Sar 6

Clichy 2

Vermaelan 2

Terry 9

Giovani 1

Ngog, Agger, Barry to play tomorrow

Joe Cole wont play, Hernandez& Valencia didn't play..

So subs Dawson 1 & Diouf 6 should be added at the end of the week. Downing will get me points if he plays as sub 3.

will also get a double for my emergency captain, but I don't know who that is(I think Gareth Barry) :o

Not happy with one thing this week.

Jaaskelainen gets sent off in the 37th minute, whoever Bolton were playing scored in the 40th minute but Jaaskelainen gets penalised for it!! :mad:

Not too bad other than that, good total of 51 points.

But I don't see why I'm 26th and not 24th despite having the same points as them.

Not happy with one thing this week.

Jaaskelainen gets sent off in the 37th minute' date=' whoever Bolton were playing scored in the 40th minute but Jaaskelainen gets penalised for it!! :mad:

Not too bad other than that, good total of 51 points.

But I don't see why I'm 26th and not 24th despite having the same points as them.[/quote']

When a player gets sent-off, he still loses points for the goals that his team go on to concede.

And whoever has made less transfers is placed higher when on equal points.

I've had a shocker this week. Absolute shocker. Changes required, changes made. Got 4.1 in the bank, probably take out Evans for a Chelsea defender.

When a player gets sent-off' date=' he still loses points for the goals that his team go on to concede.

And whoever has made less transfers is placed higher when on equal points.

I've had a shocker this week. Absolute shocker. Changes required, changes made. Got 4.1 in the bank, probably take out Evans for a Chelsea defender.[/quote']

First thing I guess is fair enough and I never knew that about the second thing, that's where I will fail then. :(