Summer 2010 free agents

IanMcCo

Re: Summer 2010 free agents

Surely no-one on earth would have Titus in their team - I can't even see the Newcastle fans booing him after he signs for their rivals - I think they will be laughing :D

And I will be crying :(

Just wanted to say Al-Muhammadi hasn't been loaned back to ENPPI' date=' but he's only [b']on loan to Sunderland[/b], which is why this may not apply to him..

This is right :rolleyes:

Sorry if it has already been mentioned' date=' but shouldn't Joe Cole (:D) be on the list?[/quote']

It's only players that leave external clubs to join EC managed clubs...as Chelsea are in WC and EC it's unlikely he would be available on a 'free' unless he had been transferred to an external :)

Here is some new transfer

Ranocchia signed with Inter' date='

Eduardo, Portuguese national keeper signed with Genoa,

Westermann signed Hamburgo,

Eduardo, Arsenal striker signed with Shakhtar,

Riera, signed with Olympiacos

Marcus Berg, signed with PSV[/quote']

Ranocchia might be available in WCs

Eduardo (Shaktar) might be available in WC

Berg was on loan according to transfermarket

why is none of these free agents' date=' free agents in my game GW, and yes i know all about them having to go to managed clubs and all that. is it only for new GW's to start / start of new season GW's. apologies for maybe apparent stupidity on my behalf[/quote']

could someone please enlighten me as to why not one player transferred to a managed club in my EC from an external is still at their external and not a free agent

Another good one for WC is Felipe Andre (You wont save much money as hes a low rated player, but he will be big)

You have Moutinho on the list, since Sporting isnt an external club, surely the rule doesnt apply to him? (Hes not a free-agent in my setups, and hes at unmanaged Sporting in most setups).

could someone please enlighten me as to why not one player transferred to a managed club in my EC from an external is still at their external and not a free agent

If the player is at an external club - i.e. Toure of Barcelona and they sign for a managed club - i.e. Man City in an EC they would become a free agent...unless...

1. They are not at their original external club (i.e. someone may have bought them then sold them to another external club).

2. They are currently at a managed OR unmanaged club within the EC - in this instance they would stay at the club until his in game contract expired

If the player is at an external club - i.e. Toure of Barcelona and they sign for a managed club - i.e. Man City in an EC they would become a free agent...unless...

1. They are not at their original external club (i.e. someone may have bought them then sold them to another external club).

2. They are currently at a managed OR unmanaged club within the EC - in this instance they would stay at the club until his in game contract expired

cheers for replying ian. i see where i was going wrong

cheers for replying ian. i see where i was going wrong

In all honesty Yeehaa - most of these won't be available anyway as they are fairly highly rated players

But some of the guys have picked up Boateng and the lad at Arsenal - so there might be the odd one

Weird thing is - I done all this research and haven't signed anyt of them - mainly cos 75% of their free value is STILL more than they are worth to my team

In all honesty Yeehaa - most of these won't be available anyway as they are fairly highly rated players

But some of the guys have picked up Boateng and the lad at Arsenal - so there might be the odd one

Weird thing is - I done all this research and haven't signed anyt of them - mainly cos 75% of their free value is STILL more than they are worth to my team

yea true. wouldnt of minded barrera, pity west ham are unmanaged

I'm in a Scottish Championship. Joe Ledley (at Cardiff' date=' an external club) moved to Celtic and he didn't become a free agent.

Why? Or am I not understanding? xP[/quote']

It seems they haven't moved him

EDIT - just raised a ticket to get the move completed

Added a load of signings from Germany :D

Remember they will ONLY be free agents in a German setup if the club they have gone to is managed, and they will ONLY be free in a WC setup if the German team is a managed internal club

There ARE some transfers within Germany between German clubs that would also be 'free agents' in a WC setup (i.e. Felix Kroos - Hansa - Werder) if the club they left is 'external' and the club they joined is managed

Added a load of signings from Germany :D

Remember they will ONLY be free agents in a German setup if the club they have gone to is managed' date=' and they will ONLY be free in a WC setup if the German team is a managed internal club

[b']There ARE some transfers within Germany between German clubs that would also be 'free agents' in a WC setup (i.e. Felix Kroos - Hansa - Werder) if the club they left is 'external' and the club they joined is managed

[/b]

Sadly that's incorrect. The player has to be at there former club for them to be a free-agent.

If say Chamakh ends up for some reason at Barcelona in an English Championship, despite Arsenal being managed he'll remain at Barcelona rather then becoming a free agent. He'd of had to be at Bordeaux for him to be a free agent.

[/b]

Sadly that's incorrect. The player has to be at there former club for them to be a free-agent.

If say Chamakh ends up for some reason at Barcelona in an English Championship' date=' despite Arsenal being managed he'll remain at Barcelona rather then becoming a free agent. He'd of had to be at Bordeaux for him to be a free agent.[/quote']

Thats what I meant :D

If Kroos was at Hansa in the game at the time of his transfer from Hansa to Werder - and Werder is managed....he will become a free agent in a WC ONLY

If however Kroos was at say Dortmund or any other external club (i.e. not his real life club) he would stay at Dortmund and NOT become free

OR...am I talking utter garbage?

I might add this to first post as seems to be a lot of confusion Not from you SJ :D

It seems they haven't moved him

EDIT - just raised a ticket to get the move completed

SM responded on a Saturday - they have said that Joe Ledleys real life club has been changed to Celtic in all game worlds - but that he might remain at Cardiff even if they are an external club.....

Added Kolarov to the list

Great thread' date=' if I join a EC I will look out for some of these guys.[/quote']

Thanks

I've listed some of the other setups transfers as well, but not sure how many people play Italian setups for example

And thanks to the guys who suggested those ones I missed