Sign in to follow this  
Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

I have created this thread for all gold members in GC1 to check up on all the news and results in the setup.

All Gold Members in this setup please reply to this with any news you have in the setup for example: Important matches, Transfer News & Rumours and any more news you may have.

I am currently managing Southend United in this setup and have signed alot of players to get me where i want to be !

ORLANDONI, Paolo G 34 84 7.00 100% £703k

FLEMING, Craig CB 35 81 0.00 100% £146k

NOBLE, Mark CM 19 81 6.00 82% £2.6M

ALIADIERE, Jeremy CF 23 82 7.00 83% £2.8M

EL ZHAR, Nabil CF 20 78 0.00 100% £1.3M

BAZHENOV, Nikita CF 21 83 9.50 100% £3.5M

SVENSSON, Karl CB 22 84 7.67 83% £3.9M

These are good signings to boost me up high so please post all of your news to keep us updated.

I'm Bristol City ( :mad: i'm a gashead really but rovers arn't in this setup so i thought i'd go for the closest club to me possible :mad: ) and are going well, unbeaten in 5th position :)

Also I would love any players going cheap or on loan :D

teb's spartak moskva beware.i have chllenged you to a friendly in which you will get thrashed :P

boob/nav' date='you can have romain larrieu or gary sawyer or actually anyone if it's the right price.

and also have either of you got any cheap 84+ players?[/quote']

hah! boob, nice nickname there ;) i dont have any 84+ players im afraid, struggling after 4 games, and my team consists of 82-86 players mainly. i have the odd guy on the loan list though, if u want a look.

Hello All,

I am PSV in this setup and have got my team almost top from their disastrous start...

I need players though.

I am looking for anyone 90+ who is up for sale. Willing to pay up to 25m.

This is quite embarrasing but, here goes i got Southend United Fc into debt because of high wages and not enough income so i quit and took control of Norwich City we are doing ok so far and are currently sitting nicely in Division 2 in 8th Position, now i have taken control i will use the resources i have and guide Norwich to victory i will look forward to playing some top teams now and hopefully we can pull something off, My aims are high and i believe that we can do well the board and the fans are behind me and i hope i can show them what i can do, And to all of you managers in Division 2 watch out we will come back and defeat all in front of us i am proud of my team and i back them all the way.

This is quite embarrasing but' date=' here goes i got Southend United Fc into debt because of high wages and not enough income so i quit and took control of Norwich City we are doing ok so far and are currently sitting nicely in Division 2 in 8th Position, now i have taken control i will use the resources i have and guide Norwich to victory i will look forward to playing some top teams now and hopefully we can pull something off, My aims are high and i believe that we can do well the board and the fans are behind me and i hope i can show them what i can do, And to all of you managers in Division 2 watch out we will come back and defeat all in front of us i am proud of my team and i back them all the way.

ahhhhhh, couldnt handle the problems of debt eh....imagine if managers in real life quit their teams everytime they got into debt :rolleyes: would be new faces every other month!!

I would imagine its extremely to difficult to take a club into debt in the gold league,simply because nobody wants to sell their players and with so many managed clubs my transfers in have been few and far between.still hasnt stopped me taking my rangers clear of kevs celts and perrys hearts in the league and also the scottish cup final against celtic looming with a possible shield final against them as well.make mine a treble.

A warm welcome for me to sunny Spain as I take control of Spanish Segunda team Cadiz

Wanting to loan:

Striker over 85

Goalkeeper over 85

Defender over 87

u can put in bids for Real Madrid as i might be able to help u out.