Sign in to follow this  
Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Mame Diouf for a paltry 12m and bought Bellarabi for 10M on 22nd March

Why isnt this guy gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;3081110']log in to see Manchester United abusing the multi accounting yet again

Mame Diouf for a paltry 12m and bought Bellarabi for 10M on 22nd March

Why isnt this guy gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on ? I've recently joined as Brentford.

Is he someone i should stay away from transfers?

What is going on ? I've recently joined as Brentford.

Is he someone i should stay away from transfers?

Yes, he probably has multiple accounts, that feed into Man U.

Yesterday was Easter Monday, it would have been my grandfather’s 103rd birthday and in the evening I reached for the first time a Champions League final with Boca Juniors in GC1.

So while this was not the most important thing yesterday, it nevertheless made me realize that it is almost 7 years now since I joined GC1 in August 2008. And as it has been a while since my last post I thought this is as good an opportunity as any to reflect on all this time.

Initially I joined GC1 as manager of Getafe in the Spanish second division. In those days one would put in a transfer bid just before 8am UK time and just after 8am know if the bid was accepted or not (those were the days, cheating did not seem much of an issue but teams would bid 99.9m in cash whenever a ManU or Arsenal youngster was added to the database :). Getafe were quickly promoted to the first division and I picked up players like Schmelzer, Töprak, Piszczek, Glushakov, Canales back then – some of them still at Getafe to this day!

After about a year I was offered the job as Boca Juniors manager (in September 2009). I have very rarely accepted job offers over the years across all GCs – but this was one of the rare occasions I accepted the position. In those days Teb and Spartak Moscow ruled GC1 and the ambition back then was to win the Champions League one day. But realizing fully well that it would take years and in the summer of 2010 I tried to make it even harder by imposing upon myself to give the Boca Juniors squad a more Argentine/Latin American flavor.

The consequences were some horrific trades – the likes of Javi Martinez, Hummels, Alaba were traded for players that had little to no impact. Also bringing legends such as Zanetti to Boca Juniors had the price of giving a youngster such as Harry Kane away. Sometimes I wonder what a “best of” squad of the above former Getafe and Boca Juniors players could do :)

However, a few years ago nobody cared much for young German, Dutch or French youth internationals and Boca Juniors were able to assemble the likes of ter Stegen, Rode, Jung, Mustafi, Clasie, Guilavogui for little cash. On the other hand, Rodrigo Palacio remained the one constant having been with Boca Juniors for all of the 21 seasons in GC1.

On Jan. 6th this year (i.e. exactly three months before the Champions League final last night) another manager suggested to me in a private message that Palacio would drop in rating and I should get rid of him. Well, his assist last night for the only goal felt like a just reward for my stubbornness of holding on to him :)

So now the urgency to win the Champions League in GC1 is off – and I rank it among my greatest results in my GC history over the years (incl. winning the World Cup with Scotland in GC1; winning the World Cup with Mali in GC 26; having built a top squad with Nacional da Madeira in GC 59 despite having a stadium with only 5,000 seats and hence being constantly broke).

And now what? In recent seasons the American league in GC1 has become much tougher. Flamengo has by far the best team and rightfully won the league this season. Some of the most promising youngsters also seem to be with other teams in this league. However, only two teams will qualify for the Champions League – and unlike in real life there is no chance that good performances will lead to additional slots for the league (after all, the SMFA Shield has also been won by two teams from America in recent seasons so the trend is clearly up).

There are still plenty of youngster I want to see developing further (e.g. Icardi as eventual heir of Palacio) and I assume winning the title will mean qualification for the Champions League next season (despite only finishing third in the league this year). As a result, every season just qualifying for the Champions League will likely get even tougher.

Boca Juniors have always qualified for the knockout stages in the Champions League – so that is a streak I would love to preserve. This year this record almost came to an end actually. At the beginning of the season (i.e. last November) my work kept me busy and for a few weeks I had Boca Juniors on holiday mode. And I was horrified when I finally signed back in to see that a silly formation I had tried out for pre-season friendly matches had not changed and let to losses including the Charity Shield but also the first Champions League match at home to Milan. Any challenge looked well over after further draws with Yeovil and 1860 München being bottom of the group with two points at the halfway stage. But two wins and a draw in the remaining group matches were enough for Boca Juniors to progress once again. Yet it would have been a very disappointing season without any silverware until Palacio had a 25th minute assist for unlikely goal scorer Musacchio. And with ter Stegen making several fine saves Boca Juniors became the first American team ever in GC1 to win the Champions League – I may unlikely witness another Champions League title with them but surely enjoyed the team that did:

GK Ter Stegen 22/89; RB Mustafi 22/88 (60min Rode 24/88); CB Bartra 24/88; CB Musacchio 24/89; LB Jung 24/88; DM Guilavogui 24/89; DM Clasie 23/89; RM Cuadrado 26/91; CM Grenier 24/89 (75min Rodrigo 24/89); LM Lamela 23/91; CF Palacio 33/90 (75min Benteke 24/89)

Fulham Hires Jason Hines

I am very excited for this opportunity in London, I just hope I have done AC Ajaccio justice for my time there. As the Boy Scouts say, "Leave something better, than the way you found it". I think I have done that. Brought in a good CB in Douglao and an old vet in Mark Gonzalez.

O'Brien is a solid outside defender that I have brought in, and can be a good player for the Cottagers over the years. Hopefully, getting them back into Division 2. I have also just spent a pretty penny on young DM Pellegrini! Looks like he could be a talent.

Cheers

finally he ***** up and has exposed his multi accounting

SM please there is the hard proof - kick this moron out of the GW now its dragged on too long!!!!!!

(how do i post the screen shot? keeps tell me my attachment exceeds forum quota)

COPIED AND PASTED THE CURRENT TRANSCRIPT BEFORE HE REPORTS AND DELETES AND BUMPS THE COMMENTS N NEWSFEED

José Mourinho (Manchester United)

Another perfect stranger who wants his five minutes of fame using the undersigned. Maybe after Douglas Costa and Dragovic he wants other dodgy deals. Shameless. I pull the chain the toilet...2 minutes agoReport

Add Comment.View Comments (1)

J. Hutchinson II (FC RB Salzburg)

if anyone wants a copy of the evidence im willing to email you directly. Then en masse we can get this guy FINALLY removed from GC1!

1 minutes ago

Add Comment

& hastely switches the account names back over!!!8 minutes ago

now he deleted the evidence

J. Hutchinson II

lucky i copied it & screen shotted

10 minutes ago

Delete

Write a comment...

José Mourinho (Burnley)As I said, some managers without me are '100%'. Take for example the superb Jens Heyman (Port Vale), he likes not to play but to tell the truth about me. 100% brilliant. Without me this gameworld would be ace. If tomorrow I decide to leave, everyone would celebrate and party hard.41 minutes ago

^THIS IS THE NEWSFEED POST THAT EXPOSES HIM. HE POSTED UNDER HIS BURNLEY ACCOUNT THINNING HE WAS LOGGED IN AS MANCHESTER UNITED i copied and pasted it back into the newsfedd before he then deleted it

J. Hutchinson II

LOOOOL he done f~~~~~ up now with his multi accounting! here is the proof! screen shotted and emailed to SM

41 minutes ago

J. Hutchinson II

note the club - Burnley

40 minutes ago

J. Hutchinson II

switched the names around now

39 minutes ago

J. Hutchinson II

deleted the evidence !! lololololol

noticed how Burnley and Manchester United managers IDs are now Luis Aragones & Jose Mourinho swapped over!!!!!!!! SM come on the proof is there he is multi accounting.....~~~~~ kick this guy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VV Original Post from Jose Mourinho/Jorge Begoglio/Luis Aragones...obviously logged into the wrong account when posting this on the newsfeed thinking he was logged onto his Manchester United account!!!

José Mourinho (Burnley)As I said, some managers without me are '100%'. Take for example the superb Jens Heyman (Port Vale), he likes not to play but to tell the truth about me. 100% brilliant. Without me this gameworld would be ace. If tomorrow I decide to leave, everyone would celebrate and party hard.

;3082873']finally he ***** up and has exposed his multi accounting

SM please there is the hard proof - kick this moron out of the GW now its dragged on too long!!!!!!

(how do i post the screen shot? keeps tell me my attachment exceeds forum quota)

Hopefully SM will do something about this situation now, God knows why they haven't before! The deals between Roma and Manchester United last season should have been the last straw!

I've got some more from my conversation through PM with tebthereb here.

Basically' date=' again, just kind of letting me know some points of why he left, and what SM has not done over the years to fix anything. And then having communication issues as well, which has always been there.

Like he said, I don't envy of what the Devs or SM People have to do to run this game. They have created this and can do with it what they want. Having to deal with a bunch of whiny SM fans and probably ex-footballers of some sort, and I'm included in this, isn't easy. But, it just shows we care. I know, sometimes I come off brash in a lot of the things I say on the forum. If I do, I'm sorry SM. I just care, for some odd reason. It's kind of beyond me right now of why I do. It's one of those things, like a pet. I've seen this grow over the years, but don't want it to die.

Please don't die SM.

146 days left of gold management.[/quote']

OH dear. My ironometer just exploded.

OH dear. My ironometer just exploded.

ok...just showing that I care. Sorry. This is the only GC Forum Thread that may hit up SM Devs. Who knows...

...The only reason that I can come up with now in buying more GM Days' date=' is that I've taken over a few Liverpools in GC8 and GC12. With, the Liverpool in GC12, being a club I bought and started years ago.

So, GM Days, might be alright...I guess. We'll see.

SM still has some problems with the game they need to fix.

134 Days Left.

At Fulham though, I have recently purchased

Santiago Silva

2009+SANTIAGO+SILVA.jpg

and

Lorenzo Pellegrini

35e9ba6622fce71d238843663575d1cc-25570-1414627687.jpeg

Pellegrini, hopefully, a star in the future for the Cottagers.

Cheers

Not having a dig at you pal, more the irony of teb being painted as this poor victim. He fcukin RUINED G1 with his player hogging, his relentless drive to snaffle every bit of talent in the gw - it may have satisfied his **** for negotiation but my god it ruined that league. When I took his team over he had by miles the best squad I had ever seen in SM. AND he had 67 players out on loan - now how much unfair influence is that? Over a whole gw, 67 players???!!! He ruined it. And his classic "Sell me these players and I'll loan you them back" trick, well if you were dumb enough to fall for it (and so many did) then serves you rite, but the rest of us dint deserve it. Let's not rewrite history eh?

ok...just showing that I care. Sorry. This is the only GC Forum Thread that may hit up SM Devs. Who knows...

...The only reason that I can come up with now in buying more GM Days' date=' is that I've taken over a few Liverpools in GC8 and GC12. With, the Liverpool in GC12, being a club I bought and started years ago.

So, GM Days, might be alright...I guess. We'll see.

SM still has some problems with the game they need to fix.

134 Days Left.

At Fulham though, I have recently purchased

Santiago Silva

2009+SANTIAGO+SILVA.jpg

and

Lorenzo Pellegrini

35e9ba6622fce71d238843663575d1cc-25570-1414627687.jpeg

Pellegrini, hopefully, a star in the future for the Cottagers.

Cheers

Not having a dig at you pal' date=' more the irony of teb being painted as this poor victim. He fcukin RUINED G1 with his player hogging, his relentless drive to snaffle every bit of talent in the gw - it may have satisfied his **** for negotiation but my god it ruined that league. When I took his team over he had by miles the best squad I had ever seen in SM. AND he had 67 players out on loan - now how much unfair influence is that? Over a whole gw, 67 players???!!! He ruined it. And his classic "Sell me these players and I'll loan you them back" trick, well if you were dumb enough to fall for it (and so many did) then serves you rite, but the rest of us dint deserve it. Let's not rewrite history eh?[/quote']

When I read it and saw that you had taken everything out that tebthereb said, basically said to me that it was towards me.

It's cool though.

I understand that you can look at it as him ruining the game, but I don't see it at that. It's SMs fault for letting it get to that. Their weak rules everywhere, made it easy to get around things. That's why the cheating managers that make more accounts get away with stuff all the time. It's easy to do, and hard to justify. Like you said also, manipulating certain trades in your favor, but also falling for the bad trade, is everywhere. But, there will always be the not so smarts and the one's that take advantage of it.

I blame SM all the way for it. Not the managers. System was weak from the beginning.

They need a manager/moderator for every league, and that can be done by trusting more Managers, especially the one's that make it to a high level, and have never really switched clubs, or leagues around, that much. I think that would be an easy tell to show who is a part of something, and isn't in it, to mess with people.

I think that is what tebthereb was getting at some.

There used to be way more SM Devs everywhere. I've actually been asked in an email if I wanted to be a moderator of the forum. But I said, what's there to moderate? Not enough people have access to it, because it is a little old-fashioned looking, and also, that nobody in the GW's know about it. They don't go check their forum page. They go look at the GW News Feed. Should be able to post links, just from this forum. There's got to be some way to do it.

Also, I've said this a lot, but SM Club Slots need to mean more.

Like, one club slot per league. I buy a slot, for this league. I can stay in league, and move around clubs, and play, but if I leave, I lose that club slot. Must buy another if I want one. You can even keep your free ones, but make to where if you leave, you still lose your free one. Now you must go play Single Player to gain more points, or whatever, to gain Rep, and get your next free slot, and make it to where you only get 3 Free, which I think it is still. I don't really know.

I think this would instantly start filling up GC's as well. Would make clubs more valuable to the managers. Would eliminate the idiots, bouncing in and out, with fake managers, just to do deals and mess with other deals. They would have to pay for that every time. At least make it for the GC's. Instead of GM Days, it needs to be this.

I've got 132 GM Days Left.

Better show me something SM Soon. I've rebuilt some clubs already, in just a matter of weeks, in other, lower GC's. Some don't even have 40 Managers.

My Custom Game World has 49/60 Managers.

C'mon SM. You can't even fill up your GC's, and I've recently just taken back over my Custom, like 3 weeks ago. Had 4 Managers in it. I've promoted like the devil, and look where it's at. 49 Managers.

SM can't even promote to get people to buy GM Days anymore, and I think they are losing it.

Cheers

ps. If you're interested in my league, check out the link in my Tag below. Brookfield Premier League. Seems to be popular.

Udinese Calcio manager lets play has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge. But he manages to sell the best player Aymen Abdennour to Manchester United before he goes!!

Udinese Calcio manager lets play has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge. But he manages to sell the best player Aymen Abdennour to Manchester United before he goes!!

Sent SM a nice long Illegal? Response.

It's ridiculous how it's so easy for the Man U manager to do this.

C'mon SM.

May be turned away from all GC's cause of this, and I've seen it in others too.

130 Days Left.

Cheers

Sent SM a nice long Illegal? Response.

It's ridiculous how it's so easy for the Man U manager to do this.

C'mon SM.

May be turned away from all GC's cause of this' date=' and I've seen it in others too.

130 Days Left.

Cheers[/quote']

Wouldn't bank on getting a response; SM's MP days are numbered.

Wouldn't bank on getting a response; SM's MP days are numbered.

Maybe' date=' maybe not.

I have received a personal email from somebody named Andrew at SM, in the recent weeks.

Here is what he said:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your email. SM 2015 was originally a short project that ended up taking a lot more time and resources than orginally planned, however it is now almost complete and we are turning our attention to Worlds again.

We plan to fix a load of underlying issues, as well as build a new UI for it, especially for mobiles.

We will also engage with the community soon on the ideas we have for fixing the worlds game, so we can get their feedback.

If you want to be a forum mod, I can pass your details onto our community team?

Thanks, Andrew

Hopefully this is true.

Cheers

FREE THE GOLD 1, TWO...

Managers of Gold 1 , are sick of the Man Utd manager and his blatant cheating of transfers. We are also sick of him messing up the newsfeed !

I saw most of what was posted yesterday, and the Man Utd manager posted some abusive posts which were replied to. And then he deletes his posts late at night and bumps every other post to the top. Making others look bad. How Raza and Jens were banned is beyond me ! If you banned them 2, you surely must of read it all. So why not ban El muppet !

FREE THE GOLD 1' date=' TWO...[/size']

Managers of Gold 1 , are sick of the Man Utd manager and his blatant cheating of transfers. We are also sick of him messing up the newsfeed !

I saw most of what was posted yesterday, and the Man Utd manager posted some abusive posts which were replied to. And then he deletes his posts late at night and bumps every other post to the top. Making others look bad. How Raza and Jens were banned is beyond me ! If you banned them 2, you surely must of read it all. So why not ban El muppet !

Keano we've got a thread just outside this one regarding cheating. The message gets buried here. Theres 200+ pages.