Sign in to follow this  
Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Told you ' date=' i planned on being in gc-1 with racing for as long as i play sm but there are to many cheats & untrustworthy people so i plan to get the highest rated players that i can age no concern whilst i'm top of the league to try win it then i'm leaving at the end of the season or when i can't challenge for the title. I'm not used to this cra.p i deal with people in two gameworlds ec1 and wc1 where people are genuine trustworthy and realible unlike the majority yes majority of scrubs in gc-1. Some kids so expected but not most and when you accept a deal verbally it's a deal even if you get offered a better deal that's how it should be and that's how people i grew up with played the game and that's how i'll continue to play it. Whilst there's no option to not cancel a bid ( especially after you gave your word) i won't particpate in a competition full of jokers.[/quote']

Don't make it a joke too!

We need more reasonable managers in this world to level the playing field, but by doing deals such as these, causes riffs everywhere.

Don't understand.

I've been in and out of GC1 over the years, but never sold, or did P/E, because I was unhappy with the GW when I was leaving. Always left my clubs in outstanding conditions for new managers to come in.

That's good for you but don't contradict yourself by making bids for my players then if you feel it's ruining my team for the next manager next season. I wish people would think before they speak sometimes. I understand Victor is a good player but he's 32 Nardi is what 19 and a great talent as is Pantic , you sould like a walking contradiction my friend but i know you mean well.

That's good for you but don't contradict yourself by making bids for my players then if you feel it's ruining my team for the next manager next season. I wish people would think before they speak sometimes. I understand Victor is a good player but he's 32 Nardi is what 19 and a great talent as is Pantic ' date=' you sould like a walking contradiction my friend but i know you mean well.[/quote']

Yup. Know I contradicted myself a little bit here, but was always going to be looking for a swap for my GK. Didn't know you needed one, until I saw your posts.

I hope you do win the league as this will show what you are really trying to do, and who knows, maybe by then, you've changed your mind to stay.

Pretty much every time I've quit GC1, is due to the crappy managers in the league, as well as, SM not improving their product.

Was excited to hear that they will be changing things. Got me back into GM Days and GC1.

But now, a bit skeptic, after joining the Test GW, and seeing what is really about to happen.

Seems like they will be losing a lot more managers cause of this.

Not your fault that SM can't regulate a product they put out years ago.

Told you ' date=' i planned on being in gc-1 with racing for as long as i play sm but there are to many cheats & untrustworthy people so i plan to get the highest rated players that i can age no concern whilst i'm top of the league to try win it then i'm leaving at the end of the season or when i can't challenge for the title. I'm not used to this cra.p i deal with people in two gameworlds ec1 and wc1 where people are genuine trustworthy and realible unlike the majority yes majority of scrubs in gc-1. Some kids so expected but not most and when you accept a deal verbally it's a deal even if you get offered a better deal that's how it should be and that's how people i grew up with played the game and that's how i'll continue to play it. Whilst there's no option to not cancel a bid ( especially after you gave your word) i won't particpate in a competition full of jokers.[/quote']

I have been in both EC1 and WC1 and agree the players are reliable and in general trustworthy. These game worlds as well as EC 106 and EC7046 are amongst the best I've played in but I still rate GC1 the best and the most competitive.

EC1 and WC1 are impossible to join and some of the players have had the same teams for years whereas GC1 is dynamic and you can always get a team. Yes the competition is fierce and some players don't play by the rules but I've been in this game world off and on for years and in general have found the players on the whole to be trustworthy and reliable. GC1 is just like life outside the game there are plenty of cheats etc but I think the majority are good and play by the rules.

You created one of the best teams at Koln and I have no doubt you will be at or near the top of the league with Racing at seasons end. Hopefully you change you mind at seasons end and play in the SMFA Champions Cup next season. Good luck

Should I come back? Worth it?

Contemplating...

Anybody on the forum still play in this GW?

FK Moskva job going.   If some experienced Gold1 manager jumps ship and takes them over I will sell them a 90 rated player for cash.

(obvs not if they are already in the EE league)

FK Moskva job going.   If some experienced Gold1 manager jumps ship and takes them over I will sell them a 90 rated player for cash.

(obvs not if they are already in the EE league)

Haha. I Manage Juve.

I know you didn't know. Just funny.

It's just unfair, because that's part of the game, that they have set up, where you can do junk like that. By getting managers to jump ship, or come to the club from another league, just to give them a 90 player? What? Do they even like the club? I mean, it's just not something that should be apart of the game.

Plus, you waited till all those bids got accepted, before you did that. Just kinda sucks man. Mine wasn't accepted yet, bud I knew it wasn't going to happen, after you did that.

Cash is irrelevant, because of SMFA's rules and stuff, like that. You're just taking advantage of it. Say what you will, but that's what it is. Like taking advantage of little boys, in a SM way. See my point. Shouldn't be apart of the game, just like it shouldn't be apart of the outside world. It happens, yes, but you have that choice, of playing it the straight way, or making that decision, I'm going to screw over everybody else, and probably him in the long run as well.

It's just kind of disgusting.

On 7/21/2016 at 3:01 AM, footballz said:

Haha. I Manage Juve.

I know you didn't know. Just funny.

It's just unfair, because that's part of the game, that they have set up, where you can do junk like that. By getting managers to jump ship, or come to the club from another league, just to give them a 90 player? What? Do they even like the club? I mean, it's just not something that should be apart of the game.

Plus, you waited till all those bids got accepted, before you did that. Just kinda sucks man. Mine wasn't accepted yet, bud I knew it wasn't going to happen, after you did that.

Cash is irrelevant, because of SMFA's rules and stuff, like that. You're just taking advantage of it. Say what you will, but that's what it is. Like taking advantage of little boys, in a SM way. See my point. Shouldn't be apart of the game, just like it shouldn't be apart of the outside world. It happens, yes, but you have that choice, of playing it the straight way, or making that decision, I'm going to screw over everybody else, and probably him in the long run as well.

It's just kind of disgusting.

Again Kaiserlautern  are involved in a one sided transfer albeit a little less one sided than their usual transfers but why would you swap a player worth 22 million and rated 92 for a slightly older player worth 14 million and rated 91 who plays in more limited but similar positions?? Toby ALDERWEIRELD for Steven N'ZONZI??