Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Just accepted the job offer from CSKA Moskva after 121 games at Crystal Palace, was a difficult decision as I have got Palace up from Div 3 to Div 1, but the lure of Russia & Ukraine was too much.

Chairman has got his hopes set a bit high though: This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge. Really, has he not seen city rivals Spartak Moskva's squad :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

New season time for a change at Kaiserslauten.

Statement of intent made and another deal completed.

After last seasons dramatic season in Germany, Kaiserslauten are looking forward to the new season, where the challenge will be just as hard if not worse with the immense amount of quality sides in Germany, the target is always is a top seven finish and take it from there.

After months of doing nothing on the transfer trail because of some ridiculous asking prices quoted to me, I have made two deals to improve the side with one being a real statement signing.

The main arrival is that of Eden Hazard from Lyon in a deal which sees 10M Toni Kroos and Sebastian Reinartz move to France. A costly deal but the arrival of a truely great player who is destined for much higher things, could be avaliable after his TB by the way but I want a bigger and better deal than the one I paid :)

Second arrival is Micah Richards in a deal which saw Younes Kaboul+veteren midfielder Tinga head to Tottenham. Im hopeful Micah really knuckles down at Man City and establishes himself in the first XI which in turn should hopefully lead to a 90 Rating, Ive put my faith in you Micah done let me down :P:p

The SMFA shield draw sees us meet Derby County who we beat on the way to the QF last year, hopeful of a simillar result.

Still looking to improve the side looking to exchange a winger out of Ruiz,N'Zogbia,Bousaffa for a CM of simillar age/ability if anybody is interested??

Also can offer a series of players in 2 for 1 deals for higher rated players including the likes of Ciani,Mizimovic,N'Zogbia,Bousaffa,Marquez,Ba,Senturk,Ruiz,Anorim,Carrico,Janot,Garcia Kevin,Schreiber, Jordi Alba etc

All quality players who could rise further particuarly looking to improve Fwd and CM area so get in touch if looking for deals simillar to those I have stated above.

Absolutely delighted with my first signing of relative importance since taking over at Leyton Orient! One of the Premierships finest CBs arrives in V.Kompany in exchange for M'Villa and J.Ilicic.

Correction - one of the world's finest centre-backs. Nice deal. ;)

Was frustrated this last week to be beaten to the signature of Sergey Ryzhikov by Lyon. Yes, Lyon who already have a 'keeper rated 89, were able to bid more than little, old Erzgebirge Aue, who's best 'keeper is rated 87. :rolleyes:

Nice deals from Ray too, by the way - not looking forward to facing you on the first day of the season now!

1REDSTAR-1.jpg

UPDATE

RED STAR WIN CHARITY SHIELD

Sporting 2 - 2 Red Star (Red Star win on Pens)

In a very close game, Red Star edge out Sporting CP on pens to retain the charity shield in the Mediterranean league. Goals from Gignac and Stankovic cancelled out strikes from the Portuguese giants from Fletcher and Gervinho to take the game to pens where the hero was Mexican 'keeper Guillermo Ochoa.

DEMBELE MAKES BELGRADE MOVE

Dembele.jpg

23 year old pacey Belgian utility forward Moussa Dembele has completed a move to Red Star - he arrives along with £7m for the services of Jonny Evans who heads to Manchester City. Evans was surplus to requirements having seen his progress and prospects dented in real life @ United with the arrival of Phil Jones and the form of Chris Smalling pushing him down the pecking order.

Dembele joins youngsters Cristian Cuevas(900k) and Giovanni Vriz(460k) as the only new arrivals to date in pre-season in what has so far been a quiet period of transfer activity for us.

SMFA CUP DRAW

Red Star have been drawn in Group A of this seasons' Champions Cup along with Bayern Munich, Sevilla and Rangers.

After abit of drama yesterday i'm really pleased to get to manage Blackburn Rovers in GC1.

I quit as notts county manager but then it wouldnt let me take the blackburn job, after a couple of panic emails with SM i ended up back as notts county manager then as blackburn manager, it was stressful but as a 16 year long season ticket holder i just couldnt resist the opportunity.

There are some decent players in the squad but absolutely no homegrown talent, so i do want to add some young english players and will listen to offers for any of my players except for Modibo Maiga. I've already recieved some tempting offers but at this point he's my best striker and i want to keep hold of him.

To be fair the Aggy deal is a great bit of business he shouldn't even be rated 89 more 87. :D

Fair point! :P However' date=' read from the bottom up...:

Olympiacos has made an undisclosed offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional

Club Brugge KV has made an undisclosed offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional

The deal involving Hertha BSC and Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional has been rejected.

The deal involving Besiktas JK and Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional has been rejected.

Besiktas JK has made an undisclosed offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional.

Hertha BSC has made an undisclosed offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Internacional.

All messages in my inbox today. Odds on the Olympiacos offer being accepted? Personally, I've stopped taking bets... :rolleyes:

So I've Been In the Gc a few days and have taken over Port Vale down in division five and have signed a few players the best are Rosicky(89) and Coulibaly(75) along with alot of squad players. We Won are first game of the season 3-1 over unmanaged Notts County and will hopefully push on from this :)

The Chairman of Fulham has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Port Vale immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered

Not sure ill take this as they seem to have a old squad but ill give it a little think.

Next day...:

Internacional manager's rep: 42

Olympiacos manager's rep: 42

Hmm... :rolleyes:

Agh i just looked at the deals and not who they were to and what rep but nothing wrong with it unless he quits in my opinion whether he's selling to a mate or not but don't know what the rules are on this.

It is clear cheating, I know for a fact I have made much better offers for these players, significantly better. I bet nothing gets done about it though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As you say decent managers who abide by the rules of the game are punished yet clear cases of cheating are just overlooked...absolutely baffling :mad:

I promise i will do a proper report on Kaiserslauten's astonishingly bad start to the season soon.....it aint just bad, it's catastrophic :(:P

2nd place with Rotherham in Division 2.

Once Lopez, Cabaye and Schmelzer go back I will plummet down the table.

edit: andyowls, I was thinking this too!

edit2: Deb Fletcher

Mrs Tiger Baker

Maybe they are friends in real life and Tiger Baker asked her friend to play the game, and saw it the perfect opportunity to get 3 talented players.

It is clear cheating' date=' I know for a fact I have made much better offers for these players, significantly better. I bet nothing gets done about it though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As you say decent managers who abide by the rules of the game are punished yet clear cases of cheating are just overlooked...absolutely baffling :mad:

I promise i will do a proper report on Kaiserslauten's astonishingly bad start to the season soon.....it aint just bad, it's catastrophic :(:P[/quote']

What were your better offers !!!

What a load of rubbish. I don't need to cheat I'm one of the best managers in the game. This obssession with youth is not what its about!!! Its rating that counts and the Torpedo manager now has a team capable of competing for a couple of seasons which she didn't have before. She now has players of 87 plus in most positions.