Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Thought forum rules meant that if you suspect someone of cheating you do it through tickets to support staff and not name + shame because you don't have access to PMs. Tiger could've agreed a 3 part deal well before you guys even contacted Torpedo, or as George said those deals look quite good to new players. I don't see why Tiger would need to cheat anyway, he/she was doing fine before those deals and wouldn't need to risk all that hard work for 3 players.

Thought forum rules meant that if you suspect someone of cheating you do it through tickets to support staff and not name + shame because you don't have access to PMs. Tiger could've agreed a 3 part deal well before you guys even contacted Torpedo' date=' or as George said those deals look quite good to new players. I don't see why Tiger would need to cheat anyway, he/she was doing fine before those deals and wouldn't need to risk all that hard work for 3 players.[/quote']

There doesn't appear to be anything of that nature in the forum Rules and Regulations to my knowledge, but I could be wrong. It's a fair point though, and I shall retract my posts shortly.

For the record, I'm not making a fuss because my bids were turned down - I made one bid for Kagawa and it was turned down because I didn't have much to offer. There were no complaints from me there.

What a load of rubbish. I don't need to cheat I'm one of the best managers in the game. This obssession with youth is not what its about!!! Its rating that counts and the Torpedo manager now has a team capable of competing for a couple of seasons which she didn't have before. She now has players of 87 plus in most positions.

I'm not suggesting any cheating was involved - but I had an offer of Ochoa(89) and Saha(88) rejected for Rui Patricio which I would say is considerably better than what you got him for.

There is no accounting for taste!

Ray 1981 stated in a holier than thou attitude>

"It is clear cheating' date=' I know for a fact I have made much better offers for these players, significantly better".[/i']

Come on then Ray 1981 tell us what you offered!!!

If they were that good wait for the transfer deadlines to end and make me a few offers that I can't refuse!!!

Check with your best mate at Torpedo, miles better I mean miles better...

Known names, Younger and higher rating....

I dont need to rattle them all off because I know they were better, the manager knows they were better and why they wernt accepted over the guff you offered I dont know.

Quite frankly given those reasons it makes you wander, But dont worry about it I cant prove it, SM never do anything about these type of things.

All I would say is quite frankly given all the reasons I stated above I find it somewhat how shall I say confusing that those bids and three of them were all accepted.

Oh and for the record I have never ever cheated never would and find it a disgusting practice

I'm not suggesting any cheating was involved - but I had an offer of Ochoa(89) and Saha(88) rejected for Rui Patricio which I would say is considerably better than what you got him for.

.... but on further investigation, the fact it is happening in Gc's 2 and 3 with the same two managers is also somewhat dubious:rolleyes:

.... but on further investigation' date=' the fact it is happening in Gc's 2 and 3 with the same two managers is also somewhat dubious:rolleyes:[/quote']

Oh it didnt just happen with one side in GC 2 either.....

Deb Fletcher became manager of two sides Fulham then Bolton and proceeded to do deals selling the best players from both sides which favoured somebody

Oh and GC 3 as well that saw another three transfers.....

Disgusting, its embaressing

Even worse is some managers I have great respect for sitting by and not speaking out, cheating must be stopped

?

nice to be made welcome here

Lol, sorry mate, like Ray said, that wasn't directed at you. It was more a shot at the shoddy SMFA and the inconsistencies it shows. How my offer could be rejected, yet Hamburger's (which was a mere £250k less than mine) could go through fine and dandy is bewildering.

But once again, I'm forgetting - I'm a big cheat! :rolleyes:

Stifler, as I said to whinging Ray 1981 soon as the transfer ban dates are over offer me a deal I can't refuse.

If you offered me the same deal, I would take it, but because Deb Fletcher didn't, don't use the forum to imply I am a cheat !

Lol' date=' sorry mate, like Ray said, that wasn't directed at you. It was more a shot at the shoddy SMFA and the inconsistencies it shows. How my offer could be rejected, yet Hamburger's (which was a mere £250k less than mine) could go through fine and dandy is bewildering.

But once again, I'm forgetting - I'm a big cheat! :rolleyes:[/quote']

that's the thing i hate about public forums you can read things out of context.which could lead into a flame war or look like having egg on your face(quess which one i've got :o)

sorry lads to jump the gun and look like a rodney....a plonker ;)

Just noticed a deal the Self Professed Mr Fair Play Ray 1981 did in GC1.

Kaboul Younes age 25 rated 88 position CB and Paulo Tinga age 33 rated 86 position DM/CM

in exchange for

Micah Richards age 23 rated 89 position RB/CB

Looks alittle one sided to me!!! Talk about offering "Guff" Paulo Tinga !!!!

Also funny how both andyowls and especially Ray 1981 (with 3 90+ players) heavily rely on teb's Spartak for loans.

Teb has been accused by many players rightly or wrongly depending on your point of view of numerous one sided deals' date=' but I suppose when you want to loan players you have a tendancy to ignore that!!![/quote']

Noticed you waited till we were all offline before launching your so called "defence"

Difference is I done one deal with that manager who happens to be a Tottenham fan, I didnt do numerous over multiple set-ups with the same person, I didnt make people take more than one team in a set-up get them to sell my best players to me, then get them to quit that side and take over another team in the same set-up and sell another three players to me.

If you really want me to I can expose you on here Im more than happy to provide all the evidence necessary. What is even more disgusting is the fact you are trying to come across as though you have done nothing wrong, when blatantly the evidence all shows exactly what light we can look at this in.

Well said by the man that inherited the team and didn't build it!!!

I have never claimed to have built a team so that's a ridiculous thing to come out with. I'm sure many on here will remember me saying that my first league and european cup wasn't mine so I wasn't counting it. :)

and for the record, it's a pretty dyer team as far as Barcelonas go.

But you're right, and that's what I was getting at. I'll just get my friends to take over other teams so it's easy to "build" a team. G'luck son.

I love this "I am one of the best managers" attitude. Funny.

Anyway' date=' Barcelona are looking to get some deals done. Cash only for 89+ players from teams managed by friends of mine preferably. Thanks.[/quote']

Yeah, it should probably say the best manager. Anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't come across him enough.

Bakker I'm pretty sure you were punished for cheating before. What's the saying.... Can't change a tigers stripes ?

No he wasn't. He had his clubs removed for buying an account.

I can guarantee all of you have done multiple deals across multiple setups, just because you got lucky and found an idiot who is willing to deal with you. Arguably the best manager on the game, and he has to come on here and defend himself against you sanctimonious jghvjhg's, when you have no evidence.

Just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it is bad, and the deals themselves getting reversed is disgusting. It obviously wasn't cheating as neither manager has been removed, so who the heck are they to determine what makes a good or bad deal? Never see Teb's bargains getting reversed do you...

Teb has been accused by many players rightly or wrongly depending on your point of view of numerous one sided deals' date=' but I suppose when you want to loan players you have a tendancy to ignore that!!![/quote']
Never see Teb's bargains getting reversed do you...

Wrongly' date=' I can assure you, Peter. I have made a killing in the past through a lot of persuasion and hard work, but never by lies or collusion. I have made some bad deals too, of course, and wasn't trying to offer any favours then.

I am delighted to see my name brought into this discussion having offered no criticism of anyone and been silent on the subject. Super. Do people really think SM do me special favours in the game and that I am buying silence with [i']loans[/i]? Jeez. SM really do not value me that much, and I really don't care enough about what people think or say to bother trying to bribe anyone.

To clarify, I happily loan people players without asking for anything in return. PM me for a loan and I will loan to anyone, first come first serve. I have certainly never asked anyone to turn a blind eye or hold their tongue which, with respect, I find a rather preposterous insinuation and a rather bizarre one given the theme of not making accusations without evidence.

I would love to see Andy and Ray's responses if I suggested taking loans on the condition that they refrained from ever criticising me... I don't know about anyone else but looking back over their posts I don't see two people who are easily coerced? I don't think many people who frequent the forum are. I should also clarify that, on the other side of the coin, I don't loan to people who suck up to me anymore than I loan to anyone else. As I said before, it is first come first serve with loans.

There are no repercussions for airing concerns over my side - the Roma manager did last season and I still honoured my loans to him - but it is of course best done by ticket as has been said. I welcome people to report any of my deals. I have had deals reversed before and I have even reported some of my own deals in the past, when the other manager has quit for instance. I am no more immune to the "SMFA" than anyone else, and I would not want to be.

For the record, I agree that Peter should not have to come here and defend himself but I think that the best way of dealing with unfair posts is to ask a mod to delete them, rather than attack back. I will happily delete any posts including this if people object to them.

Wrongly' date=' I can assure you, Peter. I have made a killing in the past through a lot of persuasion and hard work, but never by lies or collusion. I have made some bad deals too, of course, and wasn't trying to offer any favours then.

I am delighted to see my name brought into this discussion having offered no criticism of anyone and been silent on the subject. Super. Do people really think SM do me special favours in the game and that I am buying silence with [i']loans[/i]? Jeez. SM really do not value me that much, and I really don't care enough about what people think or say to bother trying to bribe anyone.

To clarify, I happily loan people players without asking for anything in return. PM me for a loan and I will loan to anyone, first come first serve. I have certainly never asked anyone to turn a blind eye or hold their tongue which, with respect, I find a rather preposterous insinuation and a rather bizarre one given the theme of not making accusations without evidence.

I would love to see Andy and Ray's responses if I suggested taking loans on the condition that they refrained from ever criticising me... I don't know about anyone else but looking back over their posts I don't see two people who are easily coerced? I don't think many people who frequent the forum are. I should also clarify that, on the other side of the coin, I don't loan to people who suck up to me anymore than I loan to anyone else. As I said before, it is first come first serve with loans.

There are no repercussions for airing concerns over my side - the Roma manager did last season and I still honoured my loans to him - but it is of course best done by ticket as has been said. I welcome people to report any of my deals. I have had deals reversed before and I have even reported some of my own deals in the past, when the other manager has quit for instance. I am no more immune to the "SMFA" than anyone else, and I would not want to be.

For the record, I agree that Peter should not have to come here and defend himself but I think that the best way of dealing with unfair posts is to ask a mod to delete them, rather than attack back. I will happily delete any posts including this if people object to them.

My post was not an attack at yourself Teb, it was a comparison. However, I do believe that you being who you are and that side being what it is, has helped you around getting deal reversed when maybe on another day they would have been reversed.

Just because you are a forumer, one of the best known forumers, famous for said team in GC1, nobody on here questions you.

However, because Peter is a very infrequent poster and little heard of, he gets all the accusations under the sun.

When, in comparison, there is little difference between the two. You both found an idiot (or a few in your case) and took them to the cleaners.

No evidence....no evidence.....

By all means there is a mountain of how shall we say "coincidences" that I could point out, I mean bucketloads.

However in the best interests of this thread and forum I shall refrain from posting all on here if anybody is interested they can PM me for details, thats after I check with Teb if I have his permission as I am nothing but his little toy and he is my puppetmaster :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean read back through the thread Im always singing Teb's praises and have never criticised him :rolleyes:

My post was not an attack at yourself Teb' date=' it was a comparison. However, I do believe that you being who you are and that side being what it is, has helped you around getting deal reversed when maybe on another day they would have been reversed.

Just because you are a forumer, one of the best known forumers, famous for said team in GC1, nobody on here questions you.

However, because Peter is a very infrequent poster and little heard of, he gets all the accusations under the sun.

When, [b']in comparison[/b], there is little difference between the two. You both found an idiot (or a few in your case) and took them to the cleaners.

Mmm, perhaps you are right.

I tend to think the most likely explanation is usually the correct one. I find it more likely that my deals have a high success rate because of me taking care with how they are done, than because SM are favouring me.

Why would they? I don't know them, and people like me are ten a penny on the forum. If anything I expect SM would love to find a reason to remove me from GC1, as my side is testimony to a lot of things wrong with their game.

The fact that Peter is a less frequent poster on here probably does make people more bold on here and quick to judge, so he has my sympathy for that. I would be amazed if SM considered forum fame (or lack of) in the slightest though...plenty of forumers of great repute have deals reversed.

I am surprised that you say nobody questions me. It's a fairly regular occurence on this thread and by PM, has been for years, and it comes from all sorts of people.