Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Oh what fun, I seem to have caused a controversy. I am the big bad Deborah Fletcher. All I did was except a few bids from another girl and look what happened; if I had known Mrs Tigerbaker was a bloke I wouldn't have bothered.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like soccermanager but now I know how seriously you all take it I think I am going to have some fun. " boys and their toys"

As for having male friends including Mrs Tigerbaker and being manipulated by them I am all for it but I think Oscar Wilde said it best.

"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship".

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

How convenient that you'd join up now. For goodness sake people' date=' I could cheat better than this.[/quote']

Kez darling where's your sense of humour?

Let me cheer you up

Did you know Celtic FC has set up a counselling hotline for depressed fans?

The number is 0800 10 10 10.... Yes thats 0800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing

Also Kez did you also know that Reuters reported a cloud of mystery dust has closed all Scotish Airports and that the Police have arrested the Celtic Trophy room cleaner.

Now back on subject before I get moderated.

I have already been approached in GC1 by some high profile managers with bids less than I received from Derby County. This will not do because I actually would like to play soccermanager as I paid for it, albeit with a loan from tigerbaker, and I cannot afford to have the very bossy SM reverse the transactions for a second time.

I am interested in selling my young players that the SMFA returned to be because of their investigations (not sure if they discovered I am tigerbakers long term lover or not, but if they do I hope they let me know as it would be news to me.)

What I am looking for initially is a couple of forwards 88+

Finally SM I promise I will find out what Ray and Andy suggest I accept as they seem to be the experts.

Kez darling where's your sense of humour?

Let me cheer you up

Did you know Celtic FC has set up a counselling hotline for depressed fans?

The number is 0800 10 10 10.... Yes thats 0800 won nothing' date=' won nothing, won nothing[/quote']

Also Kez did you also know that Reuters reported a cloud of mystery dust has closed all Scotish Airports and that the Police have arrested the Celtic Trophy room cleaner.

If you won kindly check out my avatar, you would see Celtic are the most recent team in Scotland to win a trophy. So... yeah. Go google 1967 and see what comes up.

But sure, try to make fun of a team I support just so you can change the subject. Classic. I remember when I was 12.

OK people maybe I have been wrong all along, but just in the interests of fairness lets look at what has happened.

GC 1- Deb Fletcher takes over Torpedo Moscow whilst Tiger Baker is the long-standing manager of Derby. In all reality the Derby team is pretty rubbish, perhaps it is time for an upgrade.

Amazingly three deals in three days are agreed between these two managers who dont know each other at all :eek:

Kagawa, Rui Patricio and Yangambiwa Torpedo's three best players all move to Derby for pretty rubbish offers old players, lower rated all destined to fall further.....Strangely enough as Tiger said maybe it is all about ratings??

Really?

Kagawa > Kevin Davies(34) 88Rtd + Marco Perez(20) 84Rtd

Yangambiwa > Julio Cesar (30) 87 Rtd + Gonzales Mariano (30) 87Rtd

Rui Patricio > Dimitar Ivankov (35) 88Rtd + Voronin (88) Rtd

Strange as other managers have already confirmed that they made bids higher for "her" players such as Ochoa (89) Gk + Saha (88) I know I offered an 89 Bousaffa+Sanchez 86 for Kagawa wouldnt those deals be more tasty looking?? But no Deb didnt Negotiate with anybody else.

I mean if you were being sceptical you might say that in the toughest GC of all you have a pretty rubbish side with old,decreasing players you have no way to get rid of these players and improve yet cynically you somehow manage to get rid of all your old decreasing duffers to the same manager who again you dont know from Adam.

Lets Look at GC 2.....

Spartak Moscow (tigers) team have a very important SMFA Cup final coming up time to strengthen the side perhaps?? Well strangely Deb against all the odds picks up a team in another GC Tiger is in and proceeds to take over Fulham she then proceeds to sell her two best players high rated to Spartak in very low P/E deals even worse than the last ones. She stays there for two games and then low and behold Giuseppe Rossi is at unmanaged Bolton, so what happens Deb Fletcher resigns from Fulham takes over the Bolton Wanderers job on the 5th July and within a day sells Giuseppe Rossi to Tiger's Spartak Moscow for Pavluchenko+Derdiyok (which is actually pants but the least suspicious of all the deals, thats saying something!)

Now lets look at GC 3....

Tiger Baker was manager of 1 FC Nurnberg for a considerable length of time, but leaves them on the 20th June to take over at Hertha BSC. Takes time to look at the squad needs improving perhaps....then in a miraculous turn of events would you believe it his old mate Deb Fletcher takes over his old team FC Nurnberg, what are the odds :eek:

FC Nurnberg then proceed to sell there three best players to Tiger Baker's team again:

Zabaleta > Iaquinta+Recio (Who?)

Westermann > for a fading ballack

Flamini > Hitzlsberger + Jonjo Shelvey

So there you have it 9 Deals completed in a matter of days over Three GC'S with the same manager it does beg some questions such I mean what are the odds on this lot happening?

1) Deb Fletcher becomes a Gold Manger 20th June and immediately becomes a manager in 3 of the same GC'S as Tiger Baker despite the over whelming choice of clubs/set-ups on SM

2) What are the odds that a "new" GC member becomes aware that Tigers old team FC Nurnberg have come free and takes them up, I mean i dont know many people yet alone new members who search for 1 FC Nurnberg

3) What are the odds that you find a new member who is Australian (same as Tiger) female (same as Tiger) has a nickname Fletch-Deb Fletcher Tigress-Tiger Baker which is fashioned in exactly the same way as Tigers a play on your name

4) What are the odds that this "new member" agrees to do nine yes nine deals with the same manager over three different set-ups switching clubs in GC 2 and GC 3 to do so that all benefit the one manager enormously

5) Strange as far as I am aware Deb Fletcher has until this all come out NEVER done a deal with another Human manager in these set-ups NEVER all the people in these choc a block GC'S and she does no deals with them but accepts all these crazy rubbish offers from her neighbour. She has also nevermade a newspaper article or made a counter to anybody but when this whole "furore" happens and is spoke about she suddenly starts doing just that...how weird

6) What were the odds that this "deb Fletcher" who has never ever posted on the forum suddenly when this all comes to light suddenly "discovers" this whole conversation, shes never posted anywhere and despite obviously "not knowing" :rolleyes: Tiger rolls in to his defence, strange thing to do for somebody you dont know.

7) How strange as well when you look at Tiger and "Deb Fletchers" post that the simillarity in writing style is immense, check it out for yourself look at the use of semi-colons and the use of full stops positioned after quotation marks strangely grammer whilst i dont see used often is EXACTLY the same as the grammer used in Tiger's posts.

A few other things to address:

"What a load of rubbish. I don't need to cheat I'm one of the best managers in the game"

How modest of you, legend in your own mind, I usually find the best managers dont have to blow there own trumpet"

Id love to know how you Deb feel about Tiger's quote??

"If I screwed her over thats nothing to do with you"

Id have thought having read that you'd be disgusted yet defend Tiger ummm

Im glad you are so worried about my spelling as I spelt one word embaressing wrong, id be loathe to take education lessons from you, whatever you want to call yourself be it Tiger,Deb see this below

"Oh what fun, I seem to have caused a controversy. I am the big bad Deborah Fletcher. All I did was except a few bids from another girl and look what happened"

It is ACCEPT I mean what hope is there when you cant even get the first letter of a word right.

Oh and on the issue of your previous banning being an injustice and not against the rules, the rules seem quite clear to me:

"As Radebe 20 pointed out I had my clubs removed for buying an account which wasn't against any rules and still isn't"

SMs 'Terms of Use'.

You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

SoccerManager does not recognise the transfer of an account except with SoccerManager's prior written permission.

Enough said everybody can draw there own conclusions and put it this way I wouldnt have confidence in saying you are a shining beacon of integrity and fairness. The attempts to cover your tracks just worsen it wheeling "Deb" out on the forum etc

I suppose it is possible.......but i'm not a believer not even close,

I wondered when you would stick your oar in.

Another know it all that thinks SM belongs to him.

If you suspect cheating follow procedure and write a ticket and stop using the forum as a place for innuendos and veiled accusations.

You are allowed 3 deals a season with any individual manager in each set up and whether you agree with it or not; it is in the rules therefore it isn't cheating.

^

Lol. That's a bit harsh seeing as how we have never crossed paths before - calling the deals 'dubious' was fairly tame IMO - I'd expect exactly the same reaction if I had innocently done deals across 3 set-ups as you had done.

Anyway' date='

[img']http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/mike270482/1REDSTAR-2.jpg[/img]

Culio.jpg

Red Star have signed 27 year old Argentine winger Emmanuel Culio from Hamburg for £9.5m. The versatile midfielder nicknamed "Draculio" during his time with Cluj will provide cover across the midfield.

This is your hard evidence! Are you being serious!

I would be correct in assuming you are not a prosecuting lawyer.

Its all conjecture and is not worthy of anything more than a smile.

If I were you I would stay as the manger of Teb's reserves!

Yeh nothing there to suggest any wrongdoing at all....

You are an embaressment and believe me nobody belives you' date=' even your so called "mates" dont believe you....

Youre right Im not a lawyer, im just a humble man who is pointing out the "coincidences" between these things and others can make there own judgements

Learn to [b']EXCEPT IT [/b] (thought I better put it in language you understand)

PS: Im pretty happy with my own achievements in this game and need no advice from your type. At least I can look myself in the eye and know all of my squads/all of my achievements were earnt fairly and squarely.

This board has gone more mental then the US Government went over Julian Assange. Glad to see forumers highlighting such blatant cheating.

On a positiv note, finally back in GC1 after failing with Blackburn, picked up Dortmund in a full Bundesliga.

Managed to sign Salomon Kalou, Kolo Toure and Robert Green (Don't ask why) to the side.

Lost my first game though to Hamburg 4-3 but they only scored the winner with 4 minutes left so I was pretty pleased with the result, knowing that we can actually score.

Hoping to use season 13 as a rebuilding season before really pushing for the title next year.

I've got a pretty extensive squad that I want to cut down to 35 so if anybody needs players, i'm happy to loan out or sell.

Also, I've got nearly 300m banked here so if anyone needs a cash injection, i'm happy to throw big offers at players.

*Votes to put Deb in a cannon and fire her into the sun*

were u get this info from???

Go to profile, then game worlds and clubs, click a club name then it should say

insert team's name SM Information

Standard Game World

English Championship 10101010101010101010

The english championship number should be clickable, then you can see average ratings.

I copied all the information from every league into an excel document. Next I sorted them by Average rating and Value.

(The average rating is taken from the top 18 players in the team)

Go to profile' date=' then game worlds and clubs, click a club name then it should say

insert team's name SM Information

Standard Game World

English Championship 10101010101010101010

The english championship number should be clickable, then you can see average ratings.

I copied all the information from every league into an excel document. Next I sorted them by Average rating and Value.

(The average rating is taken from the top 18 players in the team)[/quote']

I'm 35th!! I bet TSG wouldn't have been in the top 250 when I started managing them.

It would be great if you could see the top 100 managers in the league, but you can only see the top 10.

Kaiserslauten Update:

Horror start to the season in the League but Pauley manages to beat "the best manager in the world" convincingly for second season running.

League:

Kaiserslauten have been a real mixed bag, mostly awful it has to be said. A draw at home to Ez Aug was followed by two absolute thumpings at TSV Munich and Werder Bremen. No complaints at Werder got rightfully thumped, yet against TSV we were more than a match if not the better side yet conceded seven chances and conceded seven goals :o

It looked like another case of dissapointment against Stuttgart after conceding early but fortunatly the players showed some decent charachter to bounce back and earn a comfotable victory. These results see Kaiserslauten hovering around the lower reaches of the Bundesliga and improvement is most definetly needed.

SMFA Shield

In what is quite possibly one of the sweetest victories I have had for a number of reasons Kaiserslauten's reserves/3rd team easily disposed of Derby County with a comfotable 7-4 victory on aggregate. Second year in a row Kaiserslautens reserves have disposed of Deby's full strength side. Much tougher ties await starting with a good Club Brugge in round 2.

Complete disaster for Dnipro this season. We're W1, L5 so far. Nothing working properly, no click. Already feel like dropping them into a 3-5-2 and forgetting about them and it's only round 7.

Gerrards still hanging around like a bad smell too. What a weight around our necks he's becoming. Does nothing other than suck our wages dry but I refuse to let him go for a handful of bland. :D

Complete disaster for Dnipro this season. We're W1' date=' L5 so far. Nothing working properly, no click. Already feel like dropping them into a 3-5-2 and forgetting about them and it's only round 7.

Gerrards still hanging around like a bad smell too. What a weight around our necks he's becoming. Does nothing other than suck our wages dry but I refuse to let him go for a handful of bland. :D[/quote']

Tuncay for Gerrard straight swap :D?

wV4Fsg8K2PA

Pretty sure now you've seen that, you can't say no :P.

I'm happy enough with our start, won most games in the league bar one draw, but not doing well in the SMFA and just got knocked out of the shield by Spartak (I swear I should just buy a bunch of 70 rated players and put them out against Teb as I just can't seem to win no matter what recently!).

Kaiserslauten Update:

Improvement and cup progress:

League:

Kaiserslauten have amassed ten points from there last five games to move into the top half of the table. Wins over Schalke an excellent win over Eintracht Frankfurt and a demolition of Bayer Leverkusen helping to push us up the table. The one blip a poor performance which saw us slip to a 3-0 home defeat to Hamburg. The latest game being a very frustrating one as we dominated Borussia Dortmund and appeared to have the game in the bag before a last minute equalizer left the Kaiserslauten fans,players and management frustrated.

German Shield:

Kaiserslauten reserves have put in some excellent performances to progress through to the Q/F stage of the competition. Werder Bremen were first to be eliminated courtesy of one of Kaiserslauten's better performances this season and then Nurnberg were edged out in a thrilling game which saw Kaiserslauten get the better of a seven goal thriller. The QF draw sees Kaiserslauten head to FC Koln.