Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Hi all' date=' not the biggest fan of GC's but thought I'd give this a go with Lille OSC :)[/quote']

If you need any loans just make a bid and I will accept im Leyton Orient or even cash bids i will accept to if they are reasonable and fitting of the player. That said they aren't the highest rated players but should be able to throw 86/7s your way.

If you need any loans just make a bid and I will accept im Leyton Orient or even cash bids i will accept to if they are reasonable and fitting of the player. That said they aren't the highest rated players but should be able to throw 86/7s your way.

Nice one mate. Big squad you've got there :)

Don't know exactly who to bid for, as I would buy them ideally :)

Are players like MKHITARYAN, Henrik available?

After a good start its been abit of a sobering week at Blackburn, first on saturday after going down to 10 men very early on i was lucky to come away with a 2-2 draw against Southampton and last night i was defeated 3-1 at home to promotion rivals west ham, this leaves me clinging onto 6th place by goal difference.

Also I have been trying to sign an 87+ cm/dm, but that was dealt a blow this morning as the player i was trying to swap recieved a -1 in the brazil player changes... gutted

I've now decided to make 87rat Lb Oscar Wendt available for part ex only.

TSG Hoffenhiem Update

Almost a third of the season has already gone and its been an interesting start in Germany. After 11 games Hoffenhiem are 3rd on 18 points, 7 behind leaders Bayern Munich.

The improvements made to my defence and in goal since last season have made a big difference, I'm conceding 1.09 goals per game this season compared to 1.65 last season, an improvement of 0.56 goals per game!! Only 3 teams have conceded fewer goals so far this season. I've lost 1 game so far, only Greuther Fürth who are undefeated but sit 11th have lost fewer.

I have drawn 6 though, the 3rd worst in the league so I will be looking to tweak my attack over the coming weeks.

I don't think i'll be pushing for the title but I expect to be challenging for the SMFA Cup/Shield places and domestic cups.

• 2 weeks later...

A good night last night for me that saw title rivals Shakhtar lose and Dynamo Kiev draw. Gives me a tiny bit of daylight at the top of the league.

Was pleased to sign Joel, Ball, and Strootman recently. Am looking to sell Drogba, Capdevila, Buffon, Anelka, Lucio if I can get decent deals (non-cash) for any of them.

I appreciate none of them are likely to see a rating increase any time soon but all of them should be able to help most sides for the forseeable future.

Kravchenko and Odiah are both available for cash.

Think I might have been sacked. Clicked on the match report and my team is unmanaged aha.

Looks like you are still in charge. :)