Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

A 0-0 draw against leyton orient rounds off a good first half of the season in div 2. 9 wins 3 draws and 4 loses puts me in a comfortable 4th. David Dunn has been the star man so far with 7 goals and 15 assists a true blue and white.

Transfer related, i would like to add an 87 rat rw or rm to my squad, after scoccos move to the arab league im concerned about him holding his rating.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

Was pleased to sign Joel' date=' Ball, and Strootman recently. Am looking to sell Drogba, Capdevila, Buffon, Anelka, Lucio if I can get decent deals (non-cash) for any of them.[/quote']

Yeh, noticed you got another steal of a deal for Strootman Teb, right under the noses of everyone else! I don't know how you do it...!

After endlessly trying for weeks without luck - I'm looking to bring in ANY CF/Fwd 89+.

I have plenty of millions in the bank' date=' although struggling to offer any quality P/e offers.

If ANYONE fancies selling 1 or more of their forwards get in touch.

Mark / Hamburg[/quote']

your peeing aganist the wind m8. nobody will part with players for cash.

i've sold 25 players for cash,granted some where dead wood in my eyes,but went to good homes to the lesser teams.

as soon as i put a cash bid in,guess what...no.no.no.

some teams have 300+ players,ask to sell you would think your asking for some satanic rite to kill they first born.

your peeing aganist the wind m8. nobody will part with players for cash.

i've sold 25 players for cash' date='granted some where dead wood in my eyes,but went to good homes to the lesser teams.

as soon as i put a cash bid in,guess what...no.no.no.

some teams have 300+ players,ask to sell you would think your asking for some satanic rite to kill they first born.[/quote']

Yeah, agree. I pretty much acknowledge that, it's just a last offer to ask for help after almost 4 months trying to get a 90+ striker in. :P

FC Kaiserslauten Update:

League:

Kaiserslauten have again been involved with a mixed bag of results amassing a respetable 13points from the last seven League Encounters. Highlights have included very decent wins over Union Berlin and Hoffenheim although we did suffer yet another thumping this time 5-0 at runaway leaders Bayern Munich, we dont lose many lately but when we lose we tend to lose BIG :o

This set of results leaves Kaiserslauten in 4th place, eight points behind the leaders, with only four points seperating 2nd-11th place at the halfway stage of the season it shows how tight the German League is.

German Shield:

Kaiserslauten have progressed to the final of the German Shield as they seek there 2nd success in the last three seasons in this competition. A convincing Q/F win over Koln set up a big showdown with Hoffenheim in the S/F. The teams were evenly matched but fortunatley for us we managed to edge through courtesy of a Stephen M'Bia goal late in the game. The big imposing CB fit again and making a real difference. FC Union Berlin await in the final.

SMFA Shield:

Progress was again made courtesy this time of a very decent 5-1 aggregate win over Club Brugge. In the third round we drew FC Union Berlin who we appear to playing weekly at present!! The first Leg has been played and Kaiserslauten came from behind to claim a 2-1 advantage leading into the away leg and the tie remains on a knife-edge

1REDSTAR-2.jpg

Update from Red Star....

After the early season inconsistency had threatened to make a shambles of season 13, a recent uplift in form has given us a platform to build on - currently sat in 7th it will take a herculean effort to qualify for the Champions League which would have been my minimum expectation at the start of the season :o

Form in this season's Champions League has been good - we qualified for the knockout phase with 2 games to spare after 4 straight wins.

Kaka.jpg

I am also pleased to report the arrival of one of the greatest players of his generation ...... Kaka arrives from Internazionale in exchange for Felipe Melo and Andre-Pierre Gignac. Whilst the magical Brazilian is certainly a risk given his recent injury woes, I am a big admirer of the player and there is no doubting his ability. I was also concerned about Gignac and Melo after poor real life seasons last term.

In addition to Kaka, I have picked up a few prospects in recent weeks, including Roma youngster Federico Viviani (2.2m), Prince Segbefia (500k), Quentin Rouger (2m), Sebastien Polter (2.2m) and Neftali Teja (999k).

Veteran Roberto Carlos has also arrived to provide some cover, the 38 year old antique costing 5.5m from Santos. The Brazilian legend has been a first teamer for big spending Anzhi so far this year so will hopefully provide some reasonably high rated cover until he retires.

First team squad is now.....

CRVENAZVEZDA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FC Kaiserslauten Update:

League form improving but Union Berlin a menace in the cups:

League:

Kaiserslauten have continued there run of decent League form amassing ten points from the last four League games. A very decent win over Hertha was followed by more comfotable wins against Dynamo Dresden and Erzegebirge. The last League game saw Kaiserslauten share the spoils with current champions TSV Munich with Javi Martinez grabbing a late equalizer. Currently sit 2nd in the table, Bayern Munich eight points clear but behind me are a whole raft of teams all within touching distance of each other.

German Shield:

Kaiserslauten were very unfortunate to lose 2-0 to FC Union Berlin in the final, despite being the better side throughout we failed to make our superiority pay and ended up with a dissapointing defeat to lose our grip on the Shield we won last season.

SMFA Shield:

Again Kaiserslauten were eliminated by UNion Berlin who eliminated us via the away goals rule, no complaints this time Union Berlin were the better side in the 2nd leg and the 1-0 victory was enough to eliminate Kaiserslauten in the last sixteen.

A good night last night for me that saw title rivals Shakhtar lose and Dynamo Kiev draw. Gives me a tiny bit of daylight at the top of the league.

Wish this was the end of the season :D

Lukaku scored a brace, including an 89th minute winner against Illichivets to lift Shakhtar above Spartak into 1st place. 17 games to screw this up, knowing the team they'll probably do it in the next one!

swap used blu-rays

Squoker uses a unique auto-matching technology that expands on products skills and services. It creates strong unique bonds in the swapping process. rnIt is a unique tool of creating bonds between people that they have a common sense of what they have and what they want in almost whole world. rnSign up for free. Good luck!! swap used dvds