Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

m8 the mighty o's are all not match fit!' date='

i hate losing to them sides!!!

9 men dont help tho lol.

rotherham doing great tho

ive got a easier runin than u, am hoping for second as ive never gone through via playoffs.

gl m8[/quote']

Surprised to see that my Orient are still in the play offs haven't so much as looked at them for a month or maybe more. Anyway Kompany and Julio Cesar are available not looking for specifics but if you want Kompany it will need to be a really good offer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

I have neglected Erzgebirge Aue so much so that I have even began contemplating ditching them...surely not?! :eek: So, to re-ignite interest, Aue are have a huge clearout, with all players leaving for cash sums. The sale includes:

Marcelo Barovero - 86

Christian Wetklo - 85

Mauro Camoramesi - 87

Franco Razzotti - 86

Stephane Dalmat - 87

Sergio Aquino - 86

Damian Alvarez - 87

Leite Matheus - 86

...and many more! Highest cash bidders win each war. :)

m8 the mighty o's are all not match fit!' date='

i hate losing to them sides!!!

9 men dont help tho lol.

rotherham doing great tho

ive got a easier runin than u, am hoping for second as ive never gone through via playoffs.

gl m8[/quote']

Yeah rotherham have got it in the bag now i think, can't see em dropping that 6 point lead. Its definately going to be an interesting finish to the season i'm preparing myself for playoffs tho i think, good luck.

Edit: definate not automatic promotion now after 1-1 draw at home to a 10 man, unmanaged brighton gutted.

After spending ages deciding whether to quit Arsenal or not, decided I'll stay with them for now.

Had a great chance of finally winning the title until the middle of September came and a run of 1 win in 13 games which saw me drop from 1st to about 6th. Also got knocked out of the Cup and SMFA Shield in that time so once again we look like winning something only to fail towards the end of season, with Torres only scoring 4 in 34 games. And people say this game isn't realistic.. :D

Want to make changes to the squad, so everyone except McEachran, Welbeck and the mighty Pogrebnyak and Frei are available.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:D:D

Shakhtar win the league title with one game to go! Think this is one of my best achievements on the game, and a moment I didn't honestly think would happen. Was watching the latest match on score centre and was doubting it even more after we went 1-0 down within 10 minutes and then 2-0 down minutes later! But Lukaku grabbed a second half brace and captain RVP scored the 3rd, with Lass Diarra rounding things off with a 4th!

Some good news...

After spending ages deciding whether to quit Arsenal or not' date=' decided I'll stay with them for now.

Had a great chance of finally winning the title until the middle of September came and a run of 1 win in 13 games which saw me drop from 1st to about 6th. Also got knocked out of the Cup and SMFA Shield in that time so once again we look like winning something only to fail towards the end of season, with Torres only scoring 4 in 34 games. And people say this game isn't realistic.. :D

Want to make changes to the squad, so everyone except McEachran, Welbeck and the mighty Pogrebnyak and Frei are available.[/quote']

And some bad news...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:D:D

Shakhtar win the league title with one game to go! Think this is one of my best achievements on the game' date=' and a moment I didn't honestly think would happen. Was watching the latest match on score centre and was doubting it even more after we went 1-0 down within 10 minutes and then 2-0 down minutes later! But Lukaku grabbed a second half brace and captain RVP scored the 3rd, with Lass Diarra rounding things off with a 4th![/quote']

:D

Congrats mate. Ends my 11 season grip on the Russian & Ukraine league.

Looking to make lots of deals if anyone is interested drop me a line as plenty of quality I can offer in trade. Particularly looking to trade out some quality veterans like Drogba, Anelka, Lucio, Albelda, Capdevila, Cambiasso, etc...

:eek:Lyn Oslo Lift SMFA Shield :eek:

Lyn_Oslo.png

Almost 3 years in charge of the small norweigen outfit and shels had guided lyn to SMFA glory.

Forgetting about the match and playing a team of 75 rated players bar my gk and my st, i still won because players ratings in SM are almost non existent importance, taken into account a few unfit villareal players possibly helped.

Happy because i've never won the SMFA shield before, not been in it much and when i've been in it, hasn't been important.

Shels has pledged his loylety to LYN for now, and has come out to say it would take a gigantic offer to lure him away.

In english div 2, an inconsistent season ends at home with a 1-1 draw against wycombe and seals a 3rd place finish. Despite only playing a reserve team i still feel we could of got the full 3 points.

Final fixture of the season on wed then the playoffs, with such a mixed season ive no idea whats going to happen.

Congratulations to Rotherham & West Ham on your promotion, i kept up with you best i could but you just got away from me in the end

Following the woeful showing in season 12 that saw B. Monchengladbach relegated due to my inactivity, we are back in the big time next season after blitzing the German second division.

Finished top and won the League quite some time ago. Finished with 104 points, losing two and drawing two out of the thirty-eight games. Granted, there aren't many managed sides in the division at all. I usually struggle against un-managed sides though. We also scored 145 goals.

Looking forward to next season now. :)

Blackburn Rovers season comes to an end with a 4-3 home defeat to leeds in the playoff semi finals, I was hopeful to at least get to the final having comfortable beaten leeds twice already this season but i suppose it wasnt meant to be.

I have been tempted by another job with alot more money, but as a blackburn fan i can't bring myself to quit so time to start building for next season then.

Update: shortly after this post i had a change of mind and took the managers job for Brondby IF, a quieter league and no promotion or relegation struggles was too tempting alot of work to do though.