Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

So thats why everyone was bidding on Smalling the club is unmanaged I thought that lad that took them over was still mulling over bids. :o

Just as he was about to be transferred a new manager of Palmeiras takes over. Then sells him to Carlisle for £25million, lucky for some :)

Just as he was about to be transferred a new manager of Palmeiras takes over. Then sells him to Carlisle for £25million' date=' lucky for some :)[/quote']

Yeah i noticed i tried to get him myself but apparently he has been promised the superstar that is Mark Wilson on top of the 25m. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Kaiserslauten Update:

Kaiserslauten start new season in fine form and have a transfer deal to report :eek::eek:

League:

The League season has started superbly with Kaiserslauten racking up four wins from four games and scoring a highly credible fourteen goals in the process. We have not met any of the "big boys" yet but we have done what we needed to do and we proudly sit atop of the Bundesliga although i wouldnt expect that to last :P

SMFA Champions League- Group Stage:

Another tough group was drawn however we have started the campaign off well giving ourselves a good platform to hopefully build on. We managed to beat Internazionale 1-0 at the Weserstadion before last night saw a hard-fought 1-1 draw in Guadlajara courtesy of a second half equaliser from Jordi Alba.

Transfer news:

One deal to report sees the arrival of midfielder Moussa Sissoko from FC Porto in an exchange deal which saw Javi Marquez and Jordi Schreiber head to portugal. A high price to pay but I wanted the quality DM especially as Capoue is now plying his trade for me as a CB. I believe in Sissoko's ability and hopefully he gets a big move to one of Europes main Leagues and can kick on.

Kaiserslauten Update:

League:

Ten points from the last five games have seen Laiserslauten maintain there position at the top of the Bundesliga albeit only on goal difference from Borussia Monchengladbach.

Pauley himself was to blame for the defeat after playing Friday night Pauley made the cardinal error of failing to change his side for the massive match against Bayern Munich and clearly the knackered players went out and lost an error Pauley humbly apologises for.

We did however gain good wins against Stuttgart, Dortmund and more importantly Monchengladbach in a nine goal thriller.

German Shield:

A quite heroic display saw Kaiserslauten reach the Q-Final stage after somehow coming from a goal down and with only 8men against Hertha Berlin. Nilmar somehow contriving an equaliser and Kaiserslauten somehow managed to hold on for penalties where they prevailed and will now meet Freiburg in the Q/F.

SMFA Champions Cup:

Two draws since we last wrote have seen kaiserslauten stay 2nd in the group two points behind Chivas and a point in front of Porto who we drew against in the games I spoke about. Both quality sides and again we came from behind both games to force a point, we are in the mix and that is what is important at this stage.

Eden Hazard is free to leave but bear in mind I paid Toni Kroos and Reinartz for the lad and given the potential Kroos has that was a high price to pay, I wont be selling unless I get a better deal than the one I paid. Young, highly rated improving players with potential for further looked for, however happy to keep him if nothing arrives.

Guest fudgecat

Southend United have new manager, who shall put the Blues back into Division 3, There will be a number of changes at roots hall this season. But the new boss at southend says hello to all current managers in this game world.

1REDSTAR-1.jpgBREAKINGNEWS.jpg

Red Star have announced that Marcio Rafinha is set to leave the club with a deal being actively sought to move on the RL Bayern/Brazil RB/RM. The decision has been made to place Joao Pereira in at first-choice right back and we cannot afford to have a player of Rafinha's calibre sat on the bench.

Looking for either -

1) Similar standard of player in another position

2) 2 younger players of sufficient quality/potential

3) Will swap Rafinha plus Ochoa for a top class Gk.

wots happenining with the orient ???

wheres his strikers gone? i hope that team dont get ruined!!!

riviere and ekiki for a 89 rated under 28 forward if any1 interested.

for some strange reason ive been blocked from writing newspaper reports so had 2 write it here.

west ham

• 5 weeks later...

Kaiserslauten Update:

Promising at the mid-way stage of the season:

League:

Kaiserslauten have opened up a six point gap at the top of the Bundesliga with eighteen games played. A very decent points return has seen us move ahead of champions Bayern Munich with Borussia Monchengladbach close in behind them. We have been here before though so miles to early to be getting excited, but considering we have had key players out at various points i have to be delighted with the League so far.

German Shield:

Kaiserslauten progressed to the final courtesy of wins over Freiburg and Eintracht Frankfurt but were dissapointing in slipping to a 2-0 final defeat to an inspired Dresden. A good chance to win another trophy passed us by and in a very limp performance.

SMFA Champions Cup:

A 2-0 win last time out over Chivas has seen Kaiserslauten qualify for the knockout stage with a game to spare, still unbeaten in a tough group is a very good sign and we can relax in the last group game before seeing what the last sixteen draw has to throw at us, the furthest we have ever gone in the competition before so hoping to get a decent draw and improve on that.

One further bit of news to report is the sale of Left Back Garcia kevin who leaves the club for 10M to join Hearts in Scotland.

Looking to sign a central midfielder and can give Cabaye and Danny in exchange if anyone is interested, or some other combination if need be.

Also interested in trading down for youth, or up for better players (can offer two players) so if anyone wants to do any deals then please drop me a PM.

Wish I got that kind of attendance' date=' not sure what Spartak need to do to fill their stadium. Winning the quintuple last season and having some of the best players on earth is clearly not enough for the Russian public! :)[/quote']

Haha LOL,,,, Teb, I lived And worked in Russia for 2 years and now have a Russian wife so I can sympathize regarding your bewilderment regarding the local fan support. Most footy fans are for CSKA,,,,, but in any case, Russia is full of sports bars where you can see the games in the warm and with a beer so, don't worry, your fans are there,,,, just not where you expect haha,,,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barcelona wrapped up the league title a week ago and are currently 17 points ahead of 2nd placed Espanyol with a game to go.

In other news, I finally got a deal done with a human manager :eek:, and then quickly made it deals with 3 managers!

The first deal is agreed in principle (I think) and involves me doing a deal with the 'devil' himself as Fraser so affectionately put it! 3 Barcelona players will head to Spartak in exchange for 6, as yet unnamed, players!

The second deal involved the arrival of highly rated Angel Di Maria to the Nou Camp, with Rafael Van Der Vaart and Giovani Dos Santos making way for the young Argentine. The deal also involved young goalkeeper Sven Ulreich going to Porto in exchange for Brazilian Helton.

With the arrival of Helton meaning we have 2x90 keepers, Rene Adler was deemed surplus to requirements and a deal was struck with Hoffenheim who were in desperate need of a GK. Jeremy Mathieu joined in a straight swap.

Quite happy with my business so far, and will be even happier if Teb gets the ball rolling with our deal :P