Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

who the idiot in the setup at the moment????

fair enough my deal 4 rondon was not great but any1 with half a braincell would know it wasn't all. the poor fella needs some squad as he only has 1 player, i offer 4 of his choice but some idiot wants to report it.

ps it looks like im banned now from doing deals now with the fella whom ive never dealt with or spoke 2.

ty very much sm thats 2 days ive wasted trying to sort out a deal which u couldnt give a monkey's about.

Lyn Oslo Finished runners-up in scandinavia, aswell as winning the Charity Shield & Scandinavian Cup, A win over rivals valerenga who were top going into the last day was enough for 2nd place, Malmo capture the title after a final day victory themselfs.

So Champions League again next year, Alonso my best striker is retiring :(

Just Over 23.3 million was spent on landing 6 defensive prospects, 2 mids and a striker, of those i expect Bariti & Longo to be the first of this crop to make the first team.

My first team could do with some investment, if anyone selling anyone cheeply 86/87 id be interested perhaps.

Sure... I heard it too.

And now I'm 7 days in and can't buy a single player.

Everybody is loaded and nobody needs money' date=' so they only do part exchanges.

And nobody is interested in my bad players (80-84).

So yes, I will give it a try for couple of more days before I finally leave GC1 :-)[/quote']

I'm Helsingborg and always willing to offer and deal, have a quick look through my squad. I have over 100 players so i'm sure something may take your fancy. :)

Update from TSG Hoffenhiem

It's taken 6 months but i've finally been able to sort out my goalkeeper situation! back in February I trade Stephane Ruffier with Flamengo for Mathieu Debuchy (who subsequently rose to a 90) + £15m, I was very happy with the deal at the time, but I found it impossible to sign a replacement. In July I thought I could sign Ali Ahamada when the manager of Wolfsberg (now at UNAM) went crazy and traded all his best players for dross at unavailable clubs (maybe so he could resign them for UNAM...just like he attempted to..). Despite selling 6 goalkeepers to maximise what my chairman would let me pay, I missed out on Ahamada when his transfer ban was up to James Bolton, manager of FC Schalke, well done on the promotion and welcome to the Germany 1st division!!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago I finally agreed a deal, a straight swap with Barcelona, Rene Adler for Jeremy Mathieu.

rene-adler-8765220-mfbhtemplateidrenderscaledpropertybildheight349-225x300.jpg

I have also been conducting epic discussions with West Ham - which went on for the best part of a month - over various deals, we finally agreed a swap deal, with Andy Carroll and Daniel Williams departing TSG with Martin Kelly and Mehmet Ekici coming the other way. I'm very happy with the deal despite Kelly getting injured playing for Liverpool the day after the deal completed! Ekici is a player i've been monitoring for a while and I'm very happy that he'll be available alongside Lewis Holtby and Tom Cleverley for the CM/AM position(s).

Martin-Kelly-Liverpool.jpg

1638664_w2.jpg

I'm always looking for deals contact me if you're interested in doing a trade, I'm looking for any position apart from AM and GK. Plus I will trade almost any player.

Kaiserslauten End of Season Report:

Kaiserslauten crowned Kings of Europe

League:

Another fairly steady decent campaign ends in frustration yet again as we finish Runners-Up for the second season running. It was always going to take a monumental effort to beat Bayern and despite keeping pace for the first half of the season, the relentless pressure of Bayern's constant great form proved to much and they won the League again at a canter.

Another solid end of season saw us comfotsbly sit 2nd in the League, some great wins along the way but no closer to the top prize.

German Cups:

Two final defeats proved extremely dissapointing after some brilliant results in the lead up to both finals. Dresden saw us off in the Shield in a game we dominated before it has to be said with the fixture congestion an understrength Kaiserslauten got embaressed in the German Cup final with Bayern Munich smashing us 5-0 :o

SMFA Chmapions Cup:

After coming through a tough group containing Internazionale and Porto, we saw off Bayern Munich in the last 16 with a terrific two legged performance, further wins over Zaragoza and Salamanca secured kaiserslauten a place in the final of the biggest competition where we would face Lokomotiv Moscow from Russia.

Kaiserslauten did not let nerves get the better of them and they exerted authority as we secured a 3-1 victory and announced ourselves on the European Stage in style. Nilmar the hero with two goals in the final.

With Hamsik, Javi Martinez and Richards all back from long-term injuries we should be fit to go this season and hopefully if we keep all our top players fit we can have a good go at having another fine season.

Spartak enjoyed a largely successful Season 15, with the domestic quadruple and Super Cup secured. However, an early exit from the SMFA cup was a disappointment as I had hoped to try and retain the trophy won in Season 14. Can't have everything I suppose! :D

After 830 games in charge I am expecting this to be an interesting season. Player concerns will hopefully bite; long overdue considering my squad value of £1,048.4 million. :eek: The squad is the largest it has been for a while and needs to reduce.

Some changes in key personnel are expected as I look to bring in some younger blood; Terry, Cambiasso, Buffon, Parker, Terry, Maicon, Ibrahimovic and many more are all in the twilight of their careers and eyeing new challenges.

Hoping to get lots of deals done, if anyone wants to do some then drop me a PM. Likewise if you want loans. Anyone I already owe a PM to I will respond to ASAP. :)

Having joined the GC with 12 games remaining last season. This upcoming season will be my first, full season in charge of Helsingborg IF.

I'm really looking forward to the challenge in what is a very competitive Scandinavian league. My Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge. - I actually think that will be possible. It'll be very tough but the squad i have is deep enough in depth to get me through a full season.

Talking of squad numbers i took charge of the club with 118 players on the books, i've managed to whittle that down to 103.

Always looking for a deal so if interested take a look at my squad. Everyone with the exception of Herrera can go really. However it'll need to be a cracking deal for me to part with him.

Good luck to everyone in the GC and have a enjoyable season.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to my world.

It seems the better my side gets the more people:

1) Renege on deals.

2) Accuse me of cheating.

3) Report deals that I have conducted that are legitimate.

4) Spin various drivel about me to other managers.

5) Deem it appropriate to PM me abuse.

I can name a different high rep manager still competing in GC1 for each of the above.

Ironically the more people get on my case (presumably with a view to pushing me out) the more inclined I am to dig in and put more effort into GC1 which is still by far my favourite gameworld. :)

Welcome to my world.

1) Renege on deals.

I can name a different high rep manager still competing in GC1 for each of the above.

Ironically the more people get on my case (presumably with a view to pushing me out) the more inclined I am to dig in and put more effort into GC1 which is still by far my favourite gameworld. :)

Obviously very sad and bitter people matey

Welcome to my world.

1) Renege on deals.

I thought about doing all of the above when I was manager of Shakhtar :P

Teb I do not agree with anyone doing the things you listed, however the problem is you have the Monopoly over the best players in GC1 and some players are angered when they think you have fleeced other players without them realising in the transfer market. I have experienced this myself. I have never felt you have done anything except work hard and play by the rules. But I do question the anti-competitiveness of a team like Spartak Moskva in GC1. The reason that no-one likes a monopoly like a monopolist should be clear to anyone who has played the board game and finished up spending a night in a motel on Mayfair or Park Lane!

Even so Teb has built the team fair and square. He plays within the rules. If the A.I. of externals was better the situation wouldn't exist , other than losing risers which would still happen.

In my case though I was offering 2 guaranteed risers who would also improve the other guys team for a solid 87, yet he did a silly.

I hardly think I have a team hogging all the good players when I have only 2 players at 88 + and still play 86s in my side.

Even in this GC it isn't that hard to build a side of 85+ , 86+ is tougher , 87+ hard, 88+ almost impossible now.

• 2 weeks later...

1REDSTAR-1.jpg

Red Star are ticking along ok in the league, sitting 1st after 11 games with 25 points.

Despite a 0-4 drubbing to Milan, we are also looking good in the champions cup at this stage thanks to wins over Lazio and Boavista.

Done a few deals in recent weeks to freshen things up. Firstly, Aleksander Kolarov arrived in exchange for Aogo and Elm - A little pricey but I try and pick up Serbians wherever I can.

Dejan Lovren left in exchange for Bafetimbi Gomis and John Guidetti - Was light in the striking department so came to this deal with the ever diligent Andrew @ Hoffenheim.

Finally, I eventually managed to move on Rafinha after months of trying with Borja Valero arriving in a straight swap.

Team now looks like this.....

573079_FC_Red_Star_Belgrade.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

1REDSTAR-1.jpg

Picked up Roberto Canella from unmanaged Hajduk Split for £11.9m. Decent players do turn up for cash if you are prepared to wait.;)

canella.jpg

Your not lying picked up COURTOIS from RSC for 37m was quite surprised that no-one took them over and cancelled it which was what i was expecting.:eek: