Gold Championship 1 News

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Gold Championship 1 News

Welcome mate. That was the team I joined a few days ago until Porto popped up to take over. Some nice players you have there' date=' if there is something at my team you want then I will want one or two of those good youngsters you have. :D Have a great season. :)[/quote']

You were very lucky to found Porto available :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Gold Championship 1 News

I was' date=' but I would have been still very happy with River Plate. You will be busy with bids over the coming days and weeks. :P[/quote']

I know, I received the first offer after 30 seconds :D goodnight mate :)

Red Star looking for a defender (CB)

Keen to add a decent 87+ defender to the side ahead of next season. Can use any combination of the below in exchange for the appropriate player....

Saviola (89)' date=' Barrada (88), Kokorin (88), Valdivia (87), Weiss (87), Immobile (86), Ferreyra (86), Guidetti (85), Sagbo (85), Cyriac (85). [/font']

Anyone at Sociedad interest you?

1REDSTAR-1.jpg

MKHITARYAN IN SHOCK RED STAR MOVE!!

g_image.php?id=97438&tmb=3

Crvena Zvezda have completed the signing of prolific attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Leyton Orient.

A speculative offer of Borja Valero & Ciro Immobile was accepted by the London club and a deal was quickly concluded overnight.

The 24 year old Armenian international will form a formidable looking midfield partnership with fellow recent arrival Christian Eriksen to make Red Star tick, with Mauricio Isla providing defensive shielding for the back three.

gc1redstarteam_zpsb322481c.jpg

Just noticed Swansea we're up for grabs so took advantage got a few good players in the shape of Bonucci, Ranocchia and Zuniga all of which id be willing to part with if the right deal came along, p/e only! only currently got a months gold but if i find I start to enjoy GC's again ill defiantly be extending :)

Approaching 14 months in charge now at TSV 1860 Munich, here's an update on whats been going on. Purchased gold and lucked upon this great Munich squad taking over during the latter half of season 14. Had a slightly rocky start including a 6-0 thrashing by Aue! Turned things around before the season was out though and won the German Cup with a fine 3-2 victory over Eintracht Frankfurt.

Season 15 was largely unflattering with a 3-2 Charity Shield win over rivals Bayern Munich being the highlight of the campaign. Went out of SMFA shield on away goals in the first round and went on to finish 5th in the league drawing too many games and never getting near the top 3.

Season 16 started brightly. Had a great start to the league and managed to stretch out a big lead at the top of the table.

Bayern would typically come back strong towards the end of the season with a run of 8 straight wins to close the gap but we managed to hold on to halt their 3 year reign as German champions. It was a great achievement, helped largely by ratings increases to many of the first team. We scored 100 league goals and amassed more points than any previous season.

This season started with a narrow 2-1 defeat by Bayern in the Charity Shield however, we were quick to gain revenge in the opening league fixture with a 1-0 win in front of a club record breaking 71,108 fans at the Allianz Arena.

The SMFA Champions Cup first group game saw us defeat Flamengo 2-1 at home in an impressive display.

Targets for the season are to try and qualify from my Champions Cup group and try to defend the league title which will be tough given the high level of competition.

Transfers have been minimal but i've managed a few deals.

Isco came in for Nordtveidt and Botelho

Altinop in a swap for Denilson

Anichebe in a swap for Beerens

Managed to bring in quite alot of young talent too, the likes of Viktor Lundberg, Lucas Andersen, Lee Addy, Terrence Boyd, Moi Gomez, Luis Gustavo, Michael Frey, Zlatko Tripic and many more.

I'm about to buy some more gold membership so i'll be managing here for at least a few more seasons yet!:)

400px-FC_Saturn_Moscow_Oblast_Logo.svg.png

SATUR N gets a new manager!

Are the days going to change for The Aliens?

Finally a wothy manager arrives at the Aliens camp and that is Justin X. FC Saturn are delighted to have such a great manager. Justin said, ''I'm here for atleast 1 whole year. I will try to turn the things round here. My main motive is to stop the back to back winning campaign of Spartak Moscow. I know its childish at this point but I guarrentee Mr. Tebthereb that we will give them a good fight.'';)

SK AUSTRIA

loving this side! just saying, i'm so pleased from awful players and bringing in players like

Joe Bennett(22 85)

Per Ciljan SKjelbred(25 86)

Leanadro Greco(25 86)

Bo Kyung Kim(23 85)

David N'Gog (24 86)

Amongst many others, and I've put together a half decent squad from nothing especially in GC1, loving it

90 rated keeper Helton can go, and Porto also have many players listed for p/e.

I want to change the team about and give it a new look, with younger players preferred, like everyone else.

I have already brought in 70 players with 61 going out. Best deal was swapping Almeida for Ledesma. But people don't want to do deals for the most part, so I will probably be stuck with these players for quite some time.

1REDSTAR-4_zpsc0f5f56d.jpg

LEAGUE

Defence of our title has begun steadily, the only major blemish being a 0-2 loss in Israel at Maccabi Haifa. 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat means that Red Star sit 3rd after 5 games.

(H) W 3-1 v TRABZONSPOR (Gomis, Falcao x2)

(A) D 0-0 v BOAVISTA

(A) L 0-2 v MACCABI HAIFA

(H) W 1-0 v FK PARTIZAN (Barrada)

(H) W 2-0 v VITORIA DE SETUBAL (Barrada x2)

CHAMPIONS CUP

Draws in both of our opening group games have put the pressure on to get 3 points next time out at home to Lens....

(H) D 2-2 v REAL ZARAGOZA (Kokorin, Barrada)

(A) D 1-1 v BRONDBY IF (Gomis)

TRANSFERS

Picked up 3 youngsters for cash in recent weeks. Porto youngster Ndubisi MIKEL arrives from Fenerbahce for £4.3m and the Serbian duo of Marko ADAMOVIC (£3m - Fenerbahce) and Milos JOJIC (£6m - Porto) also join the youth ranks in Belgrade.

DEFENSIVE COVER....

I am still on the look out for defensive cover - Any solid player over 86 rated will be considered as I just need the headcount at the back. I can offer a number of players dependent on the quality of your defender, including....

Javier SAVIOLA 89

Lasse SCHONE 87 (Ajax midfield man - has just risen)

Vladimir WEISS 87

Plus a raft of sub 85 rated, under 22 y/o players.

SMFA SHIELD

Valarenga [2] * Toluca [1] .. Valarenga win 3-2 on aggregate.

Toluca manager Jose Nowinho was absolutely disgusted with his players after this defeat on friday night.

They had high hopes of a long run in the competition but crashed out in the first round.

Nowinho called his team pathetic & said he couldn't talk to his players after the game because he would've strangled every one of them.

Toluca will now have to focus on trying to win the Americas league or at least finish in the top 4, so that they can qualify for SMFA competitions next season.

Besiktas

Already out of the SMFA Shield so will concentrate only and fully on the league this year' date=' not much going on in the squad, intrested in any players just drop a PM.

Although I would love a 87+ GK[/quote']

Burak has risen to a 90 seeing as he scored another 2 yesterday in the league, will play Real Madrid during the week, where he is joint top goalscorer in the Champions League I believe :)

1REDSTAR-4_zpsc0f5f56d.jpg

RED STAR WELCOME 16 NEW ARRIVALS

9265.jpg13358.jpg44588.jpg

(Andjelkovic, Tosic and Xulu)

Red Star have welcomed 16 low key signings over the past fortnight - The majority of which bolstering the youth side but with a few solid defensive signings as our lack of defensive depth starts to become a problem.

30 year old Serbian left back Dusan ANDJELKOVIC (85) arrives from Reading for £4.6m to add some depth to the left sided defensive position and will act as understudy for Kolarov.

Fellow Serb Dusko TOSIC (84) also joins in a £4.6m deal, this time from Hull City. The 28 year old is well travelled so far in his career and has gained 11 caps for Serbia. His arrival is in a similar vein to Aandjelkovic's in that he will provide solid, home-grown cover for Red Star.

The final arrival of any real note is that of Siyanda XULU. The 21 year old South African defender is performing well for Rostov in Russia so should see a decent rise from his current rating of 80.

The remaining 13 arrivals are largely under-21 and Serbian to keep the youthful/homegrown feeling going....

ROJAS, Luis - M© - 21 - 75 - £460k

JEFERSON, Anti - M,AM© - 21 - 75 - £999k

TASIĆ, Stefan - D(RL) - 20 - 77 - £1.4M

MOMIĆ, Uros - F© - 21 -78 - £1.1M

ŠUŠNJAR, Djordje - F© - 21 - 78 - £2.9M

PLAZONIC, Zoran - M© - 24 - 77 - £666k

DZHIOEV, Soslan - F© - 19 - 74 - £954k

BÓRQUEZ, Diego - M,AM,F(L) - 20 - 74 - £972k

GUAJARDO, Jorge - AM©,F(RLC) - 18 - 74 - £1.0M

MÁRKVÁRT, Dávid - M®,AM(RC) - 18 - 72 - £111k

CHOCHIEV, Alan - M©,AM(RC) - 21 - 78 - £5.7M

VASSALLO, Francesco - M(RC) - 19 - 75 - £2.5m

ANTONIC, Djordje - AM,F(RLC) - 22 - 75 - £350k

The new emerging power of Russia Saturn gave Amkar a football lesson by defeating them 5-1.:eek: And I see that the manager is a very old fellow some 316 reputed one & had the greats of Pogba & Boriello but Maupay, Benassi & Ghezzal teached them very well that they are the future.B) Hard luck mate!:o

So my next match is my DREAM match against THE SPARTAK MOSCOW of Mr. tebthereb. Sir Steve I'm ready for your welcome.;)

teams.logo.24.45x45.png

Biggest Challenge for Saturn!!!

The biggest match for Saturn is awaiting. Its Spartak Moscow v Saturn tonight. Spartak Moscow, the most dominant force on earth managed by the greatest manager Tebthereb will face the emerging talents from Ramenskoye, the suburbs part of Moscow, managed by Justin is ready to face them. Saturn is performing well under Justin's control. But its now time for their biggest challenge. Justin said in the interview, "I can't tell you how excited I am about this game. It will be like a dream if we defeat them any how. But that will be impossible to do. I joined this GW for this match and now I'm getting it. Be ready Teb, we may surprise you.:)"