Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

new signing for real betis!

sources in spain understand that a deal has been agreed with brazilian outfit santos, over the signiture of their star player, jackson martinez.

Real beis previouslt tried to sign the colombian when he became available from an unmanaged team, but failed as santos were the team to sign him. now, martinez will be switching sides again, this time he will be heading to sunny spain.

real betis wwil be paying a hefty price tag for the colombian owever, in a deal which sees matel vydra, ji dong wong, yoyo sanogo and atej hibs all headin over to brazil.

in other news, it is rumoured that real betis are in talks with manchester united over a possible deal for ricardo kaka.

p.s. i really hope nobody reports this deal. i understand that some may feel this deal looks kind of one sided, with me giving away 4 future good players, but i have never really seen the point of keeping those types of players in my team, i think i might aswell buy the currently top players as am playing the game for now, not for the future. that is just my opinion and i hope everyone respects that by not reporting this deal as it is one i am truly happy with. i just thought i might aswell ask as there has been a fair amount of reporting going on recently in all gameworlds.

new signing for real betis!

sources in spain understand that a deal has been agreed with brazilian outfit santos' date=' over the signiture of their star player, jackson martinez.[/b']

Real beis previouslt tried to sign the colombian when he became available from an unmanaged team, but failed as santos were the team to sign him. now, martinez will be switching sides again, this time he will be heading to sunny spain.

real betis wwil be paying a hefty price tag for the colombian owever, in a deal which sees matel vydra, ji dong wong, yoyo sanogo and atej hibs all headin over to brazil.

in other news, it is rumoured that real betis are in talks with manchester united over a possible deal for ricardo kaka.

p.s. i really hope nobody reports this deal. i understand that some may feel this deal looks kind of one sided, with me giving away 4 future good players, but i have never really seen the point of keeping those types of players in my team, i think i might aswell buy the currently top players as am playing the game for now, not for the future. that is just my opinion and i hope everyone respects that by not reporting this deal as it is one i am truly happy with. i just thought i might aswell ask as there has been a fair amount of reporting going on recently in all gameworlds.

I don't fancy your chances, but good luck.

After much negotiation I agreed to sign Martinez for a number of players, as you have, and the first part of the deal got reversed. Subsequent attempts just got blocked repeatedly.

SM really need to realise that the SMFA is not hitting the right people any longer. I have a stupid size squad and it made complete sense for me to give a number of lower rated players for one. They only needed to check the PMs to see that the deal was legit with more to come.

I don't blame the people reporting deals (although I don't understand it) as it SM that green light reversing deals and then confuse to comment. I don't really mind this happening to me but for a new manager this sort of thing must really put them off the game. Negotiating a deal by PM is one of the best aspects of the game.

Koln set to sign J.WILLEMS

FC Koln are all but set to sign the 19 Dutch international from 2nd division rivals Schalke which will see S.GNARBY and S.YESIL plus 8m go in the opposite direction.

Most likely in the long term this deal will look bad when I look back on it if honest it does a little now. I have only seen GNARBY once when he came on as a sub for Arsenal but looked very impressive and YESIL i like alot but will he get game time at Pool anytime soon I don't think so.

I have players like Vilhena , Adryan , Suso , F.Anderson and a few others i'm willing to swap in 2 or 3 for 1 deals of higher rated players so if interested get in touch.

Ps: I don't want anyone above the age of 30

AMERICAS LEAGUE

Chivas [4] * Toluca [4]

The best 2 teams in Mexico ... 5th v 4th in the league.

The dominant club of the Americas {Chivas},

against the ever improving, new kids {Toluca}

In the 77th minute,

Nicolas Gaitain scores his hat-trick goal to give Toluca a 2-4 lead.

Chivas, down to 10 men and losing.

They score in the 81st minute.

Then in the 84th minute, Chivas have another player sent off.

It should be game over and victory for Toluca.

A huge win away from home.

But no.....

In the 86th minute, 9 man Chivas score an equaliser.

Devastation for Toluca fans.

Delirium for Chivas fans.

It was a match that promised much and didn't fail to deliver!!

5 points separate the top 6 teams in the Americas.

SK Austria

This challange i embarked on a while ago has gone amazingly well! i had no players of any quality my best was Garry O'Conner then like random 30yrs+ 75rtd players, now my best players are 86rtd + i paid a lot for some players but i needed the quality!

Watch this space!

SK Austria

This challange i embarked on a while ago has gone amazingly well! i had no players of any quality my best was Garry O'Conner then like random 30yrs+ 75rtd players' date=' now my best players are 86rtd + i paid a lot for some players but i needed the quality!

Watch this space![/quote']

be afraid, be very afraid :D

good job Nick!

Hello!

Thought I would pop in and say hello as the newbie to this championship - I have just taken over at Dinamo Zagreb and also took on the challenge of managing Belarus....

I have a very small squad (22 players plus 1 on loan) so need to hang on to what I have! No offence to those who's transfer requests I declined earlier.

I Have only recently become a Gold manager, after a few years of normal play. Relishing the challenge.. Feel free to request Friendlies....I need to roadtest this team!

Paul.

No lack of interest in Courtois just absolute rubbish proposals, one decent bid i got from like 10 teams. 21 GK team 3rd in La Liga, Spanish Cup winner, 90 rated should get a 91, come on people there must be someone willing to give a couple good players for him?

No lack of interest in Courtois just absolute rubbish proposals' date=' one decent bid i got from like 10 teams. 21 GK team 3rd in La Liga, Spanish Cup winner, 90 rated should get a 91, come on people there must be someone willing to give a couple good players for him?[/center']

I cannot be tempted by a keeper like that, too modest team for that kind of luxuries my Genoa :)

No lack of interest in Courtois just absolute rubbish proposals' date=' one decent bid i got from like 10 teams. 21 GK team 3rd in La Liga, Spanish Cup winner, 90 rated should get a 91, come on people there must be someone willing to give a couple good players for him?[/center']

would my current keeper, + another outfield player be of any interest to you?

i could also throw in one or two youth players from my youth team, as i really couldnt care less about my youth squad in a gc like this

Hello!

Thought I would pop in and say hello as the newbie to this championship - I have just taken over at Dinamo Zagreb and also took on the challenge of managing Belarus....

I have a very small squad (22 players plus 1 on loan) so need to hang on to what I have! No offence to those who's transfer requests I declined earlier.

I Have only recently become a Gold manager' date=' after a few years of normal play. Relishing the challenge.. Feel free to request Friendlies....I need to roadtest this team!

Paul.[/quote']

Welcome & good luck with Dinamo Paul.

would my current keeper' date=' + another outfield player be of any interest to you?

i could also throw in one or two youth players from my youth team, as i really couldnt care less about my youth squad in a gc like this[/quote']

Am i supposed to guess which team you are?

Kaiserslauten Update:

Been a long while since I wrote however to summarise last season we finished 3rd in the League and relinquished the European Cup after unluckily losing out on penalties to Barcelona in the final.

League:

Kaiserslauten sit in second place currently on 44 points with sixteen games to play. However with six teams within four points of each other it is the closest it has been for many seasons in terms of numbers still competing as the bigger boys Bayern and TSV Munich have been a bit more inconsistent. We seem to be much the same I will have a couple of good results and then throw in a shocker as that elusive Bundesliga title still seems far away!!

German Shield:

yet more dissapointment for Kaiserslauten in finals as we went down to yet another penalty shoot out defeat in a major final this time at the hands of Carl Zeiss Jena despite coming from 3-1 behind.

Champions League:

Kaiserslauten produced a fabulous group campaign totalling five wins and a draw from an extremely competitive group featuring the likes of Genk, Milan and Ajax to continue our good European record.

The last sixteen draw saw us paired with French side Nantes and we lead 2-1 after the home leg to leave the tie faitly balanced Misimovic and Boussaffa edging us to a first leg win.

Transfers:

After a spell of literally nothing happening for ages we have done two deals in the past couple of weeks. The first saw striker Moussa Sow leave in return for the arrival of 2.5m+ Antoine Griezmann. Leaves us short in the striker department but I am a big fan of Griezmann and I think he can progress to become a star, also enables Alba to move into defence and strengthen that suspect area especially with the devestating long term injury to star man Mats Hummels.

The second deal saw Everton youngster Joe Lundstrum arrive from unmanaged Nice for a fee 0f 5.6M beating off competition from Real Madrid. He has been rumoured to have decent promise and is avaliable for Loan if anybody is interested.

Couple of other offers made although some of the counters have been shocking to say the least!! This is GC 1 not a custom where you pick up players like Confetti biut more realism please!! :)

KOLN ACCEPT COURTOIS BID!

The deal will see Courtois, Halilovic and Mattheus move to my former club and the players i brought to Leyton Orient Kovacic, Martins indi will join my Koln along with Juan Jesus.

Saw you quit, immediately suspected this would be why. :(

SM really need to do something about this. They should not be reversing deals on hearsay from the mouths of jealous managers. It's a slap in the face.

I cannot see what was "unfair or dubious" about this deal let alone that anyone really thought it was cheating. Ridiculous. Shame on whoever reported it.

Saw you quit' date=' immediately suspected this would be why. :(

SM really need to do something about this. They should not be reversing deals on hearsay from the mouths of jealous managers. It's a slap in the face.

I cannot see what was "unfair or dubious" about this deal let alone that anyone really thought it was cheating. Ridiculous. Shame on whoever reported it.[/quote']

what i find strange in this reversing deals is that, at least to my knowledge, every reported deal is reversed. i do not know a case where the "investigation" had a different ending. what's your view about this?

Thanks for the support those who pmed me I am wishing I never quit now because like someone said who pmed it's letting them win whoever reported it. What I can't understand is why it got reversed in the first place that's what got me raging. I went from being excited about the new signings and thinking how i was going to fill the void left by Courtois to pure rage.

I want to re-join and start again that I don't mind doing that but then it's got me thinking it'll probably happen all over again so what's the point. That being said I do love SM just hate the people than run it not just for reversing the deal but for many things. So when I see the right club i'll jump back in the hot seat I was hoping to take Koln into the Bundesliga after all I did quit a stunning Leyton Orient for them but oh well.

Shels the man for the Koln Job

397_1353097425.jpg

When john friel walked out on 1.FC Koln many felt that a generation of stars would want to move on. But Koln are a club with ambition, an ambition backed with cash by the board under the previous management, now with such a young side (The eldest being captain rafael at 22 years) Koln had to carefully choose who they wanted at the helm, rumors had been circulating that current AFC bournemouth manager de-gernier had been offered the job but it has since transpired that only negociations took place and that the job had not been offered to the british manager.

It was rumord that Shels had been for some time interested in a move to a bigger club & even some murmerings that he had his eye on Koln themselfs however it was never documented that Friel was ever under any pressure both on or off the field of play & with koln sitting 2nd in the 2 bundesliga this season it seemed unlikly there would be any movement in this regard.

This is what has made Friels departure somewhat ambiguous, reports out of Scotland have suggested that the daily mail newspaper may run a story which sights some discrepancies in transfer dealings regarding the scotsman & that his posistion at the german side may have brought negative attention to the young german side & with Koln in a healty posisition to reach the bundesliga they simply wanted to put water over any fire that may be smouldering but also that sources close to the german club in scotland had indicated that in order for Koln to take the next step they felt they had to look elsewere and may have used the recent events to make way for a new manager & that Shels may have already been lined up to replace Friel.

MSV Duisburg,Tottenham Hostpur,Vasco da Gama,SC Freiburg,FC Schalke 04 & Leyton Orient were all previously managed by Friel and he had left them all without winning a single trophy albeit finding himself picking up the pieces from previous management at each particular club, his longest stint was with Koln however; and it appeared that this had paid off & that Koln may have found a manager that could bring them what they desired, were bundesliga football was concerned anyway. (3 times beaten at the playoff stage aswell as a german cup & shield final loss)

None-the-less Shels has taken over the helm now, He would appear to tick all the boxes, He's spent his entire managerial career in norway with Lyn Oslo, signed and worked well with young players & above all brought success to the small oslo based club, not just domestically were he won 3 league titles, 2 national cups 3, national shields & 2 charity shields but also the SMFA Shield 4 seasons ago.

What remains to be seen is whether koln will try to bring in some bigger name players to challange in the bundesliga should they get to that level anytime soon or continue there very much long term approach to success, either way it does appear they have the right man for the job.

Shels the man for the Koln Job

397_1353097425.jpg

When john friel walked out on 1.FC Koln many felt that a generation of stars would want to move on. But Koln are a club with ambition' date=' an ambition backed with cash by the board under the previous management, now with such a young side (The eldest being captain rafael at 22 years) Koln had to carefully choose who they wanted at the helm, rumors had been circulating that current AFC bournemouth manager de-gernier had been offered the job but it has since transpired that only negociations took place and that the job had not been offered to the british manager.

It was rumord that Shels had been for some time interested in a move to a bigger club & even some murmerings that he had his eye on Koln themselfs however it was never documented that Friel was ever under any pressure both on or off the field of play & with koln sitting 2nd in the 2 bundesliga this season it seemed unlikly there would be any movement in this regard.

This is what has made Friels departure somewhat ambiguous, reports out of Scotland have suggested that the daily mail newspaper may run a story which sights some discrepancies in transfer dealings regarding the scotsman & that his posistion at the german side may have brought negative attention to the young german side & with Koln in a healty posisition to reach the bundesliga they simply wanted to put water over any fire that may be smouldering but also that sources close to the german club in scotland had indicated that in order for Koln to take the next step they felt they had to look elsewere and may have used the recent events to make way for a new manager & that Shels may have already been lined up to replace Friel.

MSV Duisburg,Tottenham Hostpur,Vasco da Gama,SC Freiburg,FC Schalke 04 & Leyton Orient were all previously managed by Friel and he had left them all without winning a single trophy albeit finding himself picking up the pieces from previous management at each particular club, his longest stint was with Koln however; and it appeared that this had paid off & that Koln may have found a manager that could bring them what they desired, were bundesliga football was concerned anyway. (3 times beaten at the playoff stage aswell as a german cup & shield final loss)

None-the-less Shels has taken over the helm now, He would appear to tick all the boxes, He's spent his entire managerial career in norway with Lyn Oslo, signed and worked well with young players & above all brought success to the small oslo based club, not just domestically were he won 3 league titles, 2 national cups 3, national shields & 2 charity shields but also the SMFA Shield 4 seasons ago.

What remains to be seen is whether koln will try to bring in some bigger name players to challange in the bundesliga should they get to that level anytime soon or continue there very much long term approach to success, either way it does appear they have the right man for the job.[/center']

I guess you asked the guy who had them on offer to let you have them?

Anyway good luck hopefully I can get back in myself if I get unbanned for which is still unknown why I did.

I shouldn't have to buy another GM to get back into Gold 1 mate I shouldn't be banned in the first place. They say I have another account or are linked to another account which couldn't be further from the truth. Also I haven't logged into SM on a friends PC because i don't know anyone who plays SM in real life.

They reversed a legit deal and blocked a transfer with Leyton Orient so I rage quit and now I try and go back to another club and start afresh and find myself banned from the only Gold Championship worth playing in in my opinion.

I have sent in a ticket explaining this but it will likely get a automatic response but have also pmed a Dev and asked a supervisor to talk to the Dev team to see what they can do if anything to get me unbanned. I just feel disgusted that their claims imply i am cheat yet if i were to cheat wouldnt my rep have been reduced or kicked from the game. I wasn't i quit on my own behalf and should be allowed to re enter which unfortunately i can't so my Gold Membership is basically useless to me now.