Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

I said hi to him a few days ago but he never responded, i'm sure he's a nice bloke anyway :/ I checked them yesterday and they were free :eek: Had 2nd thaughts half an hour ago :rolleyes: Only 2nd time I moved Club in gold championship and the 5th time on SM, The previous time being to move to Barce in gc-12

It's a new challange, more competitive domestic league but the swing apart from the current squad was being unable to compete how i'd like with lyn oslo, the recent changes to the game without the implemention of increased stadia (More to do with attendence levels/income over expenditure) had me just sitting with my current squad unable to invest, too long an issue in this regard which I could only see getting more severe with rating increases.

Being unable to invest with only a 69 man strong squadlist & with increased wages aswell as the risers which i had was just too much in gc-1, any other setup tbh it wouldn't have been as severe just the setup that is gc-1 without buying risers i couldn't compete as good as i feel i can.

You did a great job with them, no1 else in GC on SM build up such a youth section so well in so little time, you didn't sign washers.. scouted well etc you took advantage of SM's implementation of max bids on youths like no other manager & to attain such a side in GC-1, it's a pitty with all the dishonesty around SM that a manager who knows how to manage a side well is stoped from doing so, when others who don't know/care what they do with teams can do as they wish.

I said hi to him a few days ago but he never responded' date=' i'm sure he's a nice bloke anyway :/ I checked them yesterday and they were free :eek: Had 2nd thaughts half an hour ago :rolleyes: Only 2nd time I moved Club in gold championship and the 5th time on SM, The previous time being to move to Barce in gc-12

It's a new challange, more competitive domestic league but the swing apart from the current squad was being unable to compete how i'd like with lyn oslo, the recent changes to the game without the implemention of increased stadia (More to do with attendence levels/income over expenditure) had me just sitting with my current squad unable to invest, too long an issue in this regard which I could only see getting more severe with rating increases.

Being unable to invest with only a 69 man strong squadlist & with increased wages aswell as the risers which i had was just too much in gc-1, any other setup tbh it wouldn't have been as severe just the setup that is gc-1 without buying risers i couldn't compete as good as i feel i can.[/quote']

They were only free for a few minutes so i assumed you spoke to the guy who had them on offer as they were taken so fast.

No.. just got fortunate* i suppose then, i added to my last post you quoted btw!!

The morning i text him, i assumed he would just take them himself or was offering them to somebody who had already asked maybe, logged in yesterday & they had been rejected by him so applied/took em over..

As expected automated message saying ticket closed as it is not a bug. I wish the person who reported my deal in the first place would own up so i could hurl abuse at him lol

My only hope to get back in is my pm to a dev and one of the supers talking some sense into them to un ban me. :(

real betis continue their excellent run of form, taking them to a 4 gamewin streak in the league, including a 1-0 victory over barca, and a 4-0 thrashing of real madrid.

betis have been linked with a number of big names recently, with the likes of javi martinez of leyton orient, fernandinho of derby county, lorenzo insigne of fiorentina, phillipe coutninho and hector herrera of hoffenhein, and a couple of others are all rumoured to be fairly close to agreeing a deal with betis.

i will be suprised if i fail to sign any of these players atall!

Decided to join the fun in GC 1 ^^

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Swansea City were founded in 1912 and play their home games at Liberty Stadium in Swansea.

1268389064_565.png

real betis are edgind ever closer to securing a deal for derby midfielder, fernandinho as it is reported that the derby coach has narrowed down all the offers to just two, with both of those being real betis, and the other, hoffenheim.

sources also suggest that baines may also be on his way out of the club, with leyton orient showing serious interest, and it is rumoured that orient midfielder, javi martinez may also be involved in a deal between the two clubs aswell as other players, that have not yet been named.

finaly, ricardo kaka may be departing to brazil, hopefully ending his uncomfortable time in spain, after real betis made a serious bid for thiago of sao paulo, including kaka, and one other player.

hopefully, we will be able to pull off all these transfers, secure european football next season and then challenge for the title the next. :)

• 2 weeks later...

as im banned for no reason for posting on news feed :(:eek:

im man utd manager and after nearlly quiting sm due to lack of time, plus stupidty of the reversed transfers ive persuaded myself to give it 1 last go sooo

all my squad is up 4 part exchange

vidic, evra, abate,sagna,danny,parker,rossi, to name prob the best of them.

aguero would have to be a super deal as im looking forward to playing neymar aguero up top together :D:eek::eek:

1.FC Koln have secured the Bundesliga II title & their first silverware in GC-1.

The club are also on a ten match winning streak & are unbeaten in 18 League matches, They face Nurnburg, S04, Unterhaching in their 4 remaining games so it was good to take the title tonight said shels. With Bundesliga action next year & for many more years to follow; hopefully, Shels hopes he can get 4 wins from the remaining games to keep the streak going.

Spartak Nalchik new manager here...

Re-joined setup as I have a little more time in my hands again. Decided this league would be a very big challenge with Spartak Moskva dominating the hell out of it so I joined. I like massive challenges, less boring.

Anyways, If anyone selling players for cash please let me know? I have to start somewhere as I don't have any talent good enough to use as p/e or even shout about a little bit. lol

85 and over rating please :)

Hi, I just took over as Manager of Hearts in the SPL.

An interesting squad to work with to say the least. Will be looking to buy some players to strengthen the team although, as everyone seems to have plenty of $$$, I guess most deals in here are p/ex??

Will make a nice change to have a positive bank balance as my other GWs are all low budget affairs.

BTW, Hearts have made it to the Scottish Cup semi-final so that was a nice bonus when I took over although, of course, I didn't know that at the time.

Spartak Nalchik new manager here...

Re-joined setup as I have a little more time in my hands again. Decided this league would be a very big challenge with Spartak Moskva dominating the hell out of it so I joined. I like massive challenges' date=' less boring.

Anyways, If anyone selling players for cash please let me know? I have to start somewhere as I don't have any talent good enough to use as p/e or even shout about a little bit. lol

85 and over rating please :)[/center']

Hi' date=' I just took over as Manager of Hearts in the SPL.

An interesting squad to work with to say the least. Will be looking to buy some players to strengthen the team although, as everyone seems to have plenty of $$$, I guess most deals in here are p/ex??

Will make a nice change to have a positive bank balance as my other GWs are all low budget affairs.

BTW, Hearts have made it to the Scottish Cup semi-final so that was a nice bonus when I took over although, of course, I didn't know that at the time.[/quote']

welcome :)

Hi' date=' I just took over as Manager of Hearts in the SPL.

BTW, Hearts have made it to the Scottish Cup semi-final so that was a nice bonus when I took over although, of course, I didn't know that at the time.[/quote']

Welcome, probably the best GC around, but half of the managers are completely ignorant, Kaiserslautern manager being one, anyone else been ignored time and time again off this idiot?

Don't think he replied to my last PM, never found him ignorant though. I imagine it is time constraints as much as anything.

Good luck to the new people joining GC1 lately. Less so to the new Spartak Nalchik coach :P:)

If anyone wants to do any deals... PM me in the game... Would sell some lower rated players for cash but generally prefer trade for 85+

Don't think he replied to my last PM' date=' never found him ignorant though. I imagine it is time constraints as much as anything.

Good luck to the new people joining GC1 lately. Less so to the new Spartak Nalchik coach :P:)

If anyone wants to do any deals... PM me in the game... Would sell some lower rated players for cash but generally prefer trade for 85+[/quote']

lol

u not worried already are you? joking.

cheers anyways