Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

What a turnaround for Kaiserslauten :)

Kaiserslauten so used to European Cup Triumphs and the Bundesliga Champions entered this season full of hope but a combination of poor management, an extended holiday and poor tactical decisions saw the giants of GC 1 in recent years slip into bottom place with just 13 points after 16 games and well on the route to Bundesliga II football.

However Pauley Re-evaluated his squad and decided to set about a compete overhaul of not only tactics but personnel within the formation leaving and upsetting numerous big names but the change was justified and ensured a quite staggering turnaround with Kaisersluaten gaining 50 points from the last 22 games and ensure a hugely unlikely return to the Champions League yet again by nicking 3rd on the final day and finishing only four points behind the champions I yet another highly competitive season within the Bundesliga, unrivalled across the game world.

Magnificent turnaround we are very pleased with at one point we were 26 points behind the leaders which shows how big the turnaround was, all credit goes to the players whose effort and hard work was rewarded.

What a turnaround for Kaiserslauten :)

Kaiserslauten so used to European Cup Triumphs and the Bundesliga Champions entered this season full of hope but a combination of poor management' date=' an extended holiday and poor tactical decisions saw the giants of GC 1 in recent years slip into bottom place with just 13 points after 16 games and well on the route to Bundesliga II football.

(...)

Magnificent turnaround we are very pleased with at one point we were 26 points behind the leaders which shows how big the turnaround was, all credit goes to the players whose effort and hard work was rewarded.[/quote']

Congratulations, good job! And also to Shels for the title!

HEERENVEEN MANAGER: "WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

sc-heerenveen-logo225.png

SC Heerenveen News

Wednesday, June 25th 2014

SC Heerenveen manager, WillC has made a remarkable backflip after earlier claiming that the title was already in the bag.

There appeared to be a heated exchange between the manager and several players during today's closed training session. It is believed that punches were thrown however the Heerenveen manager was quick to dispel the rumours, stating that "it was just training to toughen the guys up."

Look, I called my players fat and slow and I apologise for that. I came here with high expectations but what I saw during training was less than appealing. We have a serious problem here from top to bottom and we are lucky that there is no relegation in this competition.

I am just frustrated because I put in about 100 applications to manage teams in England, Spain, Italy, Germany .. not even one interview. The French want nothing to do with me as well. It is a shame that I am stuck in the Dutch/Belgium league because I think I have what it takes.

My team is not good. I have full backing from the board so I'll look to make a few changes in the coming days.

Heerenveen Squad Summary

team_zps5be88d15.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqDaUuXE7PpLuXf6pDPlyOyGoH3_E9wIFILwXtpkZ2i7nlXuEE

Super Lazio Sink Sorry Inter

Lazio knocked Inter out of the Italian League Shield tonight after a dramatic 5-3 penalty shoot-out when the match ended 2-2 after extra time.

Nilmar put Inter ahead after 19 minutes before Birsa levelled on 25 and the score stayed the same until the break.

Lazio then took the lead through McGeady just before the hour mark before Coda drew Inter level 8 minutes later.

Inter had the biggest share of possession but Lazio had more than double the shots on goal and after 30 minutes of extra time it went to penalties.

Birsa was also named man of the match

Super Lazio Sink Sorry Inter

Lazio knocked Inter out of the Italian League Shield tonight after a dramatic 5-3 penalty shoot-out when the match ended 2-2 after extra time.

Nilmar put Inter ahead after 19 minutes before Birsa levelled on 25 and the score stayed the same until the break.

Lazio then took the lead through McGeady just before the hour mark before Coda drew Inter level 8 minutes later.

Inter had the biggest share of possession but Lazio had more than double the shots on goal and after 30 minutes of extra time it went to penalties.

Birsa was also named man of the match

You're THE man :) Please don't come out on my poor Genoa's way!!

Good luck!

I've just taken on the Wigan job in English Division 3.Looking forward to playing in this gameworld as it looks really competitive.

Welcome! Very though indeed! The right place for a lot of strange primal behaviors :)

170px-Saturnlogo.png

Back at my Saturn!

I'm back at Saturn FC and I see they are in a bad shape right now. I've recently activated a one month gold so unfortunately I'll not be here for too long but I'm glad to be back. Hey big red Stevie, I'll definitely defeat you this time.:D

I'm curious, how much cash do people have in this gameworld? I've been in charge of Madrid for ages now and was on 800mil when I took over, now Im on 865million, does anyone have anymore than that?

I'm curious' date=' how much cash do people have in this gameworld? I've been in charge of Madrid for ages now and was on 800mil when I took over, now Im on 865million, does anyone have anymore than that?[/quote']

I've just taken over at Wigan and have 23m.It wont go far though as people want extortionate prices for average players.I'll probably not spending any of it as i don't like paying more than my chairman values them as i'll always have negative equity on them.

170px-Saturnlogo.png

Saturn Transfer Update

Just after his appointment Justin is up in the market to search for players for his side. Reports are that Saturn is linked to various experienced players like Milan Baros of Leverkusen & Alex Buttner of Spartak Moscow. Reports in brief:

1. Saturn is believed to be after Baros and is working on a deal for the striker. The club has also made a loan deal for Buttner.

2. Media also speculates that Saturn has reportedly made an undisclosed bid for Jordan Ferri of Catania.

3. A deal for Thomas Kahlenberg has also been reported between Saturn & Odense.

4. Saturn is also looking to sign De Laet from Real Madrid.

5. Saturn has reportedly bidded on Bojan who is transfer listed by the club.

6. Saturn manager has said that he will be using the 23.9M recievied from Quaresma deal over a single player who have more caliber than the Portugese winger.

7. Justin is looking to offload Mudingayi as has so transfer listed the mifielder.

8. Abou Diaby is on Saturn's radar as per rumours.

I've just taken over at Wigan and have 23m.It wont go far though as people want extortionate prices for average players.I'll probably not spending any of it as i don't like paying more than my chairman values them as i'll always have negative equity on them.

money is useless in here, no one will sell anyone for cash :rolleyes:

170px-Saturnlogo.png

SATURN held on to a draw by CSKA

Saturn FC gave a tough fight to the elite side of CSKA Moscow. The match ended 1-1 and was much in a favour of Saturn who were eagrly looking for atleast a point from this game and got it. Mudingayi was the goal scorer for Saturn. Saturn now have just 2 points from 10 games and need to work a lot to escape finishing at the bottom.

Man the market here is heavily inflated. I've counted & 23 teams here have more than 100 player.:eek:

Moreover if you add the top 7 teams with max. players, it sums upto 1000. That means 1000 players in just 7 clubs. Its beyond imagination.:eek::eek:

Man the market here is heavily inflated. I've counted & 23 teams here have more than 100 player.:eek:

Moreover if you add the top 7 teams with max. players' date=' it sums upto 1000. That means 1000 players in just 7 clubs. Its beyond imagination.:eek::eek:[/QUO

[b']

checkout the Shaktar squad! :mad:

[/b]

Moreover if you add the top 7 teams with max. players' date=' it sums upto 1000. That means 1000 players in just 7 clubs. Its beyond imagination.:eek::eek:[/QUO

[b']

checkout the Shaktar squad! :mad:

[/b]

whats extraordinary in Shakhtar? Checkout Yeovil's squad. 205 in team & 45 loaned out a total of 250 players.:eek::mad: