Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Question marks when I decided to leave Espanyol' date='but I won the cup with them and got them promoted :D[/quote']

I joined with Lazio when they nearly relegated and almost saved them but now im 3 points off the top of division 2 and kinda obsessed with getting them back up

GC1 is infested with cheating... has been for years.. im off when I get Lazio promoted.

If your Looking for anyone rated over 90?.... they are ALL at the same team :P

I am only new to it really,took over Espanyol late in one season,got them promoted and won the cup.Took over Brondby in the middle of last season.If I win the title this season I am off!:D

I haven't posted in a while. Having a good season but not a lot to report in the way of big transfers so far.

FYI, pretty much all my players are available. It amazes me the lack of interest (PMs) that I get. Yes I am looking for part ex for high rated players but that is because cash has next to no value in GC1 as has been discussed a lot on here lately.

I think that has started to change a little, I hope so. I have sold a lot of players for cash this season already whereas I never used to bother at all.

I haven't posted in a while. Having a good season but not a lot to report in the way of big transfers so far.

FYI' date=' pretty much all my players are available. It amazes me the lack of interest (PMs) that I get. Yes I am looking for part ex for high rated players but that is because cash has next to no value in GC1 as has been discussed a lot on here lately.

I think that has started to change a little, I hope so. I have sold a lot of players for cash this season already whereas I never used to bother at all.[/quote']

Hope it is changing too - there should be a stronger disincentive to having a squad of forty-six 90+ rated players. Loaning 90+ rated players should also be stopped. While I can understand that competing in SMFA competitions and the league take their toll, teams should be able to get by with far less. Can't speak for everyone - but I would imagine that there would be a general reluctance to feed you any more 90 rated players. I'm pretty confident that when I do finally cash my chips in on Pogba, I will get a better deal elsewhere.

I'm (Torpedo) having a mare of a season - naively thought I could be in with a chance of Russia Division 1, but just don't have enough quality. Knocked out of the Champions League despite scoring 5 in the first leg against Ajax. Hope to get into the top 4 for another shot next season.

Shaktar giving you a run for your money this season, Spartak!

Hey I haven't started drinking yet today ;)

I'd rather be in this GC than one where you can pick up 92+ players from unmanaged clubs every day and win the league every season playing against unmanaged clubs...

Someone posted a club on the Available GC Teams thread recently and described it as being in "a competitive league" and I looked - 4 out of the 20 teams were managed lol. At least in this GC all leagues are competitive (mine has one unmanaged team in it).

Anyway if it's so bad...why are you here? Surely you don't want to contribute to such a terrible league by getting a team promoted, how will you live with yourself afterwards lol :D

Hey I haven't started drinking yet today ;)

Anyway if it's so bad...why are you here? Surely you don't want to contribute to such a terrible league by getting a team promoted' date=' how will you live with yourself afterwards lol :D[/quote']

Coz I love my Lazio :P