Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

With only 1 match left, time of big decisions has arrived. Would love to keep the 4th place and get the team to the "Champions League", but I have a very tenacious and fierce competition!

Positions in the table aside, I honestly don't know what to do next. This is my 3,5 season with Genoa, 182 games, and I really don't know if I want to go for another season... Just thinking loud but your comments are appreciated.

Good luck for your goals!

Crewe lost in the division 3 play off final. We almost made it back to back promotions. My main man Andy Johnson banged 20 goals this season his best since way back in season 4.

Failed to get promotion so have resigned in shame... Quitting SM after 5 great years MV... See you on Facebook mate ;)

It's not a shame to fail to achieve a goal when you really commit and fought for it!

You are like me, maybe we can "reduce the exposure" to SM, but we can't quit for good :)

See you around!

Well, I decided to leave my Genoa today. It was a good journey. One year and seven months have to leave a mark!

I would like to thank tebthereb - Spartak Moskva - for the help with the loans during the past 3 seasons. They were a key contribution for the team. Keep up your legendary performance!

I also would like to thank tiger baker - AC Milan. It was a pleasure to be in the same League as you are. With your regularity, you could have won the last 3 "scudetto". I hope you can do it next season.

Thank you all for the fun and communication!

I think I'll come back to the setup at some point.

Have fun!

It's not a shame to fail to achieve a goal when you really commit and fought for it!

You are like me' date=' maybe we can "reduce the exposure" to SM, but we can't quit for good :)

See you around![/quote']

motherwell-football-club1.jpg

hahahaha you were right.... my retirement lasted about 2 weeks and I now have taken charge of my home town club Motherwell...

hey good to have you here fella' date=' put some extra shrimps on the barbie :D

[/b']

we actually call them prawns which is why its so funny.

you left that Genoa side.. i was gonna take it, you take it and then leave :(

Pachuca all the way then baby. B)

Aha! So this is where it's at. Tanks for the directions Garry.

Had to field a much depleted side vs AZ' date=' so happy to come away with the 3 points. First CL match of the season up next ...[/quote']

we actually call them prawns which is why its so funny.

you left that Genoa side.. i was gonna take it' date=' you take it and then leave :(

Pachuca all the way then baby. B)[/quote']

Was Lazio manager for 2 seasons and left when I missed out on promotion then came back but couldn't face meeting them in the cup or watching them being depleted so I took over Motherwell my home town club :)

Glad to see you made it Baz ;)

Russia Division 1 getting competitive - new Champions in Shaktar and Torpedo have strengthened in the close season adding Di Maria and Dzeko.

Congrats to Ajax on winning the SMFA Cup - no shame in losing to the eventual winners of the trophy!

Russia Division 1 getting competitive - new Champions in Shaktar and Torpedo have strengthened in the close season adding Di Maria and Dzeko.

Congrats to Ajax on winning the SMFA Cup - no shame in losing to the eventual winners of the trophy!

Cheers mate. It's been a long time coming for my Ajax!

Great how competitie the lads have made the exCommie League! It's been a tranquil hegemony for way too long ...

Which team do you manage?

Just want to make a suggestion to new players on GC 1. If your looking for a league where you hope to sometime to make an impact, I suggest you check out Scandinavia. This the one place on GC 1 where you can still get a team that may be good enough in the future to compete for a championship.

I started here a month ago and believe me and very happy to be in league where I may actually have success. If you get in now you too may one day get a league title and be able to play in the GC1 Champions League.

Hope to see you here!