Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Undoubtedly it will be close' date=' im just doing forum talk lol, i think i have a chance but so do so many other teams in the league. Frustrating really but it makes it fun, I only wish i had these from the begining, im just glad i took over in time, just to save them from relegation. good luck mate :P;):D

you'll need it[/quote']

oh yeah :D:rolleyes:

I just need to get some better players. easier said than done in this setup lol

• 2 weeks later...

Spartak boss Teb has today unveiled superstar Berbatov. The striker joins in a swap deal for Brazilian striker Adriano' date=' plus 5m.

I think i have made a pretty good deal there!! :D A few more big names should be joining tomorrow morning too.... assuming the chairman is in a good mood.... :D[/quote']

God,your good at tapping up teb haha :D

The latest addition the Spartak Legion is Celtic's star player Nakamura.

Matt DERBYSHIRE & Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI go to Celtic. Teb was said to see these players go as are both great prospects and highly sought after, but they were not going to get games for some time and Spartak needed a highly rated AM... and Naka fit the bill.

Teb would like to again thank Celtic boss Kevche for the trade, and for the smooth, reasonable and pleasant negotiations. Pay heed those who complain about being unable to trade in this setup... the power of the PM is strong!!

You have some good lads there Kev, Blasz should go up for sure, but I expect you knew that when asking for him :D

Fingers crossed more signings will be unveiled tomorrow...

The latest addition the Spartak Legion is Celtic's star player Nakamura.

Matt DERBYSHIRE & Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI go to Celtic. Teb was said to see these players go as are both great prospects and highly sought after' date=' but they were not going to get games for some time and Spartak needed a highly rated AM... and Naka fit the bill.

Teb would like to again thank Celtic boss Kevche for the trade, and for the smooth, reasonable and pleasant negotiations. Pay heed those who complain about being unable to trade in this setup... the power of the PM is strong!!

You have some good lads there Kev, Blasz should go up for sure, but I expect you knew that when asking for him :D

Fingers crossed more signings will be unveiled tomorrow...[/quote']

Cheers Teb for the deal,your happy,i'm happy,Celtic shareholders were the only ones who expressed any doubts.I thing this kind of negotiating is the only way to get any movement in a stagnant transfer market and people should realize that any manager in this setup is not going to sell any of his top players unless he gets something in return.Plenty of cash is ok for buying up new players,players from unmanaged and unavailable to manage clubs but when it comes to dealing with managed clubs you need to offer a player or players in part exchange.

BTW Derbyshire scored in his debut in the Scottish Shield Quarter Final:)

So thanks mate,hope Naka works out well in Russia.;)

Yes that is true Kev mate !!

Unfortunately.

My small Milan squad is really feeling the burden of a busy schedule. Thank go dim not in SMFA competition ( thanks idiotic previous manager for doing so poorly ).

And i had to ship out oldies which makes my squad even smaller lol.

Could anyone with a heart afford to sell me a 87/88 winger !!!

I would mate but I can't... oh who am I kidding, I just like watching you squirm. :D Only kidding mate... about the squirming bit anyway.

David Albelda joined Spartak this morning... the 94 rated Spanish international DM should add some strength in the middle of the pitch and was a steal, Palermo, Matuzalem and 6.5m went the other way...

More signings to come in Teb's bid to own the whole setup...

Yes that is true Kev mate !!

Unfortunately.

My small Milan squad is really feeling the burden of a busy schedule. Thank go dim not in SMFA competition ( thanks idiotic previous manager for doing so poorly ).

And i had to ship out oldies which makes my squad even smaller lol.

Could anyone with a heart afford to sell me a 87/88 winger !!!

I could mate, but I need a 91+ striker aswell. If I were to use him in a deal for Torres or Gilardino and let you have Utaka or Washington on loan, would that be copasetic? :)

I could mate' date=' but I need a 91+ striker aswell. If I were to use him in a deal for Torres or Gilardino and let you have Utaka or Washington on loan, would that be copasetic? :)[/quote']

Im afraid a two bit striker and a position i need is not enough to warrant a 92+ striker. As thats all i have.

Sorry about that Tom mate.

You sure i couldnt buy that winger still ?

Celtic are looking for a couple of cm's 87+ and are willing to trade two 88 RB'S

Player name:Antônio Boques PATRICIO (Celtic)Age:32yrsBorn:8 October 1974Nationality:flags_of_Brazil.gifBrazilianPosition:Right BackRating:88Last Rating Change:arrow-e1.png0

Form:9-7-8-9-8Morale:GoodValue:£2.6MContract:2 Years - £21,250 per TurnCondition:100%AND

Player name:José CASTRO (Celtic)Age:27yrsBorn:11 August 1980Nationality:flags_of_Mexico.gifMexicanPosition:Right Back/Right MidfieldRating:88Last Rating Change:arrow-ne1.png1

Form:9-7-8-8-8-9Morale:SuperbValue:£5.3MContract:2 Years - £21,500 per TurnDomestic Cup Tied:YesCondition:91%AS you can see both are highly rated players,but be advised i will not accept just cash for these players and only 87+ midfielders will be considered.

Milan on a Mission !

ac_milan.jpg

AC Milan 5 - 1 Parma

Milan continued there emphatic form with a demolishing of Italian Outfit Parma.

Johnson rested the only two wingers in the squad, Navas and Seedorf and replaced them with Nasri and Raymonda.

The game belonged to Milan and in the first half, Milan scored 3 goals. The first coming from Owen who beat two defenders then slotted the ball home. In the 40th minute Torres scored a thunder bolt from just outside the box to make it 2-0. Just after restart in the 42nd minute Owen scored a brilliant goal which sent the fans into raptures.

The second half started brightly with Kaka getting a goal in the 47th minute, Parma did grab one back but the icing on the cake came in the 65th minute when new milan Signing NASRI scored his first goal.

1 MILAN 16 12 1 3 44 13 31 37

2 Fiorentina 16 10 2 4 23 10 13 32

3 Napoli 16 9 5 2 31 19 12 32

4 Palermo 16 9 4 3 33 18 15 31

5 Parma 16 9 3 4 24 19 5 30

6 Lazio 16 8 3 5 37 26 11 27

7 Empoli 16 8 3 5 22 22 0 27

Johnson's Milan next play a tough Fiorentina side who are in second place. Johnson hope that he can out skill his opponents in the tactics department, hopefully leading to a bigger lead in the league.

Although the Milan team as a whole are playing great, special praise should be reserved for three players.

Fernando Torres - The Spanish hitman has scored 13 goals, and assisted 7 in 15 games for Milan. His average rating is a superb 8.53

Micheal Owen - The english striker has scored 10 goals in 15 games and assisted 8, also having a great average rating of 8.44

Kaka - The Brazilian play maker is living up to his reputation as one of the worlds best players, with an average rating of 8.47 , 5 goals and 6 assits in 15 games he is one to watch out for.

Transfers in

As Johnson is very confident of achieving SMFA football next year, he has set about bringing in some players who will be able to share the work load in what is a small but very talented Milan squad.

Raul Albiol - Bought in for cafu and Jankuolski, although two players went in the opposite direction, Johnson felt the need to bring in a young and exciting defender. He was also wary that Cafu wasnt the player he used to be and didnt want to take the risk.

Kasper Scmiechal - The young Dane, and son of the legend Peter will join Milan for a fee to be around the 10 million mark.

Marcus Tulio TANAKA - The 26 year old Japanese center back will join Milan for 8 million. He will provide much needed depth in the Milan squad.

Ferdinand FELDHOFER - The Austrian center back will also join Tanaka as a back up player, he is expected to play in cup competitions.

Johnson is also expected to announce the signature of a left midfielder in the next couple of days. he is also believed to be looking for a right midfielder.

HAVE STOKE FOUND THE RIGHT MAN

Stoke city are wondering if they have found the right man as Gadga as only been in charge at the brittania stadium a few days he has got the morale high at the club and it proved it on the pitch as stoke comfortably beat preston 3-1 despite stoke having a man sent off....

Gadga took his stoke to preston knowing that his first game in charge was not going to be easy but he never expect to come away with all 3 points. Stoke went down to 10 men in the 21st min as EUSTACE got his marching orders for taking his man out, going down to 10 men is not easy for any team, but stoke regrouped really quickly 26th min found themselves in front when some poor communication in the preston back 4 left NADE.. Stoke was having to much of the ball and 33rd min stoke found themselves 2-0 SWEENEY headed home after a sweet cross from the wing was inch perfect, the stoke fans were going wild, 61st min and stoke rapped up the game and gived gadga his first win and 3 points on his first game in charge as CARBONE rose over the defenders to nod home stokes 3rd, preston did pull one back in the 76th min BILIC showed some great composure but it was to late for preston stoke turned the the advantage into there favour..

The next match for stoke is at the Brittania stadium against Leeds..

Milan continue goal Frenzy !

ac_milan.jpg

Fiorentina 2 - 5 Milan

AC Milan scored 5 goals in successive games. This time the team who faced such a gifted Milan was Fiorentina. Johnson made one change from the team which beat Parma. In came Seedorf for Argentinian attacking midfielder Raymonda. The switch worked a treat as the goals started to come.

Owen opened Milan's account in the 14th minute when his speculative chip shot was fumbled by the keeper and agonisingly rolled over the line. 20 minutes off play acting and diving was enough to earn Brochhi an early bath.

With Fioretina down to 10 men, rested Seedorf showed some class when he scored in the 23rd minute. A long ball played over the defense was controlled superbly by Seedorf who volleys it past a motionless keeper.

two minutes later, something special happend. Its one of those goals that if you were at the game, you would always remember. Nesta pulled off an athletic over head kick which thundered into the back of the goal. The crowd was in a stunned silence for a few seconds before bursting into raptures.

Milan were cruising at 3-0, but in the 37th minute they took there foot of the pedal and Motta scored. The goal was later ruled offside by the SMFA pundits but the referee allowed it.

The second half started in Milans favour but Santiago EZQUERRO in the 79th minute hit Milan on the counter attack and made it a surprising 3-2. Milan continued to dominate and pressure there opponents, and in the 87th minute, man of the moment Owen grabs a brace. Only for Seedorf to grab himself one two minutes later. MoM was awarded to Owen for yet another brilliant display.

1 MILAN 17 13 1 3 49 15 34 40

2 Napoli 17 10 5 2 35 20 15 35

3 Palermo 17 10 4 3 35 18 17 34

4 Parma 17 10 3 4 27 19 8 33

5 Fiorentina 17 10 2 5 25 15 10 32

6 Torino 17 7 7 3 34 17 17 28

7 Empoli 17 8 4 5 22 22 0 28

8 Lazio 17 8 3 6 38 29 9 27

9 Internazionale 17 7 3 7 35 35 0 24

10 Juventus 17 7 2 8 35 27 8 23

Green can't play with the big boys !

AC Milan manager Adam Johnson has made a shocking attack on Clayton Green for his move to French Outfit Lens. He went onto say:

"Clayton is the kind of manager who doesnt like a bit of hard work and perseverance, if things arent going smoothly for him he jumps ship. Atlanta are sitting one place above the relegation zone and Mr.Green has left them in a real pickle. the honorable thing to do would of been to get them a litte more secure before jumping ship. Im disappointed but this just proves he is a light weight manager and cant play with the big boys.

Italian Cup Quarter Final

Lazio 1 - 5 Milan

Milan continued to score goals for fun in a 5-1 battering of the roman team. Amazingly this was the third game in the row that Johnsons team had scored 5.

two goals from debutant Sandoval, and a brace from Gilardinho made it 4, with Raymonda grabbing the final goal. In the semi's Milan will face unmanaged opposition in mantova.

19th September - Seria A

AC Milan VS Napoli

Johnson will face a strong and well organised Napoli in his next game. Napoli are currently second and five points behind Milan. A win is a must for Milan to keep a gap between them and the following pack

1 MILAN 17 13 1 3 49 15 34 40

2 Napoli 17 10 5 2 35 20 15 35

3 Palermo 17 10 4 3 35 18 17 34

4 Parma 17 10 3 4 27 19 8 33

5 Fiorentina 17 10 2 5 25 15 10 32

6 Torino 17 7 7 3 34 17 17 28

7 Empoli 17 8 4 5 22 22 0 28

8 Lazio 17 8 3 6 38 29 9 27

Green Moves Again

After a scathing attack from Milan manager Adam Johnson. Clayton Green has left Lens to go to Villarreal!

Clayton Green only went to Lens to check out the team and decided it wasn't what he was looking for. He chose Villarreal instead.

"I believe that Spanish football is great to be a part of!. Saying that I have jumped ship is pretty much wrong. I left Atalanta because I wanted to leave for a different country. I have had too many opportunities in the Italian league. So I have switched to the Spanish league. To a club that I believe can get to europe this season. In any case. When I took over at Atalanta, they were bottom, I left undefeated and took them out of the relegation zone.

It beggars belief how managers can come out with such rubbish. I am not sure Mr. Johnson actually means it or whether he just wants me back in Seria A. But I am staying in Spain. The food is better!"

BORUSSIA DORTMUND Gold Championship 1 News

BORUSSIA DORTMUND currently sit in 1st place, 4 points clear of second placed Stuttgart.

In tonights champions league game we are at home to 1st palced Liverpool with 3 teams still being able to qualify to the knockout phase.

The team Borussia are going to field tonight is being kept closely guarded as to being the first team, normal cup team, or a youth team or a mixture of all 3 teams Borussia have on there books at present.

1 Liverpool 5 2 3 0 9 7 2 9

2 BORUSSIA DORTMUND 5 2 2 1 11 6 5 8

3 SV Werder Bremen 5 1 3 1 11 9 2 6

4 Ajax Amsterdam 5 1 0 4 5 14 -9 3

Guest crystal palace 5 brighton 0

new notts county manager liam o'connor has said he wants a challenge with them and is willing to get promoted and is buying 80plus positions prom everywhere

Sparta-Praha.png

Spartha Praha have completed THREE loan signings in a cupple of minz all from spurs and Manager Gazza Thomas is very thankful of the spurs manager

the loanees are:

oleguer.jpg

experienced cb/rb Oleguer will make his debut tonight

170452_g.jpg

young right back vargas will also make his debut tonight

gravesen_thomas_celtic_profile_2006.jpg

expierienced cm thomas gravesen will also make his debut and is captain ahead of tonights match

Spartha Prata are looking strong ahead of tonights match and expect a massive victory