Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

1241.png

AS Roma beat Piacenza Calcio 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Pieters had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Denis was on the scoresheet for his side.

After being relegated last season, AS Roma is trying to make their way out of Division 2. The first two matches were positive for our colors. Still a very long way to go!

Have fun!

The Roll of Dishounour(All deals concluded in last 5 months)

Roma:(Manager didn't log in for 30 days after Peters deal. Gone)

Paco Alcacer 89(Mexes)

Denis Praet 87(Samaras+Koto)

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco 87(Reversed but went thru at 2nd attempt)

Eirik Peters(9m)

CadizCadiz manager left not too long after this deal.

Gabi Hernandez 92rated(25m)Now reversed

BesiktasBesiktas manager has bizarrely sold most of his players but the very best went to Man Utd despite not offering the best offer

Origi 87(Reversed)

Ciro Immobile 90(Reversed)

Stuttgart

Signed Marcelo Guedes after under an hour for 5mil +Gaibor of stuttgart manager joining.

ZenitManager not left yet but tactics and formation all default. Severe lack of interest

Totti 91(13m)

Lens (Still a current manager but I have a private message from him asking if to buy players from him if I helped him out in other game worlds)

Firmino 90(Grosskreutz)

Rafina(15m)

FK Moskva(Not logged in for 7 days. We've been here before...)

Mame Diouf 88(12m)

Karim Bellarbi 89(10m)

GenoaRosicky quite old but why Man Utd?

Rosicky 89(8m)

Chievo Verona (Classic Man Utd 2 deals done 1-2 weeks apart. Manager doesn't log in for 30 days. Gone)

Mikel Rico 89(10m)

Mehmet Topal(10m)

Real Zaragoza(Appears to be solid manager but deal done same day as joining as with most others list here)

Agger 89(15.4m)

Udinese(Manager gone shortly after this one)

Aymen Abdennour 88(11.5m)

Rapid Bucharest(Manager stuck around but a highly suspicious deal nonetheless)

Anwar El Ghazi(3.3m)

What Non GC1 managers need to remember here is that cash deals are extremely rare especially for players rated as high as these. If the managers involved in these deals really wanted cash they could have got far more money than they got from other managers. None of these players were transfer listed and usually sold within the first day of joining.

Moved this from the cheating section just in case it disappears. Thanks to Jens for this post, a lot of effort went into this and i dont want it to be lost...

Glad i moved it lol

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Gold Championship 1 News

Can you delete that mate. Too extreme

the meaning is "out of the game", obviously. I understand and I correct the message. If I have I apologize too.

Marco De Angelis

The Roll of Dishounour(All deals concluded in last 5 months)

Roma:(Manager didn't log in for 30 days after Peters deal. Gone)

Paco Alcacer 89(Mexes)

Denis Praet 87(Samaras+Koto)

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco 87(Reversed but went thru at 2nd attempt)

Eirik Peters(9m)

CadizCadiz manager left not too long after this deal.

Gabi Hernandez 92rated(25m)Now reversed

BesiktasBesiktas manager has bizarrely sold most of his players but the very best went to Man Utd despite not offering the best offer

Origi 87(Reversed)

Ciro Immobile 90(Reversed)

Stuttgart

Signed Marcelo Guedes after under an hour for 5mil +Gaibor of stuttgart manager joining.

ZenitManager not left yet but tactics and formation all default. Severe lack of interest

Totti 91(13m)

Lens (Still a current manager but I have a private message from him asking if to buy players from him if I helped him out in other game worlds)

Firmino 90(Grosskreutz)

Rafina(15m)

FK Moskva(Not logged in for 7 days. We've been here before...)

Mame Diouf 88(12m)

Karim Bellarbi 89(10m)

GenoaRosicky quite old but why Man Utd?

Rosicky 89(8m)

Chievo Verona (Classic Man Utd 2 deals done 1-2 weeks apart. Manager doesn't log in for 30 days. Gone)

Mikel Rico 89(10m)

Mehmet Topal(10m)

Real Zaragoza(Appears to be solid manager but deal done same day as joining as with most others list here)

Agger 89(15.4m)

Udinese(Manager gone shortly after this one)

Aymen Abdennour 88(11.5m)

Rapid Bucharest(Manager stuck around but a highly suspicious deal nonetheless)

Anwar El Ghazi(3.3m)

What Non GC1 managers need to remember here is that cash deals are extremely rare especially for players rated as high as these. If the managers involved in these deals really wanted cash they could have got far more money than they got from other managers. None of these players were transfer listed and usually sold within the first day of joining.

Moved this from the cheating section just in case it disappears. Thanks to Jens for this post, a lot of effort went into this and i dont want it to be lost...

Glad i moved this lol

Add to this list Ron Vlaar from Celtic Nov 2014 , manager then fails to log in until 2 dec 2014 and gets booted

30 Dec 2014 Toluca Manchester United £3.2M and Jermaine JONES Adelino VIEIRINHA Manager still present but also Toluca seem to be willing to pay fortunes to other Jorge related clubs

Gedoz from Sevilla manager quits next day ! why was that never reversed,!

New Velez manager joins 20 Apr and immediately throws 10M Man Utd way one to watch

So he deleted the "Cheating Prolonged and Continuous" thread, which we expected. He's doing his usual trick of bumping posts up the News Feed, which yous can still counter I spose.

If enough people block and report his posts then the SMFA seem to remove them.

I don't think is much effective if only boycott him in GC1, he play like 30+ gameworld and the mangers from other gameworlds he play should have some action to him too. Or is he the shareholder/technician of the game? His account look immune from cheating and is quite unusual.:rolleyes:

So as you may know I got banned from the News Feed with no explanation. So I used the only route open to me - opening a "bug" ticket. After two ignored bugs they replieded

"user of this account wrote an article that was deemed inappropriate and/or offensive. This is breaking the Terms and Conditions which they agreed to when registering. Their account has now been banned from using the Game World Newspaper and we will not reverse our decision as we have a duty of care towards our members."

I replied that I had not published anything offensive; rather I had called the manu manager a CHEAT. As he had called me CHEAT. So, why am I banned and he still gets to post (with aparrent impunity). I reminded them that I had reported every one of his slurs against my character.

They closed the ticket saying it wasn't a bug therefore has been closed.

I'm not going away, but fully expect my forum account to be removed and this post deleted. This is censorship. I also expect them to remove my whole Soccer Manager account, despite the fact that I have been paying to play this game regularly for over 7 years and I have introuduced about 50 friends to the game (and opened over 10 Custom Game Worlds).

They say "There is a philosophy at Soccer Manager that the customer comes first, and as a result you can rest assured that there is an extremely hard working and dedicated team, working with the intention to keep 'your' favourite soccer manager game running as smoothly as possible." I guess this doesn't extend to treating everybody equally and replying to paying customers (oh and deactivating features on their account without explanation or evidence).

What can I do?

So as you may know I got banned from the News Feed with no explanation. So I used the only route open to me - opening a "bug" ticket. After two ignored bugs they replieded

"user of this account wrote an article that was deemed inappropriate and/or offensive. This is breaking the Terms and Conditions which they agreed to when registering. Their account has now been banned from using the Game World Newspaper and we will not reverse our decision as we have a duty of care towards our members."

I replied that I had not published anything offensive; rather I had called the manu manager a CHEAT. As he had called me CHEAT. So' date=' why am I banned and he still gets to post (with aparrent impunity). I reminded them that I had reported every one of his slurs against my character.

They closed the ticket saying it wasn't a bug therefore has been closed.

I'm not going away, but fully expect my forum account to be removed and this post deleted. This is censorship. I also expect them to remove my whole Soccer Manager account, despite the fact that I have been paying to play this game regularly for over 7 years and I have introuduced about 50 friends to the game (and opened over 10 Custom Game Worlds).

They say "There is a philosophy at Soccer Manager that the customer comes first, and as a result you can rest assured that there is an extremely hard working and dedicated team, working with the intention to keep 'your' favourite soccer manager game running as smoothly as possible." I guess this doesn't extend to treating everybody equally and replying to paying customers (oh and deactivating features on their account without explanation or evidence).

What can I do?[/quote']

As long as you don't swear on here you won't have your forum account taken away.

So he deleted the "Cheating Prolonged and Continuous" thread' date=' which we expected. He's doing his usual trick of bumping posts up the News Feed, which yous can still counter I spose.

If enough people block and report his posts then the SMFA seem to remove them.[/quote']

I deleted the thread, as such threads aren't allowed on the forum and it is against the forum rules.

The best option you have is to email a Dev on here who could maybe help or at least shed a bit of light on the matter, I too believe something very dodgy is going on at Manchester Utd but the forum can't help with the matter.

The forum Mods aren't connected to SM in any way whatsoever, all we are here to do is monitor the boards and clean up any swearing etc...

I will send a email myself again to see if any action can be taken about ingame.

As long as you don't swear on here you won't have your forum account taken away.

Cheers for clearing that up mate.

I deleted the thread' date=' as such threads aren't allowed on the forum and it is against the forum rules.

The best option you have is to email a Dev on here who could maybe help or at least shed a bit of light on the matter, I too believe something very dodgy is going on at Manchester Utd but the forum can't help with the matter.

The forum Mods aren't connected to SM in any way whatsoever, all we are here to do is monitor the boards and clean up any swearing etc...

I will send a email myself again to see if any action can be taken about ingame.[/quote']

How do you email a Dev? Can you pm me their email address?

SM Dev Ste - Send him a PM and hopefully he can help as he is the General Community Manager.

Thanks I will try. I've now been banned from creating bug reports:

"You have been banned from Support due to abusive of this facility.

You have been banned until May, 5th 2015 4:18pm.

However, you are still able to use our Online Help."

I wonder what they will remove from my account next? Can't post, can't create bugs? Can't pick teams? Can't reply to PMs??

Unfortunately the censorship of the newsfeed and the forum is simply helping the manager of Man Utd to get away with what he is doing. If no action is taken people will walk and the game lose income through gold memberships and advertising fees since less people will be on the site.

Unfortunately the censorship of the newsfeed and the forum is simply helping the manager of Man Utd to get away with what he is doing. If no action is taken people will walk and the game lose income through gold memberships and advertising fees since less people will be on the site.

You have to follow through with quitting part.

Censorship anywhere is stupid, unless it is threatening. Who cares what people say and where it is, really?

If I say he is a cheater, he's a cheater in my opinion. If I'm an Ahole for saying that, then I'm an Ahole for saying it. Who cares?

The facts though, back up his cheating, and the number of responses, should hopefully back that up even more.

You guys also have to understand, it's about the money. It looks like he pays for a lot of things on here, so, SM look at it as something they think will eventually die down, or they are hoping too.

But, if people do follow through, with quitting, and leaving GC's, then maybe, they'll fix this.

I don't ever see it happening though. SM has been a joke of a site, since day one, where they say they listen to the public and etc etc Bullsh Bullsh Bullsh, over and over and over. It's about the look of the product (the ever changing colors and layout designs), the mobile look (because they want to target the stupid kids that will pay for a bunch of stupid stuff, because they all have cell phones now), and about trying to set up some sort of community in the Eastern Nations, ie China, Japan, Korea, etc etc. Where, there are silly kids and technology, who will pay for silly games like this, and not realize what is going on. All this is about football though, which the whole world loves, so, SM will always make money off this.

There are some though that do see what has been going on, and I've been on since basically the start of 2008 and on. There are others who can back this up and may have stranger opinions than me.

119 Days Left, before Fulham might be looking for a new Manager.

Cheers

Thanks I will try. I've now been banned from creating bug reports:

"You have been banned from Support due to abusive of this facility.

You have been banned until May' date=' 5th 2015 4:18pm.

However, you are still able to use our Online Help."

I wonder what they will remove from my account next? Can't post, can't create bugs? Can't pick teams? Can't reply to PMs??[/quote']

This is getting stupid now. The man united manager is a joke!

Some more bad news.

You may know that there is a persistant club wrecker aka Oli Ward, Wesley Tanner , Bahomet. Well he tipped up in 7777, 30000, 28697 EC. So I reported him in 2 game world and he has been booted and I received a polite response to my tickets. I basically just said , these guys are wrecking their squads in identical ways they must be multi's

Unfortunately I reported the Man Utd manager 2 days earlier. These 3 tickets which were much more detailed have been utterly ignored.

So 1 rule for a minor club wrecker, another for a multiple cheat .

When I had my membership used to manage in Gold 1 & a few other game worlds with the famous United manager.

Was on late one night & he was the only other manager logged in that day... a good Liverpool side was offered out, accepted straight away & then they removed each other as friends! :rolleyes:

I thought SMFA was a long shot but knowing who the manager was sent a report & sure enough they removed the new account. I cant check without Gold membership but if you need more evidence it was Gold 318 & the Liverpool manager stayed for about a week in March or Feb.

Good luck getting him booted. B)

Some more bad news.

You may know that there is a persistant club wrecker aka Oli Ward' date=' Wesley Tanner , Bahomet. Well he tipped up in 7777, 30000, 28697 EC. So I reported him in 2 game world and he has been booted and I received a polite response to my tickets. I basically just said , these guys are wrecking their squads in identical ways they must be multi's

Unfortunately I reported the Man Utd manager 2 days earlier. These 3 tickets which were much more detailed have been utterly ignored.

So 1 rule for a minor club wrecker, another for a multiple cheat .[/quote']

You have done all you can mate, if SM want to ignore the fact that he cheats, always has and always will, more managers will leave GOLD 1. We are actually paying to manage in Gold 1. So is the answer to not renew and manage in the FREE gameworlds.

I wouldn't be expecting anybody to quit their jobs in Gold 1 just because one manager runs riot (and more importantly Soccer Manager choose to ignore his shenanigans while banning those who speak out against it). I would say carry on without him. The best idea I have to stop him is to get Gold 1 more occupied - spread the word. Push the message that if you take any gig for a season or so you have a great chance of getting the next big gig which is offered out. He hasn't been manu manager for that long, has he? I certainly don't remember this much fuss about manu a few years ago. Wish the old manager hadn't left but sure ...

As someone pointed out the other day on the News Feed: he can't be a cheat, his team is rubbish!

Annoying tings about getting banned from the News Feed #42: not being able to crow about winning German 1 for the first time in 14 seasons!