Scott Grainger

Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

;3089874']i dont use twitter but maybe blast all this out on there?

I'm on Twitter but have no idea how to use it. I (tink I did anyway) tweeted Soccer Manager after they banned me from the News Feed. No response.

AS Roma beat ACR Messina 4 - 1 in their Italian Shield Round 3 fixture.

Fernández scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Malonga and Derijck were also amongst the goalscorers.

quite happy by having progressed to the quarter final of the Italian Shield!

"Competition Message

The SMFA have awarded Spartak Moskva £250,000 for winning in the SMFA Champions Cup."

Very generous of them to award me the trophy after 3 group games ...

"Spartak Moskva outclassed RSC Anderlecht and beat them 4 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.

Lewandowski was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Callejón was also on the scoresheet for his side."

Great. The main cheat account removed, hope other accounts out sometime as well. but I still very disappointed with the anto-filter cheat report system.

ALWAYS detect no cheat happen a6568264_o.jpeg

And whenever very lucky successfully make cheat report, 10 out of 9 end up with this

5ad964fa_o.jpeg

or this

468d59bf_o.jpeg

The fix match report always end up with this

1e256dd6_o.jpeg

Then the ticket ALWAY become this

45d6114b_o.jpeg

The most silly thing is the cheat can't report more than once

468d59bf_o.jpeg

ab5b11e2_o.jpeg

0e12ef74_o.jpeg

Quite disappointed and not improved after so many years, may not renew the Gold membership any more.

So good that Pope Jorge has left but still some strange transfers happening.

Look at the deals between the new mangers at Celta Vigo, AS Saint-Etienne and Vélez Sársfield!!

Great. The main cheat account removed' date=' hope other accounts out sometime as well. but I still very disappointed with the anto-filter cheat report system.

ALWAYS detect no cheat happen a6568264_o.jpeg

And whenever very lucky successfully make cheat report, 10 out of 9 end up with this

5ad964fa_o.jpeg

or this

468d59bf_o.jpeg

The fix match report always end up with this

1e256dd6_o.jpeg

Then the ticket ALWAY become this

45d6114b_o.jpeg

The most silly thing is the cheat can't report more than once

468d59bf_o.jpeg

ab5b11e2_o.jpeg

0e12ef74_o.jpeg

Quite disappointed and not improved after so many years, may not renew the Gold membership any more.

And thus the reason although i want to play in gc-1 i won't buy a gold membership and haven't had one since they took bad customer service to the extreme!

75 Days Left of GM Days.

Probably not renewing unless Game Changes.

Quit changing layouts, like this new forum layout, and fix the game.

Making some deals at Fulham though.

Whichever manager that comes in after me, should like what I have done, hopefully.

75 Days Left of GM Days.

Making some deals at Fulham.

Whichever manager that comes in after me' date=' should like what I have done, hopefully.[/quote']

I noticed you've sold one of Qabalas finest. Ive just bought an ex Qabala player. Qabalas a hotbed of talent, right?

After a long, very difficult and competitive season, both Rome teams managed to get promoted to Italian Division 1.

Congratulations to SS Lazio for winning the League and good luck to those who are going to be present in the playoffs.

Congratulations to the champions Fiorentina and to Milan who constantly performs at a top level.

See you guys next season! I hope :)

After a long' date=' very difficult and competitive season, both Rome teams managed to get promoted to Italian Division 1.

Congratulations to SS Lazio for winning the League and good luck to those who are going to be present in the playoffs.

Congratulations to the champions Fiorentina and to Milan who constantly performs at a top level.

See you guys next season! I hope :)[/quote']

Good to see my old side Lazio getting back up as my Genoa finished 3rd in the top division

So took over D.Bucharest bought a load of good future young starts and planned to stick with them but couldn't turn down a move to Racing Club it's just a jump into the future as the team I had and was still developing would have been similar to the RACING team but they had players I actually like and must admit the previous manager picked wisely and had very good taste.

Anyway can't say I won't jump ship again if a better offer comes a long done far to many starting from scratch clubs to the big time I want to compete now but i am satisfied for now and looking forward to the season ahead. I have signed two players for the forthcoming season so far and 3 have gone 1 being R.KISHNA & the other F.RODRIGUEZ the younger brother of Ricardo both bought from Fenerbache.

Good luck to all managers oh and 1 more thing Tielemans is available like the rest of my team all players always available but Tielemans especially will cost anyone who wants him a absolute fortune (not cash) so if your interested and do intend of making a bid minimal I will accept is 3 players of very high standard as he is probably the best and most coveted young superstar in his age group so otherwise your wasting your time.

I wouldn't be expecting anybody to quit their jobs in Gold 1 just because one manager runs riot (and more importantly Soccer Manager choose to ignore his shenanigans while banning those who speak out against it). I would say carry on without him. The best idea I have to stop him is to get Gold 1 more occupied - spread the word. Push the message that if you take any gig for a season or so you have a great chance of getting the next big gig which is offered out. He hasn't been manu manager for that long' date=' has he? I certainly don't remember this much fuss about manu a few years ago. Wish the old manager hadn't left but sure ...

As someone pointed out the other day on the News Feed: he can't be a cheat, his team is rubbish!

[i']Annoying tings about getting banned from the News Feed #42: not being able to crow about winning German 1 for the first time in 14 seasons![/i]

Are you a cheat?

So took over D.Bucharest bought a load of good future young starts and planned to stick with them but couldn't turn down a move to Racing Club it's just a jump into the future as the team I had and was still developing would have been similar to the RACING team but they had players I actually like and must admit the previous manager picked wisely and had very good taste.

Anyway can't say I won't jump ship again if a better offer comes a long done far to many starting from scratch clubs to the big time I want to compete now but i am satisfied for now and looking forward to the season ahead. I have signed two players for the forthcoming season so far and 3 have gone 1 being R.KISHNA & the other F.RODRIGUEZ the younger brother of Ricardo both bought from Fenerbache.

Good luck to all managers oh and 1 more thing Tielemans is available like the rest of my team all players always available but Tielemans especially will cost anyone who wants him a absolute fortune (not cash) so if your interested and do intend of making a bid minimal I will accept is 3 players of very high standard as he is probably the best and most coveted young superstar in his age group so otherwise your wasting your time.

John what happened Tielemans and Kingsley Coman for Christian Noboa??

Told you , i planned on being in gc-1 with racing for as long as i play sm but there are to many cheats & untrustworthy people so i plan to get the highest rated players that i can age no concern whilst i'm top of the league to try win it then i'm leaving at the end of the season or when i can't challenge for the title. I'm not used to this cra.p i deal with people in two gameworlds ec1 and wc1 where people are genuine trustworthy and realible unlike the majority yes majority of scrubs in gc-1. Some kids so expected but not most and when you accept a deal verbally it's a deal even if you get offered a better deal that's how it should be and that's how people i grew up with played the game and that's how i'll continue to play it. Whilst there's no option to not cancel a bid ( especially after you gave your word) i won't particpate in a competition full of jokers.