Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

219.gif 2 - 0 2_159_0.jpg

new manager Gazza Thomas gets off to the best possible start at his new club as they win cumfortably 2-0.

They opened the scoring on the 32nd min when Ondrej HERZAN showed a piece of brillience when he recieved the ball on the right skipped inside his marker and smashed 1 in from 25 yrds.

They dubbled the score when Rodolfo BODIPO noeed home an inch perfect cross from tomas gravesen on the 72nd minit.

Man Of The Match:

oleguer.jpg

Loan Signing oleguer was solid ad the back and claimed man of the match

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

MOTHERWELL HIRE A NEW MANAGER

Motherwell have hired gazlad as there new manager; gazlad stated that he is looking forward in turning motherwell into a top scottish team and looking forward to do battle with scottish minnows rangers and celtic :D. With a few million in my pocket i can bring some top quality players in, but first i've got to look at the squad and see who i want there and who i don't.....

TEST FOR MOTHERWELL AND GAZLAD

Today motherwell play dunfermline and fir park, in gazlads first scottish match. This will be a test for us today to see how the players gel and work together stated gazlad, i want the fans to get right behind the boys today win lose or draw. There is no chance of us winning the title this season as rangers and celtic are dominating the league, but next season i want us to challenge for the title and compete with the big boys of the league. There will be a new face in the motherwells lineup to as gazlad as already made on new signing by bringing bulgarian goalkeeper DIMITOR IVANKOV from borrusia monchengladbach who goes straight into the squad for todays match, i've also trying to bring a couple of players onloan from celtic and rangers and been searching other countries for the right players for my team..

Borussia Dortmund's amazing season just carries on, through to both German finals and Friday this week play Man Utd in the champs cup

Upcoming fixtures

10 Oct Division 1 A - Bayer Leverkusen

12 Oct SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 A - Manchester United

13 Oct Division 1 H - 1 FC Nurnberg

15 Oct German Cup Final H - FC Schalke 04

17 Oct Division 1 A - Werder Bremen

20 Oct Division 1 H - Borussia Monchengladbach

22 Oct German Shield Final H - Hannover 96

Table

1 BORUSSIA DORTMUND 23 15 4 4 63 31 32 49

2 Bayern Munchen 23 13 7 3 44 21 23 46

3 VFB Stuttgart 23 13 7 3 42 23 19 46

Tottenham Crash out of the English Sheild

Tottenham Hotspur went crashing out of the English Sheild after losing 4-5 on Penalties to Old Man Nellers Liverpool. Tottenham were without Essien and Ayala, while Liverpool well had a Full Squad.

Didier Zokora rifled a right foot shot in off the woodwork at the 37th Minute

while Steven Gerrard converts a fantastic cross with a well placed header late on at the 70th Minute.

Tottenham's main Target is now getting in the Top 4.

Despite difficulties setting up my team (couldnt pick the formation I wanted) I snuck through my SMFA cup game, beating Lazio 2-0 at home. Spartak now take on Arsenal away. Unless the game is replayed - did anyone else have trouble setting up teams?

I am still looking for a good RM or W.

I would consider part exchanging out, or selling at a push:

Aloisio (89CF)

Ilic (89CF)

Silvinho (88 LB)

Arizmendi (89F)

Siviglia (89 CB/RB)

Fernandez (89AM/LM). Yes that is Matias Fernandez!!

Laas (W)

Federici (GK)

Iarley (87AM) - would sell for cash outright

Dodo (88CF)

I would even consider 3 or 4 for 1 part exchanges!!!!!!!!

Borussia Dortmund News

Borussia Dortmund tonight won The German Cup final by an immpressive 6 goals to nil. Manager SonofPluto ran out of superlatertives about his cup side.

The cup side still has the German Shield final on Oct 22nd, and the league side still sit in top position in the German league they were champions of last season.

Cup final overview

Borussia Dortmund 6 - 0 FC Schalke 04

Nelson VALDEZ (7)

Bulut UMUT (23)

Miguel VILLALTA (40)

Miguel VILLALTA (43)

Albert CELADES (56)

Nelson VALDEZ (57)

GAZLAD STREGHTENS MOTHERWELL SQUAD

Gazlad has strenghtened his squad with two signings this morning, MARTYN CORRIGAN is a scottish right back signed for a fee off 1.3million and french striker SEBASTIEN GRAX signed for a fee off 6.85million. these two lads will boost the squad and with a couple of bids for players i'm still waiting to hear from, can't name names or clubs for legal reasons but if i can get 2 of them then it would be a real boost, i'm trying to build the squad up ready for next season also to get as high in the league this season

Arsenal vs Spartak in the Quarter Final of the GC1 Champs Cup.

More disturbing team selection antics on the Big Friday Night Game could not ruin this game. Despite picking an entirely different team, Federici (14 points below squad average) began in goal for my Spartak side, and star players Albelda and Berbatov somehow wound up on the bench. But on to the game itself....

Russian/Ukraine league leaders travelled to the Emirates to take on Spencer Moran's UK table topping Arsenal. Both teams had topped their group, ahead of sides like Juventus and Porto. This promised to be a great game and it did not disappoint.

Arsenal took the lead on 21 mins through Villa's powerful right footed thunderbolt, but Spartak replied with former Arsenal player Gilberto walking through the defense and finding himself with time to finish well.

Henry popped up to score from a cross soon before half time, giving them a psychological advantage going in at the interval.

Another Arsenal goal looked like ending the Spartak dream, 3-1 thanks to some individual skill from Riquelme.

Teb threw on the big men, Albelda and Berbatov came off the bench and 3 goals in ten minutes meant a final result of 3-4 to the Russian giants!!

I progress now to the Semi-Final with a home tie against Lyon. It could be an all Russian/Ukraine final with Russian/Ukraine league rivals Shakhtar travelling to Manchester United in the other semi final. Good luck to Nells!

BARCA ARE ALSO OUT! So it is all for the taking.

TRANSFER NEWS!

Some major signings for Spartak have recently been unveiled.

Tim DE CLER joins, with £2.0M & David VRZOGIC & Luiz de Souza PAULO SERGIO going to Valencia in exchange. Bargain.

Shay GIVEN joins for £4.2M, with Jussi JAASKELAINEN also moving to Newcastle. Super consistent Shay should help keep vital cleansheets, with Jussi leaving for pastures new.

Daniele BONERA arrives in Russia. Going the other way is £7.0M & Mendes SILVINHO & Vasilis PLIATSIKAS, who arrive at Spurs sad to leave the Russian all star squad but were not getting games.

More major signings should follow in Teb's bid to create the ultimate squad in the ultimate league.... :D

392.gif

Borussia Dortmund complete double domestic cup celebration

Borussia Dortmund tonight followed their German cup final win by also winning the German Shield 5-0 against Hannover 96.

Galera ROGER (39)

Nelson VALDEZ (59)

Oscar ROJAS (76)

Nelson VALDEZ (81)

Pablo CONTRERAS (82)

Borussia manager SonofPluto was delighted with his cup side after completing the cup double. This goes someway to negate the dissapoinment of losing in the champs cup to Man Utd he was heard to say.

Also now Borussia Dortmund are only concentrating on the final league run up to the end of the season all players rated 87 and under are avaliable to loan.

No-one is avaliable for transfer thou.

breaking%20news.gif

Colin Barker takes over at Elland Road

40.gif

Life long Leeds fan Col enters gold 1 for the 1st time hoping to keep hes great record in Gold Championships going

After he's 1st few hours at Thorp Arch Colin told reporters this

Its a honour to be at one of the biggest clubs in the world and now its my job to get them back where there belong but it will take time the clubs in a bit of a bad way but we will get there

7 players have been put up for sale

Good luck with Leeds,Colin :)

414.gif

Werder Bremen Update

Fixture 39 ; Werder vs Arminia Bielefeld

389.gif

First game in charge for the new manager as Werder Bremen gain a comfortable win against the German struggler's Arminia.The game started off brilliantly for Bremen as highly rated Center Back Per Mertesacker scored from a set piece to give Bremen the lead 11 mins into the game,shortly after young forward Aaron Hunt doubled the advantage to make it 2-0..Arminia quickly faded out and towards the end Miroslav Klose put on a fine display to seal the win for his new boss..3-0 and Klose wins man of the match.

250px-Miroslav_Klose_5dec2006.jpg

Colin, if I can help with some loans am always happy to try and help a forumer.

Not that anyone cares, BUT..........

Spartak Moskva 5 Lyon 3

Semi - final night in the premier competition in the premier setup in SM....

Once again, a bug has caused me to field a goalkeeper 13 points lower than first choice, and Berbatov stays on the bench despite being told to play (how true to life SM is! :D) along with highest rated player Albelda!

So, all was not easy, and Spartak slipped to a 3-1 deficit within 23 minutes.

A remarkable comeback though saw Kevin Kuranyi bag a hatrick, and German national team mate Gomez (despite not being picked) also chipped in with a goal.

Lady luck is smiling on me it seems... but can my luck last in the final against all-star Manchester United with manager Tom Heade at the helm? Only time will tell. Failing that, SM might sort out their flagship competition in their flagship setup and let me play the team I would like.... :rolleyes:

Sorry to see Nells defeated in the other semi.

TRANSFER NEWS:

INS: Pasquale Foggia joins for a measley 11m, expecting a 90 rated player here soon.

Salihamidizic joined from Arsenal too by the way, with Eduardo going the other way. I somehow got 3,9m out the deal too. :D

More on the way hopefully, looking for a world class AM or CM, and a RB or CB at the moment if anyone fancies some deals? I offer high rated players - 2 for 1!

OUTS: Finally have some strength on the wings now.

Will consider letting Mineiro go, along with Alex, Ziani, Siviglia, Navia, Iarley, Sivok, Burzanovic, Danze. Looking to part exchange.

Chelsea_crest.png1-1 Tottenham_Hotspur_Badge.png

Tottenham faced a tough task tonight facing Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.Simone Perrotta thumped in a low drive from 20 yards in the 13th Minute. Dider Drogba equalized in the 29th minute with a foraging run and strike

10_didier_drogba.jpg

Chelsea's Drogba celebrating his goal

Tottenham Hotspur haven't won in 4 games now and fall 9th. " We've been plauged by injury for weeks now, with Perrotta fit, We are sure to bounce back" said Tottenham Hotspur Manager Sir Mike Giggs

Tottenham are looking for a striker and will pay over 50 Million for one, They are also looking for a midfielder and will pay over 50 Million as well.

MOTHERWELL STRUGGLE CONTINUES

Gazlads motherwell struggle to climb into the top 6 continues with there latest defeat to st johnson 2-1, we need to more firm on the pitch we are to soft and showing teams respect that as got to stop i want aggressive attitude out there, our aim is to finish in the top 5 this season and then next season is to tyake on the little boys rangers and celtic, it sounds nice doesn't it motherwell champions of scotland, that is what i want to here for the seasons to come.

40.gif25.gif

Leeds United 1 Coventry City 0

Great start to Colin career at Elland Road winning 1-0

Here's the goal

71: GOAL!! - A clever pass takes out the defence and Bernardo ROMEO rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork!

bernardo-romeo.jpg

After the game Colin talked to the YEP

YEP

Great start to your career

Col

Yes its always nice to start with a win but along way to go

YEP

Its been a busy 1st week with 3 players in and 2 out

Col

There will be a few more out of the door and hopfully a few in before our next game

YEP

What are your aims this season

Col

Just to build for next season really but you never know

YEP

Thanks for your time and keep up the winning ways

Col

Your welcome and i would just like to say thanks to Danny the Werder Bremen manager for he's good luck message and to Teb manager of Spartak Moskva for he's offer of loan players(will be in touch mate)

414.gif

Werder Bremen

Fixture 40 ; Werder vs TSV Munchen 1860

415.gif

A very close and entertaining game took place on Saturday when two top clubs of the German league met and shared the spoils.TSV Fielded a very young squad with an average age of 22..The likes of Neuer,Drenthe,Isaac Promise,Andreas Ottl and Garay all played against the strong Bremen.21 minutes in young Nigerian Issac Promise opened the scoring with his 7th goal of this very season.40 minutes later Arveladze scored his 15th goal of the season and showed why people still hold him in high regard.The game looked all but over but France international Jerome Rothen scored to give Werder a lifline.In the 79th minute German youngster Aaron Hunt scored the equalizer and is beginning to look like a very important player this year..

The draw keeps Bremen on course for European qualification with 2 points separating 6th from 3rd.Next up is Bayer Leverkusen,who once again have suffered a very average season by there standards.

hunt_show.jpg

*David Silva is still for sale with Spurs and Spartak showing large interest in the World Class winger,Bremen do want a large deal for the Spanish Wizard preferably 2 90+ players in P/E.

Have had a bit of a rant of the GC1 paper as the lack of responses to my PM's are annoying!

If I am boring people by PM'ing them all the time about players' date=' someone put me out my misery and say - I thought this was half the fun of the game though myself.... :D[/quote']

To be fair Teb, you say this is the best setup in SM but it is probably also the most frustrating....although if people want to do deals you are probably the man to talk to with that gigantic squad.

I agree with you though in that polite PM's deserve to be responded to (ones which say "ow much for joe bloggs innit wb m8" are a different story however)

Also you have the decency to PM people when recalling loan players which most people don't do.... B)

gold 1 is a tight one, hardly anyone sells, and i confess im in that catagory with barcelona, danny looking to buy zigic tonight for 36m but if you have money then player exchange is only option, and everyone hangs on to their best players so its usually a rejection i and everyone else gets