Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

...Not one to complain about the match engine but sometimes its a disgrace.

Tonight in GC1 i got beat 6-1 by a team with an 87 ave rating when mines 91.

he was 11th in the league and I was 4th (so no form to go by)

I had 26 shots on goal and 16 on target,but only managed to score one :confused:

On top of that a key player for me is injured for 9 weeks.

In some of the smaller setups I don't mind but one like GC1 its poor to see,my SMFA Cup qualification is nearly over now just because of this result.

:mad:

...Not one to complain about the match engine but sometimes its a disgrace.

Tonight in GC1 i got beat 6-1 by a team with an 87 ave rating when mines 91.

he was 11th in the league and I was 4th (so no form to go by)

I had 26 shots on goal and 16 on target' date='but only managed to score one :confused:

On top of that a key player for me is injured for 9 weeks.

In some of the smaller setups I don't mind but one like GC1 its poor to see,my SMFA Cup qualification is nearly over now just because of this result.

:mad:[/quote']

Same thing happened to me in GC 8 a while back. My 93 av rated Milan lost 5-0 to an 87 rated team, may have been Catania. 1st time I ever made something of a result and got neg repped!

Now thats :mad: lol

LEED_masthead.gif

Southampton 1 Leeds United 1

Leeds could not make it 4 wins out of 4 but pick up a good away point at St Mary's

Filippini opened the scoring for Leeds on 11 mins with a shot that takes a wicked deflection and wrong foots the keeper but 2 mins later man of the match Sanchez makes it 1-1 with a great solo effort beating two defenders and firing it home

Emanuele Filippini is having a great start to he's career at Leeds with 3 goals in 4 games from Midfield

efilippini.jpg

Celtic 1-2 Hibernian

My first game in charge and I beat the league winners Celtic, managed by Kevche, at Celtic Park!

Giancarlo Maldonado gave Hibs the lead on 12 minutes.Andreas Ivanschitz levelled the match on 30 minutes.With only six minutes left, Turan Arda won the match for the Hibees.

Looking to acheive big things with this Hibs side, and its good to be in a league with so many forumers :)

thinking about moving to a well forumed league.

I jumped at Villa cos they were in the prem but i mite quit them.

Id love to come to scotland and try and get somewhere for nxt season.

astonvilla.jpg

Sparky Beats Gazza To Villa Post!!!

Sparky has just taken control over Aston Villa, the club who had trouble finding a suitable replacement approached Sparky who was said to be delighted with the job; "There were a lot of quality managers up for the job, I'm just flattered to have been chosen out from all the candidates. I'm not worrying too much about winning anything, as we know it is near impossible. We are 11th with 6 games remaining, European hopes are also looking slim."

In other news, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to leave the club for a hefty price of £40,000,000, also heading to Villa park is Argentine target man Diego Milito.

pg003_1_00.jpg

Make Way For Milito!!!

Very happy you got them Sparky' date='hope you stick around..

What a blooming setup!

(Just try to keep your best players ;) )[/quote']

Yeah thanks.... Although Zlatan bid already accepted.... Just hope chairman blocks it :D

Also guys...... I desperately need players.... 87+........... 200m to spend!!!:D

Good luck to everyone for the remaining of the season :)

Yeah thanks.... Although Zlatan bid already accepted.... Just hope chairman blocks it :D

Also guys...... I desperately need players.... 87+........... 200m to spend!!!:D

Good luck to everyone for the remaining of the season :)

Soz Sparks, my fault.

The deal is 40M Milito and Zapater.

In other news.

New manager of Saturn Romensakoue and have struck partnership with Teb hopefully bringing Dawson, Samhaldazic and Foggia to the club on loan.

aek_athens.jpg

AEK Athens Make Gazza New Boss

After being snubbed by aston villa Gazza went to grece to be appointed as AEK Athens Manager

"Iam pleased about being appointed but i wanted Aston villa,one of my closest friends sparky got them and i know he can do them the world of good and he will bring succsess to that club for years and years,i have mde bids for several world class players but all been rejected :( i want about 4 or 5 90+ players coming to this team and we have £171m to fidle with so ill keep you posted on transfers"

TO BE CONTINUED...

astonvilla.jpg

2.gifAston Villa 5-0 Cardiff City 18.gif

Sparky's first game in charge saw his team come out on top, a 5-0 thumping over Cardiff at Villa Park left a very happy manager; "I'm very pleased, I didn't think we'd win by 5 goals, I knew it was an easy game but five goals is something"

Five goals coming from five different players; Zlatan Ibrahamovic, Harry Kewell, Claude Makalele, Olof Mellberg and Milan Baros scoring to start the celebrations early for Villa.

The win puts them 11th place, a European place doesn't look possible, especially with 5 games remaining.

fa-premier-league.jpg

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Arsenal 33 23 5 5 81 39 42 74

2 Manchester United 33 22 3 8 83 44 39 69

3 Chelsea 33 18 6 9 66 40 26 60

4 Middlesbrough 33 18 5 10 58 45 13 59

5 Liverpool 33 17 8 8 68 56 12 59

6 Derby County 33 17 4 12 52 42 10 55

7 Everton 33 16 6 11 50 45 5 54

8 Newcastle United 33 15 7 11 55 39 16 52

9 Charlton Athletic 33 15 5 13 55 50 5 50

10 Tottenham Hotspur 33 12 11 10 47 46 1 47

11 ASTON VILLA 33 12 8 13 62 59 3 44

12 Watford 33 13 4 16 46 57 -11 43

13 Fulham 33 11 8 14 51 57 -6 41

14 Sunderland 33 11 5 17 38 45 -7 38

15 Reading 33 10 6 17 38 57 -19 36

16 Cardiff City 33 9 5 19 38 58 -20 32

17 Manchester City 33 8 6 19 37 58 -21 30

18 West Bromwich Albion 33 7 8 18 32 55 -23 29

19 West Ham United 33 6 11 16 28 55 -27 29

20 Blackburn Rovers 33 6 7 20 26 64 -38 25

Hibernian 2-0 Rangers

The giant-killing continues.. After two matches in charge Ross Philp's Hibernian have defeated Celtic at Celtic Park, and they tonight claime the scalp of Rangers at Easter Road.

On thirteen minutes, Davide Bombardini, who was tonight's man of the match, finished from a yard past Rangers stopper Allan McGregor.

Then with eleven minutes left, Hibernian sealed the win through a goal on 79 minutes from Gaston Esmerado. His clever finish gave Hibs a 2-0 win.

So despite defeating the top two in the league, and claiming consecutiv victories, Hibernian still sit eleventh in the Scottish League. The Hibernian board said after the match ''Why couldn't have Ross came earlier? It looks to be a promising season next year. He will make the top four at least!''

Tottenham-Hotspur.png6-1Readingfc%20copy2.jpg

Earlier on today Tottenham Hotspurs Thrased Reading 6-1 at Madejski. Tottenham Hadn't won one match in 7 Games falling 5 Places in the Table but have bounced Back. Claudio Pizzaro thumped it into the top corner at the 1st Minute. Then 2 Goals came from defender Roberto Ayala and midfielder Michael Essien just Before half time. 8 Minutes into the 2nd Half Simone Perrotta scored and then Claudio Pizzaro once again scored, Ki-Hyeon Seol had got a goal back for Reading but Spurs had already won. Aleksandr Hleb volleyed it into the back of the net 5 minutes before the end of the Match

"We Played Brilliantly tonight, the lads want to qualify for the SMFA Sheild and win the rest of our Matches. We have West Ham United next, it will be tough but I'm Confident" Said Sir Mike Giggs

claudiopizarro.jpg

Man of the Match Pizarro

player-image-49189.jpg

Aleksandr Hleb

Hibernian 2-0 Rangers

The giant-killing continues.. After two matches in charge Ross Philp's Hibernian have defeated Celtic at Celtic Park' date=' and they tonight claime the scalp of Rangers at Easter Road. [/color']

On thirteen minutes, Davide Bombardini, who was tonight's man of the match, finished from a yard past Rangers stopper Allan McGregor.

Then with eleven minutes left, Hibernian sealed the win through a goal on 79 minutes from Gaston Esmerado. His clever finish gave Hibs a 2-0 win.

So despite defeating the top two in the league, and claiming consecutiv victories, Hibernian still sit eleventh in the Scottish League. The Hibernian board said after the match ''Why couldn't have Ross came earlier? It looks to be a promising season next year. He will make the top four at least!''

Well done Ross,two great wins!!.Celtic got back to winning ways and are now seven points clear after their 7-1 win over Livingston.

Five games left and Celtic are looking for back to back championship wins.

Does look like an exciting next season with some good managers now in the SPL.

Rangers under Cally

Aberdeen under Steven

Kilmarnock under Jonny

Hearts under Dave

Hibs under Ross

CALLING ALL MANAGERS, IF U HAVE ANY 90+'S U ARE WILLING TO SELL UNDER THE AGE OF 29 P.M ME WITH THE PRICE U WANT AS I WILL PAY IT IF IT IS REASONABLE

Gazza Thomas had his first match as AEK Athens manager against Trabzonspor and they looked brillient as they really took it to the away side and won 3-0 with goals coming from Andrés CHITIVA (10),Gonzalo COLSA (41)

And Angelos CHARISTEAS (53)

LEED_masthead.gif

Leeds United 1 Huddersfield Town 1

A late goal by Konstantinidis gives United a point in this big Yorkshire derby in front of a crowd of 30,436

_39403144_goal_sns300x245.jpg

Goalscorer and Man Of Match Konstantinidis

Now up to 8th place and 11 points behind 3rd place but with only 5 games to go it looks like a bridge to far this season

CALLING ALL MANAGERS' date=' IF U HAVE ANY 90+'S U ARE WILLING TO SELL UNDER THE AGE OF 29 P.M ME WITH THE PRICE U WANT AS I WILL PAY IT IF IT IS REASONABLE[/font']

Gazza Thomas had his first match as AEK Athens manager against Trabzonspor and they looked brillient as they really took it to the away side and won 3-0 with goals coming from Andrés CHITIVA (10),Gonzalo COLSA (41)

And Angelos CHARISTEAS (53)

Good luck with that plea mate, problem is nobody needs the money. Except me, bizarrely, as I seem to be the poorest club in the league on account of the fact I have to spend money as soon as I have it.

Jorgensen joins the ranks. Spartak boss had the opportunity to sign him when Olympiacos were between managers but passed up the chance due to real life underachievement from the player. UEFA cup goals, a return to Fiorentina and a recall to the Danish national team rekindled the interest. Going the other way, Lozano (a promising fringe Mexican international) and veteran attacking midfielder Iarley. Thanks to Elliot, a fellow forumer, for his willingness to trade.

Jorgensen joins recent signings Pasquale Foggia, the underrated Italian international, and Legrottaglie, who has replaced 93 rated Jorge Andrade in reality due to injury and is now rated just 86!

In other news, Teb tipped off the SMFA about Fiorentina's underhand dealings, resulting in the manager being removed from his post. Speaking exclusively, Teb said;

"Well, I may be a grass, but frankly I don't care as I love this setup and cheats don't deserve to be in it."

Teb laughed off rumours he just wanted to sign some of their players, but the cheque seen falling from his pocket made out to the Italian club undermined his statement somewhat.

Olympiacos Manager Resigns

After a long debate with the Board Elliot Pearce Has finnaly left Olypiakos "It has been talked about for a few weeks.And i was never happy here really!"

Pompey New Manager Revealed!

Elliot Pearce was annouced Manager Of Portsmouth!With 5 games to go and 1 point off third Promotion is still possibile!"

Need Players 88+!!