• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Iv just added as FC Koln' date=' have a fair bit fo money to spend 85-90 players for sale der 26 please, any position.[/quote']

welcome to the german leagues in gold championship 1 adam.

there are at least 4 other forumers in the bundesliga...

myself ---- borussia mg

nav ---- kaiserslautern

herby ---- eintracht frankfurt

kevc ---- hertha berlin

FC Koln Splash the cash !!

New Squad New Era !!!

When Adam Johnson took over FC koln in gold championship 1, they were bundesliga strugglers, a weak and small squad boasting no talent admid there books. 2 games later and Johnson has turned around this german misfit into an efficently run, devleoping club !! Admittedly johnson did have a large budget to play with a staggering 66 million ! :eek: but still 12 million pounds if left. Johnsons two games in charge have seen an away victory against stuttgart who are third, and Bayern leverkusen who have some great talent in their side. The singgings so far have been

Micah Richards - for a whopping 18 million, but in this league talent costs, and boy does this lad have talent !!

David Abraham - argentine under 21 captain, cost koln around 8 million and should be worth every penny

ESCUDERO - the young argentine defensive midfielder will not hold downa regular place but hopefully will develop.

Cucnic,Tyrala, kennedy and dixon join all for small fee's, again these are the players of 2moz.

Johnson being a keane amdirer of the argentine player has brought in Frutos to strengthen his forward department.

Finally the great talent of anthony stokes and Di santo have been bought in to spicen things up .

Johnson is now for looking for a RM and a goalkeeper. Above 85 and under 25

It emerged today that Johnson has announced many new signings for FC Koln including future Mexican star Valdez from Barcelona, arriving for a fee of around 750 k. Johnson's men are undefeated under him, and have a 100% win record, 3 games 3 wins, recently beating Manager PThame. His next game is very tough and is the mighty Hertha Berlin who are managed by Kev Carlise, only time will tell but all is known that Johnson will make FC Koln European challengers by the begging of next season

Johnson edges out Nav ! in battle of german middleweights

Johnson's Koln beat Sandu's Kaiserslauten 2-1 in an action packed game at the Fritz Walter stadium. Johnsons men took the lead early from new striker Frutos who bagged a goal in 2nd minute. FC Koln furthered the distance between the two sides when new Argentine centre back Abraham netted. Sandhu apparently roasted the team at half time and they came out all guns blazing with Bianchi scoring in the 53rd minute. But it was to little to late and FC koln held on for the win and to maintain there 5 game unbeaten spree ( since i took over , 4 and a draw )

2: GOAL!! - A long ball down the middle is collected by Nicolas FRUTOS who drills home a right foot shot!

4: A 14-metre effort is fired goal bound only for Hugo LLORIS to gather

9: A cross from out wide falls to Gary McSHEFFREY who miss hits the volley

10: A header at the far post is easily collected by Jurgen MACHO

14: Nicolas FRUTOS trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar

15: Luís MIGUEL VELOSO finds himself in space but blasts wide

18: Another clear chance is saved which leaves the defence thanking the great reflexes of Hugo LLORIS

27: Ricardo CABANAS blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide

29: A tame shot from distance is caught easily by Jurgen MACHO

33: GOAL!! - The keeper parries a powerful shot but David ABRAHAM follows up on the rebound!

34: Nicolás PAVLOVICH beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

36: BOOKED - The ref brandishes a yellow card to Luís MIGUEL VELOSO after kicking the ball away

37: The ball hits the bar and superb reflexes by Hugo LLORIS prevents the follow up

40: Jurgen MACHO out jumps everyone to collect an inswinging corner heading towards the goal

43: Ricardo CABANAS places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out

45:

Half Time

47: Nicolas FRUTOS blasts the ball towards the goal, but it hits the crossbar!

52: A snapshot falls easily into the arms of Hugo LLORIS

53: GOAL!! - Rolando BIANCHI finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!

54: A great effort but Jurgen MACHO is equal to it!

57: A shot from Nicolás PAVLOVICH is cleared off the line and out to safety

61: Jurgen MACHO was at full stretch to tip it over

63: A wonderful strike from Scott CHIPPERFIELD is pushed away by the keeper

72: A spectacular overhead kick by Denis EPSTEIN flies wide of the mark

74: A delicate chip has Hugo LLORIS stumbling back towards goal

79: Jurgen MACHO dives to his right and palms away a powerful effort

86: Hugo LLORIS tips it onto the bar

87: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as Nicolas FRUTOS fails to follow up on the rebound

89: A free header by Sebastian REINERT grazes the top of the bar

90:

bloody lost :mad: was it to you lol :D' date=' forst defeat but im happy i have injuries at the abkc and cant complain, deserved to loose :( . Oh well still doing well , end of season is nigh, cant wait for cash injection[/quote']

lol have to admit it was to me ;) was a good game thou and you have turned that team around and stopped my loseing streak of about 6 games lol

Congratulations :D well done. but you are real Madrid ;):P . if you was levante then id make you my god. seriously though good job' date=' and hope your success continues, fancy like selling me some players end of season :) im FC Koln[/quote']

can i jump on the bandwagon?

borussia mg are also a great place for youngsters to progress. our training facilities are out of this world.

Well my short reign as Wolfsburg manager is over. Made a couple of bids for players that other clubs were interested in. Now all of them have collapsed because of a change in management. When I look at the club' date=' it is still unmanaged. Bearing in mind most of the players have certain clubs after them it is obvious that they have tried to stop me signing them.[/quote']

That happens a lot in the gold setups, its so annoying :mad: