Gold Championship 1 News

FC Koln - Its a bright Future !

Johnsons end of season cash will be slightly dented when his new signings arrive in germnay ! A left winger, along with a right winger have been drafted in to the starting 11 and yet more youth players have been brought in.

Virga - will make a one million pound move from lazio ! in a deal johnson desribes as " pure genius "

Iturra - The chilean right midfielder who can also play in the middle is coming to town in a deal worth 8 million and ronnie wallwork (why did previous manager by him :confused: )

Lagos - the young greek left winger has been bought to add some much need talent to the left hand side .Johnson describes him as " he has flair, and pace, he is flacey " :D

the youth sebastian hines has also been brought in for a reasonable fee off 70k !

I still have 15 million left and cant wait to spend it wisely

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

GRETNA'S PRESEASON

Continuing to rebuild last seasons team, more new faces arrived to add tot he three who had already signed up. Alejandro Deltorte and Paulinho Jau arrived as free agents as well as Xiang Sun. Gretna also brought in some experianced players in Jose Sierra, Jose Soto and Magnus Kallender. Two more players signed also as Jan Bruin and Stephan Gregoire signed. With just under £7million still to spend LS will be hoping to bring in more 85rated and above players to mount a serious title bid.

Toulouse announce the arrival of experienced manager Paul Thame to the helm' date=' and their huge 126.8 million pound budget, which Paul hopes to blow some on Celtic striker Jan Venegoor of Hesselink[/quote']

Sorry to burst your bubble Paul but Venegoor ain't going anywhere ;)

Kev D manager of Celtic Gold one.

GRETNA 1 - 0 ROSS COUNTY

A great start to the season with a close shaved victory over Ross County. With only one player in the starting line up from last seasons final game, Gretna are a much changed side with a now starting eleven rated at 83. One of the debutants Alejandro Delorte struck the winner on 79 with the easiest of tap ins for what may be his easiest goal in a Gretna shirt.

Golc Championshsip 1 please read :D

I have got just under 3 hours to search a RB - LOAN DEAL

I'd love it if someone here responded with a guy i could loan :D the scenario for me:

1. Two injured right backs

2. No defenders on reserves nor substitues

3. Match tonight !!!

I dont think someone on the forums manages heereveen in gc1 so im okay for disrupting my tactics tonight :D

Re: Golc Championshsip 1 please read :D

I have got just under 3 hours to search a RB - LOAN DEAL

I'd love it if someone here responded with a guy i could loan :D the scenario for me:

1. Two injured right backs

2. No defenders on reserves nor substitues

3. Match tonight !!!

I dont think someone on the forums manages heereveen in gc1 so im okay for disrupting my tactics tonight :D

Have a look at Spartak mate i have lots of loan listed players, same goes to anyone else needing players.

FALKIRK 1 - 2 GRETNA

Gretna bagged another victory by a single goal as a maximum six points out of six were acheived at the Falkirk stadium. It took three minutes for Gretna to get on the scoresheet as Sreto Ristic headed home. With twenty minutes on the clock Simon Poulsen appeared to be struggling after a crunching tackle but carried on, luckily he did as he netted Gretnas second goal on 43 with a blistering right footed shot that was unstoppable. Falkirk got back into the game instantly with a goal on 44 but were unable to find a equaliser in the second period. Poulsens decision to carry on didnt do him any favours as he is now unavailable for four turns. The win has Gretna in 8th with maximum points.

Rennes have unveiled George W as their new manager. Currently in season 2, they employed George as he has been successful with Rennes in a World Championship making them a difficult task for any side. George said ' I love Rennes and to manage them again is great, my other Rennes is struggling slightly but that won't harm anything. I will spend the 129.6m wisely

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Rennes have unveiled George W as their new manager. Currently in season 2' date=' they employed George as he has been successful with Rennes in a World Championship making them a difficult task for any side. George said ' I love Rennes and to manage them again is great, my other Rennes is struggling slightly but that won't harm anything. I will spend the [u']129.6m[/u] wisely

129.6M thats a bit fishy seems like a certain russian billionaire was involved :eek:

AIRDRIE UNITED 1 - 2 GRETNA

The superb start to season two continued for little Gretna with another victory at New Bloomfield where Airdrie play there football. Airdrie took an early lead on 11 minutes with a Gary Tierney goal. Gretna were unable to get back into the match untill the second half and two goals in a minute turned the game on its heels. Congolese MOM Zola Matumona fired in his first goal for Gretna before Jari Litmanen scored the winner.

Gretna with nine points from nine sit in third place.

393.gif

borussia started the season by scoring goals, goals and more goals. unfortunately so did the opposition and they lost a 7 goal thriller at home on the first matchday 4-3 to 1860 munich. however in their next game they slammed 5 past hannover in a 5-2 away win.

saturday's match had them away to nav's kaiserslautern. speedy has been recruiting heavily in the summer and was off to a good start in the league. however his CB stovini was sent off for a head butt after 24 mins and from then on in their was only going to be one outcome. kaiserslautern continued to play well and borussia only managed 1 goal. but that was enough for the 3 points.

it came in the 39th minute as jose sosa, (being chased by a host of clubs) hammered home a loose ball in the box from close range for his 3rd goal of the season.

david suazo also has 3 goals and new signing andres guardado has 2 from LM. although yet to open his account for his new club metaja kezman has done well coming off the bench and has 2 assists.

next up is newly promoted rot weiss essen managed by managed by luke. how will they fair at stadion borussia park..

1_klein.jpg

lets hope our fans give them a hot reception on matchday ....

borussiabremenzn5.jpg

Rennes have yet to make any major signings since the club has been under new management. After drawing the first game 1 - 1 against Nice, the French club unveiled the signing of Fonseca Leandro for 1.5m and the loan purchase of Hatem Ben Arfa for 40 turns. These two 85 strikers give the team a good duo up front instead of the 75 and 77 rated strikers that were the only two at the club beforehand.

Meanwhile, Rennes are still close to securing a huge deal for Ferreira Wagner. Spartak Moskva and Teb are willing to sell for a big amount but offers of 25 & 24m + Erik Edman have been cancelled by the SMFA. 23m + Edman is now in the pipeline. George said ' We want to get Wagner on a permanant basis, Teb said he will only sell for a big amount, and as we have the cash we might as well splash. We will keep going until we get Wagner.'

GRETNA 2 - 1 CLYDE

Gretna's great start continued with a fourth win and a jump into second place for the little scottish side. The only goal in the first half came from the home side with Zola Matumona scoring his second in as many games leaving the commentators speechless. On 51 Clyde levelled thanks to Donnell. Clyde stayed level for four minutes before Jari Litmanen finished off a slick move to keep the three points at Raydale Park.

Aberdeen 1-0 Celtic

Dundee United 0-2 Inverness Caledonian

Dunfermline 3 - 0 Ross County

Hibernian 0 - 0 Kilmarnock

RANGERS 1 - 0 Airdrie United

Gretna 2 - 1 Clyde

St Mirren 4 - 2 Motherwell

St Johnstone 1 - 4 Hearts

Hamilton Academicals 1 - 1 Livingston

Dundee 0 - 1 Falkirk

Major shock at pittodrie as kevin doyles Celtic slump to a 1-0 defeat while Champions Rangers scrape past airdrie at Ibrox .

Shock troops Gretna continue their 100% start to the season whilst Hearts get back on track with an emphatic 4-1 win in Perth.

393.gif

on wednesday night borussia hosted luke's newly promoted rot weiss essen. but the majority of the 52,000 crowd left disappointed as luke's shock troops managed to take away a point with a 1-1 draw. despite having the majority of the possession borussia couldn't pull out a winner. guardado continued his fine start to the season with a neat finish inside the box in the 26th min to give borussia the lead..

57192.jpg

however stefan lorenz equalised 4 mins into the 2nd half with the defense posted absent.

a much better result on saturday night helped lift borussia to 4th in the league. a fine 3-0 away win was achieved in nurnberg. oliver neuville and guardado, (again) gave borussia a 2-0 HT lead. mattia cassani wrapped up the scoring in the 84th min with an absolute screamer for his first goal for the club since his £10mill move from corinthians last season.

borussia have a bye in the first round of the german cup but will host vfb stuttgart at a sure to be packed to capacity stadion borussia park on wednesday....

borussia97lw.jpg