11. Denis

16. Julio Cesar

17. Licata

18. Sylvestre

20. Andrezinho

22. Marcellis

24. Song-Billong

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

A bit of a blow to Spartak's SMFA cup ambitions after a 2-2 home draw in the 1st Round 1st Leg with Manchester United. Spartak will now face an uphill struggle at Old Trafford, where they had hoped they would just be defending a lead! The manager admitted he got his tactics wrong on the night;

"We should have gone for the throat. I was anxious about conceding an away goal so instructed the boys to keep it tight, but with the strength Utd have this ended up being an invitation to them to attack. Now, we must show our own quality away from home, which will be much harder."

Spartak have been boosted though by the recent signings of Albelda and Carew from Barry Golden's Hamburg side. Italian international Quagliarella - one of Spartak's first signings in Season 1 for just £2.9m - went the other way. Portuguese international Goncalo Brandao also joins for a bargain £350k.

Makelele, Van Nistelrooy, Salihamidzic, Seedorf, Semih, Piquionne, Gattuso, Dunne, and Hleb are all looking for pastures new. Can offer a few of these for quality, or would be tempted by younger slightly lower rated players.

Three Young Guns on way to Napoli

Three young stars in three days have the Neapolitan fans exited.

It all started two days ago, when Napoli won a bidding war for Bari's young striker CIRO. Napoli paid 8 million for his services, but were ready to pay a lot more for this impressive young dynamo.

Then, yesterday, a cheeky 5 million bid for Jack WILSHERE of Werder Bremen was accepted. The player made his way to Napoli and is now training with the Youth Squad. Bremen had originally paid 99.9 mil for his services, meaning they lost 94.9 million in the transfer.

Today, another 17 year old has signed, Juve's young midfielder ZEZINHO. Not much information is available yet on this player, but his introduction definatly impressed the large crowd to see all three this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

l_625.gif

393_1190839464.gif

Borussia Monchengladbach update

The team have been struggling in the league this season and are currently sitting mid-table which is quite disappointing as far as the management is concerned. Manager, Dai Winston was recently away from team proceedings but left the team with strict instructions that things have to change, otherwise, big players would be leaving the club.

Results have been improving of late and Winston expressed his delight to the team upon his return. The club also achieved thier second honour of the Welshman's reign as they lifted the German Cup for the second time. Its something that Winston is very proud of and hopes will be a platform for the future and help the club climb up the league table.

Recent Results:

GC1-UPDATE.jpg

After a torrid league perforamce, the current champions , have been forced to give up on the title race ( a long time ago ) and maybe SMFA cup football , so Johnson is pinning all this seasons success on the SMFA cup itself. Currently in the second leg of the quarter finals, Johnsons Milan are leading 2-1 against Ajax, with the return leg being played at the San Siro.

After battering Division 4 for so long, 2 defeats and a draw in the last 3 games sees Swindon's massive lead cut in half, and whereas before the thoughts were just how long before the title is secured, now the worry is that unless we turn things around, we might not even make promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

339_1190615920.gif

Stade de Reims News Update

1164187515-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-g-arsenal-v-dynamo-kiev.jpg

Artem Milevskiy joins Reims from Spainish side Athletico Madrid

Ukriane International Striker Artem Milevskiy joined Stad de Reims from Athletico Madrid in a deal which saw Benni McCarthy and Glanoivc head to Spain, The Ukranian will be a big hit in Frnace and Reims title Hopes and Promotion hopes. Reims who have been 1st all season unfourtunatly as many injures hit, they hit a slump and now are 2nd by 3 points to AJ Auxerre, Justice said " Althought we are 2nd i still believe we can win the title we have the strength to get back to the top with Pepe our key striker Returning will be a big boost however the absence of Hubuscan still will be a big blow he is still out for another 4 weeks."

• 3 weeks later...

tonights champions league final saw Barcelona up against the most formidable opponent they could ask for, teb's mighty Spartak

An early 2 goal lead by spartak was turned around and barca finished 4-2 victors.

Its only a matter of time before Spartak, a worthy opponent, will get that elusive trophy, and to be fair i think SM should build into the competition the final being played on a neutral ground rather than at one of the finalists grounds as i had home advantage.

( teb has just told me it was at a neutral ground, Wembley, even though it showed me at home -so forget the last bit SM )

Guest Atkin

Just taken over Olympiacos :D

Looking forward to competeing in this historic setup.

Looking to sign a 90+, if you are interested in doing 2-1 deal or anything, ave a look at my squad and let me know. Cheers

logo_club_ombre.png

Stade De Reims- The Season Review and Things to Come

(The future looks bright for the French Minnows)

andreas_beck_468x345.jpg

Andreas Beck the latest Acquosition of Stade De Reims

Today it was Comfirmed that German and Ex-Chelsea Defender Andreas Beck headed for France from English side Chelsea, The fee was thought to be worth a tiny sum of only £8.5million, on SDRTV, Justice had an Interview with the French Press and had alot to say about the Talented German Right Back, " Well, i am over joyed to have brought such a Talented Player to Stade de Reims, he will help keep our Defence together and hopfully help us avoid the Drop from Division 1 , as being Newly Promoted our Exspectation is Relegation form Critics and reporters, but I got into contact with the Chelsea boss and asked what was his price for Andreas he said £8.5million, we raised the funds through our Title winning and used about 3/4 of our Funds, which i believe was a great deal. Beck's Talent will help a great deal next Season no doubtidly."

When we caught up with Andreas Beck in Reims Airport he ahd a few words to say " I am glad to have signed for Stade de Reims, i believe it was a move in the Right direction as to get into the German National side i needed Division 1 Football, I am glad to join Reims they piad a big sum of cahs for me and i hope i can re-pay them with my Football on the pitch"

Paul-Robinson-001.jpg

Robinson along with Simoen Pepe and Milyev join Reims on Loan

Whilst England Stopper Paul Robinson and Ukraine star Milyev join up with Stade De Reims, striker Pepe Will enjoy his " or 3rd not sure lol, season at Stade de Reims, Justice brought him in on-loan from spartak Moscow when he first joint the club and since every season has re loaned him back. Pepe was re-loaned mainly becuase of his Natural eye for Goals, said Justice. Paul Robinson was brought in to become the new Stade de Reims number 1, whilst Milyev will also slot into Attacking Midfielder.

logo_ligue_2.png

Stade de Reims- Champions!

The Last time that Stade De Reims won the League Title was way back in 1962, now Manager Nick Justice has managed to gain Promotion back to Division 1 after many many years away from Ligue 1, and also secured the Ligue 2 Title along the Way, When Justice first took over many exspected him to leave not thta long after howeve he has been at the job for some time now, also reccived many good offers from other bigger sides that he has turned down and has stuck with Stade De Reims. When he took over many didnt know as to how he was going to turn them for Relegation likelyo to maybe top 4 Challanger, and when his first move was the signing of Lass Diarra which shocked the footballin World, it was soon seen his approach and how he was to improve his side, Lass was later sold on for a resonable deal which saw 2 great players as in Stade de Reims terms, to the club, Now with his newest signing Andreas Beck aslo being a shock what will come next who knows, but what we can say is in all honesty, Stade De Reims are only Improving by the minute, from a small French side into a Good/Medium divison 1 side, Stade de Reims may just shock a few people this year!

Nick Justice on this season..." Well. what can i say, we have come on a great deal from last season, and ive tryed my absouloute hardest to make this side what it is, and it pulled off for me with us securing the Title, which at the start of the season i did not exspect atall, i am so glad and happy how this season pand out and i think my and the club future here looks very bright and i think my main aim for next season will be to Avoid Relegation back to Division 2 , I would like to thanks Spartak Moscow and there manger Teb, for all the help with loans over last 2 seasons, cheers Teb, also i will still look to imrpove my squad as much as i possible can, to help us achieve well within division 1."

Help me out here folks...

When i first became a gold member i knew that the only gold championship to be in was Number 1. I have just led West Brom to Div 1 (with a lowly match average of 84/85), but i am getting increasingly furstrated be the way most clubs hoard players.

The new season has just started and i have not been able to improve my squad. Its not through lack of trying tho. I have made over 40 offers for players from some clubs with over 100 players, that will never get in their first team yet they still do not release them.

Come lads lighten up...Release for the good of the game.

Help me out here folks...

Come lads lighten up...Release for the good of the game.

Try scouting more and then trade in players you have found. I know at least 200 available risers in GC1. Without scouting yourself you can probably forget it. Or take lots of cash and buy talents from big clubs when they become available.

l_625.gif

393_1190839464.gif

This season started so well, with winning the Charity Shield against the "Old Enemy", SOP. Then taking points from them again in the first League game of the season two days later. The next game went even better as Monchengladbach smashed Sporting Lisbon in the SMFA Shield, First Round, First Leg 4-1. It was a busy first week for Winston's team and when it came back to the League, they buckled and have lost the last two away games in a row. Things will need to change if Borussia realisticly want to challenge for an SMFA Cup place that they so desperately want.

On the transfer front, Winston has sured things up with the addition of Mathieu Bodmer, who joined from West Ham for David Di Michelle and James Milner. Quite a steep price as Di Michelle's goals have been very precious to the Monchengladbach cause since Winston took over.

Spartak have also been kind eough to loan Olaf Melberg and Givanildo Hulk to Borussia, which will be a massive boost to the team.

5577_1238495791.jpg37_1243060714.jpg33654_1239184628.jpg

(Will be wearing the colours of Monchelngladbach for this season)

Winston is still looking for a wide player to replace Milner but with little luck so far. He has been offering Nigel Reo-Coker as part of his bids but not many seem interested. Clichy is transfer listed and any deal for him would need a replacement and a right midfielder or winger of a decent standard as Clichy is an important part of the squad.

With a bit of luck, Monchengladbach will pick up points from upcoming games and get their League campeign underway.

More next week...

Guest Abdel Zizi

10_front_small.gif326_1205534750.gif1_front_small.gif

"Abdel Zizi is shock appointment by Le Mans!"

Tonight came as a shock througout entire France, as it became clear that Le Mans not only succeeded in finding a new manager, but even managed to sign one of the best managers there is.

Abdel Zizi signed a long term contract at Le Mans, where he will get carte blanche to lift the team up.

These are the first words from Zizi as Le Mans manager:

"I realize that Le Mans isn't a sinking ship, but that it already is a wreck.

Nonetheless, I am going to try to be a bit competitive and biuld a strong and French-based side.

I give myself 3 seasons, including this one, to go for the title in the 2nd Div, with the view of a permanent stay in the 1st Div.

Our policy is clear, even if we lose 80% of the games this season, I wouldn't be bothered.

This is one of our building years.

The hardest aspect will be finding French and African players that suite the club.

Other nationalities are for now very welcome though.

I realize the thoughness of this task, but in a few years, people will know who we are, where we come from and where we are going."

l_625.gif

393_1190839464.gif

Week review:

29th June: German Shield Round 1

24_front_small.gifGreuther Fürth 1 - 1 B. Monchengladbach12_front_small.gif

E. ESQUEDA (14)

M. BAYAL SALL (60)

(Borussia Monchengladbach win 2 - 1 on penalties)

1st July: League

12_front_small.gifB. Monchengladbach 3 - 0 FC. Nurnberg117_front_small.gif

M. BODMER (8)

G. HULK (28)

J. SOSA (82)

3rd July: SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2

147_front_small.gifSporting Lisbon 1 - 2 B. Monchengladbach12_front_small.gif

A. RUSSOTTO (14), (19)

M. JONAS GUTIERREZ (30)

(Borussia Monchengladbach win 6-2 on aggregate.)

4th July: League

107_front_small.gifVFB Stuttgart 0 - 4 B. Monchengladbach5_front_small.gif

S. HUSZTI (28)

O. MELLBERG (35)

M. BODMER (40)

G. HULK (58)

What a week for Monchengladbach. Following two league defeats in a row, they bounce back and outclass two decent teams, keeping clean sheets in both, which is very encouraging. Recently added players are finding their feet very quickly and really adding something different to the team.

Also, qualification for the second round of the SMFA Shield after a classy showing from the Monchengladbach second team in both legs. Winston has addmited that that competition is not very high on his aims but as long as the players perform it cant help to go as far as possible with the weak team they have.

More next week....

Today i took charge of nottingham forest, they have a weak team but i am looking to improve there squad. I am looking to loan about 11 new players to keep them going and looking to sign a few of them on a full deal. They are currently in the relegation zone which i am looking to get them out of. They currently have alot of NMF players and some injuries so the loanies will sort that out. It is my first ever season in gold championship 1 and im looking to do well and be a fully committed manager to Forest.

good luck to all other managers in the setup and lets see if i can do the challenge i have set myself.

8 wins out of 8 for my Panathinaikos what a start to the the season after taking over in November the squad was useless i had about 18 players and about 2 over 85 now i have 18 players over 85 my best being Hoarau (89) and Salihovic (88) a few 87's and loads of 86's and 85's. I have 78 players in my senior squad all 80+ and everyone apart from 2 25 or under and a youth squad of 92 players and there not just any players either a lot have great futures under there belts just brought in Sampdorias Ziegler (86) for chairman value off an unmanaged club this morning my team has a great future so to anyone new to the setup it can be done you just need to scout and it will get you a long way Pana sit 6 points clear of Sporting at the top wooooooooo:D