Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

It is a shame that Mark has left GC1 and lost teams. Did he decide to stop playing then? He was active on the forum less than a month ago so I am surprised he didn't just log in.

Separately, I have rejected a loan offer from Shakhtar for loan listed Ramires (on the basis that they are higher in the league than me) but if someone preferably outside of Russia would like him on loan then let me know...

Separately' date=' I have rejected a loan offer from Shakhtar for loan listed Ramires (on the basis that they are higher in the league than me) but if someone preferably outside of Russia would like him on loan then let me know...[/quote']

:D, I saw him there on the loan list with no bids, needed a Winger and thought why not

Will be accepting Dai's offer once fixtures completed as he ticks the "not in Russia" box as well as the "rep over 40" box which I neglected to mention was another condition.

Bring back G4orce..

I haven't bothered asking for loans for a few seasons and my League position has plummeted. I'm really weak out wide so this will help both ways. Hopefully.

Thanks alot. :D

CSKA comfortably see off Saturn 2-0, with second half goals from Riera and Barros Schelleto. Barros Schelleto has now got 7 goals in 10 starts, plus 4 assists and 4 MoM awards. The Moscow side now move above Torpedo Moscow into 5th. 4 points behind league leaders Shaktar.

CSKA's next game is away to the table toppers, which could see the gap extended to 7, or closed to 1!

To be honest, a draw would be a brilliant result for me :P

CSKA comfortably see off Saturn 2-0' date=' with second half goals from Riera and Barros Schelleto. Barros Schelleto has now got 7 goals in 10 starts, plus 4 assists and 4 MoM awards. The Moscow side now move above Torpedo Moscow into 5th. 4 points behind league leaders Shaktar.

CSKA's next game is away to the table toppers, which could see the gap extended to 7, or closed to 1!

To be honest, a draw would be a brilliant result for me :P[/quote']

More likely to be a 1 point gap as I'll be putting my second team out ahead of the Shield Final. Finally got a win yesterday, but it came at a cost, with Acquafresca getting injured.

Another draw last night. Thats three in a row in the league, the reason I don't do well with this team is they throw away easy points like this.

Anyway needed some youth with the team and signed:

Luke Williams, a 17 year old who plays for Middlesbrough.

Robert Brady, an 18 year old who plays for Manchester Utd

Cedric Evina, an 18 year old on loan at Oldham who plays for Arsenal

Andrea De Vito, an 18 year old who plays for Milan

Alberto Perea, an 19 year old who plays for Atletico Madrid

Joel Acosta, an 19 year old who plays for Boca Juniors.

Haven't seen any of these guys play, but the teams they play for made me take a gamble on them. Steven Gerrard still for sale.

Another draw last night. Thats three in a row in the league' date=' the reason I don't do well with this team is they throw away easy points like this.

Anyway needed some youth with the team and signed:

Luke Williams, a 17 year old who plays for Middlesbrough.

Robert Brady, an 18 year old who plays for Manchester Utd

Cedric Evina, an 18 year old on loan at Oldham who plays for Arsenal

Andrea De Vito, an 18 year old who plays for Milan

Alberto Perea, an 19 year old who plays for Atletico Madrid

Joel Acosta, an 19 year old who plays for Boca Juniors.

Haven't seen any of these guys play, but the teams they play for made me take a gamble on them. Steven Gerrard still for sale.[/quote']

So frustrating! :mad:

Brady is quality, Perea's not bad, Evina is good, and De Vito is so so good.

CSKA are beaten 2-1 by league leaders Shaktar. A brace from Sahin put the home side in the lead, and a late strike from sub Alejandro Gomez couldnt save CSKA from their first defeat in 10.

Thats nearly the tough patch of the season over, with a home tie against Dynamo Kyiv finishing off the run of top teams.

In better news Claudio Pizarro has signed from Sochaux for £22m :)

Ugh' date=' another runner-up. Smashed too. Hate this team with a passion.[/quote']

I don't think the scoreline reflected the rest of the stats really. Fairly balanced. Don't lose my heart my friend, you are still top of the league after all!!! I would rather be there than winning the Shield.

Separately, what is the deal with the Russian & Ukraine Cup? Round One fixtures are:

Krylia Sovetov - SPARTAK MOSKVA

Amkar - Illichivets

Dynamo Moskva - Shakhtar

Lokomotiv Moskva - Tom

According to the tournament info "All 20 teams from the league compete in this 5 round tournament."

Is it normal that only 8 of us are playing then...? This has probably been the norm for years and I have only just noticed. :)

I don't think the scoreline reflected the rest of the stats really. Fairly balanced. Don't lose my heart my friend' date=' you are still top of the league after all!!! I would rather be there than winning the Shield.

Separately, what is the deal with the Russian & Ukraine Cup? Round [u']One [/u]fixtures are:

Krylia Sovetov - SPARTAK MOSKVA

Amkar - Illichivets

Dynamo Moskva - Shakhtar

Lokomotiv Moskva - Tom

According to the tournament info "All 20 teams from the league compete in this 5 round tournament."

Is it normal that only 8 of us are playing then...? This has probably been the norm for years and I have only just noticed. :)

The other teams come in in the next round. Find it stupid that the teams in european competition are in the first round of the cup tbh.

I have no doubt that I'll manage to throw away the lead in the league very soon.

Kaiserslauten secure the german shield overcoming a talented Hoffenheim in the final 3-1

Demba Ba the hero with a brace.

Not been feeling the side for a while but still doing my best and after qualifacation for Champ League this season winning a trophy was the next target and job done in a very competitive German Enviroment.

European qualifacation secured and just as well my League form is horrific, draw nearly every week lost 16points from 2goal advantages this seaon....scandulous really :o

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1990

RED STAR COMPLETE PANDEV TRADE

73891_10150114695784018_629794017_7555469_3430279_n.jpg148843_10150114695719018_629794017_7555468_3815347_n.jpg

After a few weeks of trying to shift Macedonian Goran Pandev, Red Star have finally struck a deal with Liverpool that has completed this evening. In exchange for Pandev, Fabio Quagliarella and Mathieu Coutadeur have arrived in Belgrade along with a useful £5m.

Stifler -

I am delighted with the deal, Quagliarella will take Pandev's place in the starting line up and Coutadeur will prove a useful squad player.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1990

MORE NEW FACES AT RED STAR

75682_10150116998614018_629794017_7578306_115825_n.jpg76684_10150116998549018_629794017_7578305_1831553_n.jpg

The attacking midfield duo of Jorge Valdivia and Jordi Gomez have both joined Crvena Zvezda in cash deals. While neither player is likely to be a regular first teamer, they further improve the strength in depth in key offensive midfield positions.

Song Told To Leave!

It has today been revealed, that inside the Napoli boardroom young Alex Song has been involved in a bust-up with the manager, that surfaced after yesterday evening's 3-1 loss to Lazio.

One of our sources said the soon to be 91 rated player said something along these lines, "How did we lose that game? We have a brilliant team, all of the talent and strength in depth you could want, but we lose a game as sloppy as that. If the results carry on like this, I do not wish to be a part of this 'team'."

That same source then said that in response to hearing that, the new Napoli manager Phillip Thomas told him to leave, as he didn't want a player that didn't want to play for the team do so.

"If a deal would be struck, it would involve a highly praised attacking player (Winger, Attacking-Midfielder or Forward)." another one of our sources told us.

This has been Gethin Touch, reporting from Naples.