Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Been a good couple of days for Shakhtar off the pitch. Badstuber and Sahin both got 90s, and today Nani rose to 91 and Modric got his 92, bit disappointed Malouda didn't get 93, but there's always next time, unless Teb can make me an offer I can't refuse :P.

Still got a load of players I'm willing to p/ex out, including Lass Diarra, Tim Wiese, Tuncay, Brandao, Acquafresca, Konchesky, Kwadwo Asamoah and others...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

When I have a big win, why is it that teb equals it (so I can't catch up with GD)! 5-1 win tonight against unmanaged Dnipro, Lukaku grabbing 4 goals and becomes top scorer in the league, Tuncay with the other.

Big big game against Dynamo Kyiv next in the league, but Dynamo Moskva are first up in the 1st round of the Cup! Got knocked out of the Champs Cup 6-2 on aggregate after going all out last night for a win, and ending up being smashed 3-1 again for like the 3rd time in the last couple of weeks!

VfLWolfsburg

Die Wölfe win their first game in 6 matches, my first game in a charge, a 4-0 romping over Hannover 96. Played a safe formation and threw in Marcio Emerson who I've seen score frequently in other set-ups and he came up trumps bagging a brace. With the win we move into the SMFA Shield spots.

Cagliari

I start life with a 4-0 win over Livorno which takes us top :eek: I had no idea where they were in the table when I took over; guess I'll be seen as a failure if I don't win it :D Also brought in a few players who I hope will rise but quite when they'll rise remains to be seen. More of these ambiguous players will be arriving shortly :P If anyone's selling 83ish rated players who aren't rubbish for cash then I'd be interested. It'll take some getting used to this massively cash saturated market though. Of the players I've brought in my favourite is Thulani Serero who has 4 goals in 8 games this season for the club that helped develop John Obi Mikel and Steven Pienaar; Ajax Cape Town. He would have already played for the Bafana Bafana but for conflicting reasons over omissions from recent squads. South Africa fans crave a creative midfielder and believe Serero could be the man to fulfil the role. He currently has a rating of 75 (which I hope will go up by at least 3) and arrived for CV of £590k :)

EDIT: After more Googling, he's either had or is set to have trials at parent club Ajax Amsterdam :D

Kaiserslauten ease off there relegation fears with two thumping wins in a week.

Beating Hannover away 6-1

and Beating Hamburg (Soz bazza) 5-1 at the Fritz Walter stadium, which was a nice surprise as i didnt play 4-5 of my first XI and he has a very decent side.

Up to 33 points and 9 clear of the relegation places, so worries certainly eased, with the German Shield already in the bag, be coasting along till next season now, not much left to play for as European Football secured due to the cup win.

For the 3rd season on the bounce Dortmound have all of their back line out injured after the LB got done last night :rolleyes:

I think I can safely say i won't be winning this title for a 4th season running

You managed to win it the previous two with the back line out? ;)

Big result for Barcelona last night in the clash of the top two. Playing a hugely reserve side' date=' we beat [b']Racing Santander 2-1[/b] to go 12 points clear with 11 games to go. First half goals from Saviola and Hajnal was enough to hang on.

Really happy with this :D Canales deal has stalled because I'm pretty sure the Getafe manager has lost the ability to use a computer. Shame.

Kaiserslauten ease off there relegation fears with two thumping wins in a week.

Beating Hannover away 6-1

and Beating Hamburg (Soz bazza) 5-1 at the Fritz Walter stadium' date=' which was a nice surprise as i didnt play 4-5 of my first XI and he has a very decent side.

Up to 33 points and 9 clear of the relegation places, so worries certainly eased, with the German Shield already in the bag, be coasting along till next season now, not much left to play for as European Football secured due to the cup win.[/quote']

Check you out Ray, up to the dizzy heights of 13th alongside Erzgebirge Aue! :eek:

Check you out Ray' date=' up to the dizzy heights of 13th alongside Erzgebirge Aue! :eek:[/quote']

I sacrificed the league to try and have a run in the Champions league and at the QF stage the German Shield.....that didnt exactly work out :(

Although did win the German Shield

made a few changes last couple of weeks in tactics and more importantly personnel and will be back amongst the big boys in Germany next season mark my words

I sacrificed the league to try and have a run in the Champions league and at the QF stage the German Shield.....that didnt exactly work out :(

Although did win the German Shield

made a few changes last couple of weeks in tactics and more importantly personnel and will be back amongst the big boys in Germany next season mark my words

You saying that me and Red aren't two of Germany's big boys?!

Another mixed set of results for Boca Juniors in the past few days. Firstly, the journey in the SMFA Cup ended as last year once again with the first round of knock-out stages against Milan.

On Friday night the team lost 2-4 at home against Milan resulting in a 3-6 defeat on aggregate. A scored penalty by Palacio and a goal by Battaglia were not enough - as Milan scored from half of their eight shots on goals whereas Boca Juniors scored only twice from 15 shots. On the bright side, Boca Juniors did better compared to the 3-10 defeat on aggregate to Milan at the same stage of the competition. Maybe next season will be third time lucky.

However, the following night Boca Juniors fared much better in the league winning 2-0 a home against UNAM Pumas. Without Veron, Cassetti and Bolatti the match also featured Sebastian Jung as a substitute in his first ever match for Boca Juniors. Enoh (after 5 mins) and Datolo (32 mins) scored the goals.

Previous league leaders Chivas drew 3-3 at Racing Club and thus dropped to 3rd with 58 points. This meant Boca Juniors moved for the first time this season into 2nd place on 59 points while Sao Paulo reclaimed the lead with 60 points.

After four days or well deserved rest Boca Juniors will travel on Wednesday night to Sao Paulo to face the league leaders in a much anticipated match that could prove quite meaningful as the race for the league title continues to heat up in Latin America.

For the 3rd season on the bounce Dortmound have all of their back line out injured after the LB got done last night :rolleyes:

I think I can safely say i won't be winning this title for a 4th season running

Same happened to me! Paulo Ferreira, Ujfalusi, Barzagli and now Bastos, all for at least 3 weeks as well.

I think I can safely say I won't be winning this title for the first time :P

And for anyone needing loans, Boruc, Sippel, Fabio and Welbeck are available.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2094

After a disasterous start to the league campaign, Red Star have turned it around and on the back of a 13 game winning streak are now joint top on points with Porto, second only on goal difference.

Recently let Facundo Roncaglia leave to join Sochaux in a £13m deal and also managed to sign Spanish youngster Ezequiel Calvente from Wolfsburg for £2.1m.

Nice to see Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez hitting the net on a consistent basis at his loan club Norwich - he'll most likely play at bigger part at Belgrade next season.

Current first team ....

65067_10150131540259018_629794017_7785926_342563_n.jpg