Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

VfL Wolfsburg

I shouldn't have looked at the club sales :( Seeing guys like Charlie Adam, Ezequiel Calvente, Scott Dann, Walter Pandiani, Craig Dawson, Dominic Adiyiah and Yacine Brahimi (to name just a few), leave the club for so little made me disappointed. The players brought in and currently TB'd aren't up to the previous standard. I'm amadant on brining in 2/3 CM's. I'm also amadant that I won't overpay, but I may have to for some. I've got 3 loans, but I'm considering on sending one back and take a CM on loan for the short term solution. This is my rather embarassing public plea to any-one that has a 86+ CM for sale, for £10M. I'm willing to trade João Cicinho for a CM as long as its fair.

Anyone care to update me on the transfer system? What happens when 6 teams have an offer accepted for the same player? Best offer gets the player?

It's going to be fun to reconstruct another team in GC1.

Yup, that's right buddy. If the highest bidder can't stump up the money (for whatever reason) or withdraws his offer, the next best bid gets the player.

EDIT: I have two 85-rated GK's available Mark, although you might want better.

Anyone care to update me on the transfer system? What happens when 6 teams have an offer accepted for the same player? Best offer gets the player?

It's going to be fun to reconstruct another team in GC1.

Thanks to Teb and (Celtic?) for the loans.

Anyone have a decent keeper for me on loan?

All offers are accepted and the best will get him. It stops people winning bidding wars without actually having the funds. If you win the bid, but don't have the funds, the next highest bid will get him.

EDIT: Andy beat me to it.

And to make this post a little less pointless now, if anyone has any decent loans available, please let me know :)

Thanks to both of you' date=' gentlemen. This means I should get my boy Sasha.

Andy, I've made an offer for a keeper.

Vasco da Gama will be open to bids for their players, but of course I'm looking to improve my team, so don't be silly.[/quote']

Thought you might go for the Brazilian! What's his situation anyhow? He back from injury yet (at least, I think he picked up an injury...)? VM or PM me if you don't want to spam!

With the arrival of a new manager, Latin American bottom feeders Vasco da Gama are promoting a new culture, which is expected to be built around a few new young arrivals as well as a few seasoned veterans.

Top goal scorer Arminas Vaskela is out already. Key players like Marco Motta and Jordi Alba as well. So are top youngsters Lennart Thy, Wellington Silva, Bruno Zuculini and Gregory Sertic. Fellow starters Georg Niedermeier, A. El Kaotari, Christopher Schorch, Dejan Lovren and Dani Caliguri are expected to follow soon. Rausch, their highest player left, has also been told that he can go.

Coming in are a few players who bring experience. A new captain has been brought in, in the shape of attacking midfielder Caio. New striker Marcos Aurelio has top level experience, with 12 goals in 43 games for Celtic, over a few seasons. He's expected to lead the front line. At the back, the new manager is very excited about Naldo, who is expected to play a big role coming in from Ponte Preta.

In their biggest transfer coup, however, Vasco won a bidding war with 5 other teams for highly rated midfielder Eduardo Sasha. He's expected to be the rock around which Vasco build their team.

It has been clear from practice that only players who are in the manager's plans will get some action. This is best seen with the insertion of Naldo and Sheslon into the lineup tomorrow ahead of players like Niedermeier and Juan Cala. Captain Caio will sit out due to fatigue. Here's the expected lineup:

1. Rafael

13. Sheslon

3. Naldo

23. Welinton

14. Paulinho

21. Vrdoljak

8. Bender

27. Vander

16. Didira

9. Marcos Aurelio

17. Torun

------------------

10. Caio

11. Sasha

12. Fahrmann

15. Potyguar

18. Orozco

20. Junior Xuxa

25. Roger Carvalho

Here's the current situation at Vasco:

Team being built around:

Welinton CB 21/82

Naldo CB 22/78

Caio AM 30/83

Vander AM 20/78

Thiago Potyguar AM 25/75

Eduardo Sasha AM 18/75

Marcos Aurelio CF 26/84

Players who can go relatively easy:

Tiago GK 22/80

Mihailovic CB 23/73

Crawford Def 19/70

Caligiuri RM 22/82

Aleksandrov AM 21/76

Kaplan Wing 20/78

Alfaro F 22/84

Players who can stay or go:

Fahrmann Gk 22/80

Paulinho LB 26/80

Pedro Carmona LB 22/72

Sheslon RB 23/77

Hart RB 20/75

Carvalho CB 23/78

Otavio CB 20/78

Rosario CB 27/77

Gulde CB 19/75

Prosser CB 22/70

Vujicevic AM 20/80

Xuxa AM 26/78

Didira AM 22/78

Mocic AM 21/75

Willian Henrique F 18/75

Janio Posito F 21/70

Players who can go for a hefty price:

Rausch LB 20/87

Niedermeier CB 24/86

El Kaoutari CB 20/84

Schorch CB 21/83

Cala CB 21/82

Javier Orozco CF 23/85

VfL Wolfsburg

Di Wölfe completetwo midfield in arrivals in highly rated and up and coming Japanese attacking midfielder Tsubasa Yokotake and Paraguayan anchorman and midfield veteran - Enrique Vera for a combined fee of £10.28M.I'm still looking to bring in a FWD and a CB before Wednesday's game against Andy's Erzgebirge Aue.

Cicinho (88) is for sale, I'd sell for a good cash amount or would be willing to trade him for a CM or FWD or CB, get in touch if interested.

a.png

The insider era begins at Vasco, as 8 players are expected to make their debut against city rivals Flamengo in the Latin American Shield today. Notable debutants are 20 year old Vander, who will be wearing #27, and highly touted defender Naldo, #3.

aa.png

Vasco's super-signing Eduardo Sasha appears on the bench, alongside a few of the veterans who havn't fallen completely out of favour, Orozco and Fahrmann. The kid is predicted to get a run out late.

On the transfer market, it is rumoured that 3 players have been called to insider's office this morning to be given news of a confirmed transfer. These 3 are Konstantin Rausch, Georg Niedermeier and Dejan Lovren. Stay tuned.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2094

A few bits of news from Belgrade from the past couple of days ....

1. LOVREN SIGNS

156027_10150132205439018_629794017_7797756_5028199_n.jpg

Firstly, and most importantly, young Croatian defender Dejan Lovren completes his move to Red Star from Vasco da Gama for the princely sum of Guillermo Burdisso and Jeffrey Bruma.

Whilst both Bruma and Burdisso were youngsters of great potential, Lovren is a bit further down the line in terms of top level experience and quality so we were more than happy to sanction the deal.

2. VERA LEAVES

Paraguay World Cup midfielder Enrique Vera leaves the club and joins German outfit Wolfsburg in a £9.5m move. The veteran schemer was surplus to requirements at Red Star but still had much to offer in top flight football so a move to Wolfsburg suits him well.

3. PANDEV AVAILABLE

68223_10150132209489018_629794017_7797795_8248204_n.jpg

Talented Macedonian talisman Goran Pandev can leave the club for p/e. I'm also on the lookout for a wing/fwd and could offer someone like Kallstrom + a youngster in a deal for a 89/90+ rated player. Get in touch to deal.

On loan midfielder Lars Bender played the heroics with a late goal to defeat Flamengo 1-0 in the Latin American Shield. Debuts for Sasha, Potyguar, Carvalho, Naldo, Vrdoljak, Sheslon, Rafael, Vander, Paulinho, Bender and Didira.

------------------------

In other news, Vasco da Gama have announced the sale of Dejan Lovren to Crvena Zvezda in exchance for two promising young centre-backs, Guillermo Burdisso and Jeffrey Bruma. The addition of defenders is to make-up for the loss of Georg Niedermeier and Konstantin Rausch, who have been sold to Rennes for Carlos Eduardo and a player to be named later. A deal has also been agreed with Sparta Prague for defensive midfielder Husek.

38702_1246782305.jpg

4. BURDISSO

43018_1274613403.jpg

22. BRUMA

20468_1210628707.jpg

24. HUSEK

25265_1272414390.jpg

87. CARLOS EDUARDO

Spartak also go out in round one of the cup... on penalties... after a late equaliser from an unmanaged Krylia Sovetov.

I remember moaning about not getting a bye' date=' should have known it would come back to haunt me![/quote']

That makes it even worse, could've actually had a chance of winning it this season! Although probably would've lost in the final again anyway.

And it was me that was moaning! Still annoyed the teams in European competition had to play the 1st round of the Cup.