Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Posted Images

Does anyone else suffer from really poor attendances?

I have a 55' date='000 seater stadium but have an average attendance of just 13,926 - even though I am fighting for the title and against larger teams (max's out at 16k ish for a big game)??[/font']

My 84,000 seater stadium has managed an average of 18,000 :eek:

Beat Loko with a Nuri Sahin double proving crucial in a 2-1 win' date=' CSKA are still only a point behind after they beat Spartak (thanks teb :P:o), so the last SMFA Cup place will probably come down to the last game of the season...Shakhtar vs CSKA at the Luzhniki, unless CSKA don't win and we do in the next game.[/quote']

Hopefully Teb wins the SMFA Cup to open up another slot for Russia, as I dont fancy my chances. After beating Teb I'll end up messing up against Saturn next, and I dont fancy my chances against you're Shaktar :o

All my players available to CSKA on loan for that game then :)

Threw away a 2-0 lead to lose 4-2 to CSKA this evening' date=' they are in the in form team but I am a bit disappointed as I put out my first XI but made some silly tactical errors.

Makes for a nice tight finish which I could do without, with the SMFA cup to worry about too.[/quote']

Me without my 2 best players too (Nesta through injury and Toure cant play against you) ;) I was shocked when I seen this result, especially after going 2 down after 3 mins. Anyway, keeps alive my chances of SMFA Cup next season, see's me unbeaten against you this season in the league and extends my unbeaten streak to 15 games :D

Middlesbrough definitely could still have a say after today's results! :)

Couldn't have been any better. Come on Boro! :D

Remaining games:

Turn 37: Blackburn vs. Man Utd' date=' Chelsea vs. Boro, Tottenham vs. Arsenal, Newcastle vs. Villa

Turn 38: Man Utd vs. Tottenham, Arsenal Chelsea, Boro vs. Birmingham, Ipswich vs. Newcastle[/quote']

Didn't realise I had Tottenham and Chelsea in the last 2 games :eek: Looks like another season of failure in the league then.

Didn't log in on Monday so ended up playing the first team for the Cup QF, and then they were unfit for yesterday. Blackburn manager is using holiday mode as well and I nearly always lose against anyone using that!

Villa suspended for the Spurs game after he was sent off :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm just saying I've put most of my goalkeepers on the transfer list. The ones that have a minimum fee are 'unavailable' (just a way of me remembering, I don't do unavailable as there's always some kind of deal out there). I'm more likely to sell to teams with not many players as I'm against player hogging (that's why I'm admittedly slowly starting to sell players). Also, I'm not selling for minimum fee, I've just done that as if it comes to it I usually get more offers from external/unmanaged.

Dammit :/ Barros Scheletto went down to 85 today, which will effectively end his stint at CSKA.

His last game was more than likely against the mighty Spartak, where his 11th goal im 28 games helped his side get the win.

Quite liked this player, and done brilliantly for a £5m fee.

Up on transfer list now, so will be leaving in the coming days.

ANyway...

A must win tonight away to Saturn if I'm to keep the race for second alive to the final game. Exciting end, and I'm really happy with the sides performance in my first full season at CSKA.

Milan win the title with a game to spare :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

Nice one Adam, I'll do my best to make sure it won't be as easy next season. :P

Really need to sort out tactics, the tactics that seem to be normal don't work and the ones that are way off do?

The formation i use with Milan has won me nothing in any setup of any kind lol !

Cheers Phil

You mean your 3-5-2... :P

I really don't get it!? 4-4-1-1 doesn't work very well and 5-2-3 does? (my first and second team)

I dont use 3-5-2 ?? Iv found it to be highly unsuccessful for me in this GC.

I use 5-3-2.

Well it's more or less 3-5-2, that's because of the :P. :P

I'd happily buy one of your CF's? I still can't find one anywhere. :o

Teb's trying to keep me interested' date=' draws against Saturn, and reduces the gap to 2 points, although he'll most likely win the title with a draw, and I'm most likely going to lose the last game.[/quote']

I seem to be making a good stab at throwing it away. Great time to hit bad form. :mad:

Fielded a (very strong) second string against Amkar (not Saturn! :P) and conceded a 1st minute goal, equalised, conceded, equalised, threw on Messi and CR7 and yet still could not overcome the formidable Amkar defense (85, 82, 82, 77) despite having 37 shots.

Seems Spartak have lost their nerve, should have done a Stifler style pep-tal ahead of the game. :)

Fielded a (very strong) second string against Amkar (not Saturn! :P) and conceded a 1st minute goal' date=' equalised, conceded, equalised, threw on Messi and CR7 and yet still could not overcome the formidable Amkar defense (85, 82, 82, 77) despite having 37 shots.

Seems Spartak have lost their nerve, should have done a Stifler style pep-tal ahead of the game. :)[/quote']

Was looking at the CSKA game when I typed that in, they scraped past Saturn meaning I need to avoid defeat to claim that Champs Cup place, although it would be nice if you made my job easier and won the Champs Cup :D

Screw Ozil, you know you want Modric more :D, he'll cost a lot though :P

Genk win again with their 2nd team (the first team had to rest due to the upcoming Champs Cup semi-final despite probably getting battered anyway) to make it 98 points, which keeps me on track for the 100 points season if I win again on Wednesday. That would make an already great season even better.

Was looking at the CSKA game when I typed that in' date=' they scraped past Saturn meaning I need to avoid defeat to claim that Champs Cup place, although it would be nice if you made my job easier and won the Champs Cup :D

Screw Ozil, you know you want Modric more :D, he'll cost a lot though :P[/quote']

I want Modric more than Ozil as I can't remember doing any deals with Adam but I have done quite a few with you over time... I'm still interested if you are?