Gold Championship 1 News

Re: Gold Championship 1 News

Im not really interested in anyone from you pal' date=' except Wilshere and De Gea. So i just cant see a deal :o

Teb has hundreds of players in all positions so im pretty much guaranteed to want a player from his sqaud :P[/quote']

I think a Wilshere - Ozil straight swap is fair, quite similar but different nationality... There's a slight difference in rating but you could handle that. :P

For anyone who either doesn't have a sense of humour or thinks I am very unfair regarding deals this is not serious, it is a joke...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

I think a Wilshere - Ozil straight swap is fair' date=' quite similar but different nationality... There's a slight difference in rating but you could handle that. :P

[center']For anyone who either doesn't have a sense of humour or thinks I am very unfair regarding deals this is not serious, it is a joke...[/center]

The sad thing is, you'll probably find people on here who'd deem that deal as fair...

So let's get this right...

I can't find a decent striker, my cool first team tactics don't work, my wierd second team tactics do work, I get quite a lot of red cards, the few deals I have done people have deemed 'rubbish', I keep getting cash offers (:mad:)...

Oh the joy of GC1! :D

EDIT: I've still got a few goalies transfer listed for cash, I'm not selling for minimum, want a bit more, but I have put them at minimum as I usually get more bids from external/unmanaged.

Genk win again with their 2nd team (the first team had to rest due to the upcoming Champs Cup semi-final despite probably getting battered anyway) to make it 98 points' date=' which keeps me on track for the 100 points season if I win again on Wednesday. That would make an already great season even better.[/quote']

Barcelona lose 2 games in a row in the league with a mixture of the third team and the youth team and to be fair, Adler. This keeps my team fresh for what is sure to be a hotly contested Champions Cup Semi.

I thoroughly expect it to be my toughest game this season, my team is good enough to beat anyone but could be undone by a better manager so I'll stay on my toes.

Was looking at the CSKA game when I typed that in' date=' they scraped past Saturn meaning I need to avoid defeat to claim that Champs Cup place, although it would be nice if you made my job easier and won the Champs Cup :D

Screw Ozil, you know you want Modric more :D, he'll cost a lot though :P[/quote']

Thank you Teb for Yaya Toure, his 10th goal this season see's my CSKA steal all 3 points in a tight trip to Saturn :D

Nesta will be back for Wednesdays must win match against Shaktar. Win there and I'm gurantee'd Champs Cup football, lose and I could easily drop to 4th and only qualify for the Shield :P Still all to play for . . .

Also, just seen that Milan won their title with 73 points, yet my 83 points in Russia is only good enough to stay 3rd :P

Was looking at the CSKA game when I typed that in' date=' they scraped past Saturn meaning I need to avoid defeat to claim that Champs Cup place, although it would be nice if you made my job easier and won the Champs Cup :D

Screw Ozil, you know you want Modric more :D, he'll cost a lot though :P[/quote']

I really don't, I didn't think he deserved his 92. I could take him off your hands though at the right price. I have Makelele and Del Piero for you. :P

Im not really interested in anyone from you pal' date=' except Wilshere and De Gea. So i just cant see a deal :o

Teb has hundreds of players in all positions so im pretty much guaranteed to want a player from his sqaud :P[/quote']

Slight exagerration perhaps. :P

Unfortunately for Phil' date=' not me :D

just a reminder to teb, incase he misses my initial messages

Ozil can leave for three players :P[/quote']

... and I have Muriqui, Benitez, and Moya for you. Done? :P

Norwich City secure a play off place in the Championship after Fulham's failure to win. :D

Congrats' date=' if you need any loans for the games I can try and help but not sure if our schedules will clash.

Thank you Teb for Yaya Toure, his 10th goal this season see's my CSKA steal all 3 points in a tight trip to Saturn :D

Nesta will be back for Wednesdays must win match against Shaktar. Win there and I'm gurantee'd Champs Cup football, lose and I could easily drop to 4th and only qualify for the Shield :P Still all to play for . . .

You're welcome, do me a favour now and pip Shakhtar to second. :P

Thank you Teb for Yaya Toure' date=' his 10th goal this season see's my [b']CSKA steal all 3 points in a tight trip to Saturn[/b] :D

Also, just seen that Milan won their title with 73 points, yet my 83 points in Russia is only good enough to stay 3rd :P

Crikey, you're gonna do well to get home in time for Wednesday's game!

Finally found some form at the right time and got my biggest win of the season to win the league. I was biting my nails before the match, well played Kuldeep and the rest of the Russian & Ukraine league... closest one in years....

Hopefully my form has come at the right time and I can put Fiorentina to bed in the SMFA Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg. I carry a 3-2 away advantage into my home leg but the SMFA Cup has always hated me so I don't fancy my chances too much. If Fiorentina don't crush me, I am sure Barcelona will. :)

As its just the SMFA Cup left to play for now, if anyone wants any loans for any important games they have left (playoffs etc?) drop me a PM in the game and I will try and help.

thats a great deal tbh mate :)
I think its not a good deal at all :o

Got a constant crock in Rodwell and Necid really aint all that IMO....another Zigic in the making

Game of Opinions :)

Each to their own I guess. I'm happy with it as Rodwell has shown signs of a good player, when he gets back up and running he could be a future international in my opinion. :)

I got rid of Song for a perfect replacement and a decent striker. :)